• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Okay, my computer has been broken, and I haven't been able to come on for about a week. Everything should be back to normal on Wednesday, but for now, heh.
    You're back! ^__^ Everyone missed you! *looks around* Okay, everybody means 'two'...

I haven't really seen her like that, but I think I may just agree with you. XD
    I may scan that for you *looks at her manga and her scanner*. ...better not.

I'd like that. But maybe Sabrina & the player instead, ^_^
    ^.^ Good idea! ...but I prefer to use the female player.

Quite possible, yes. XD And I guess we're even now. =P
    Hopefully yes. >> *glares at invisible hand*...

Mine won't be one of them, seeing as Will is one of the major antagonists. =P
    *growls* Will's not a baddy!

If they do pair up, it'll be like the first time they meant. Brock will be more aroused than God meant men to ever be, Sabrina will be more enraged than God meant women to ever be, and it'll end up with one more doll in the dollhouse. XD
    Quoted for simple truth. XD! ...tho', hasn't Brock already been a doll?

I'm glad that my absence has been noticed. :D
    I'll be back in a day or two. ^_^
    And look how big a post I must make after being away for so long. I'm afraid to think what would happen if I was gone for two weeks. XD
    I always notice when one of the members is missing. ^.~ Good thought that I didn't send the new translated pages earlier. XD (I don't want to know that either...)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    *hiding face in shame* I'm so sorry... I totally forgot about my fanfic, not to mention this club, and pretty much everything else Sabrina-related... and trust me, my fanfic was about to get exciting... I was going to kill off a character (a hint: a female character whose name ends with an "a").

So I'll have to remember to post here more often, and continue my fanfic eventually... it's been tough since I went back to college, but I guess that's no excuse... sorry P*A!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *hiding face in shame* I'm so sorry... I totally forgot about my fanfic, not to mention this club, and pretty much everything else Sabrina-related... and trust me, my fanfic was about to get exciting... I was going to kill off a character (a hint: a female character whose name ends with an "a").

So I'll have to remember to post here more often, and continue my fanfic eventually... it's been tough since I went back to college, but I guess that's no excuse... sorry P*A!
    XD No problem, everyone of us forgets things sometimes...I'm no different. 0=) But at least you came back, that's good itself, isn't it? ^^
    (It IS a excuse to go to college, after all, school started for me, too, and I'll be very, very busy this year. >>;;; Expect me to be absent more often...)
    ..............aren't there only a few female character with 'a'? Liza, Erika and...no. No. NO, no, no. You DON'T dare to kill off Sabrina, I warn you!!!! I'll ge very angry! *Hulk mode* XD
    Hm, I don't know one yet, innuendo (can't speak Japanese...), but maybe I'll find one some day...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Psychic*Absol said:
    You're back! ^__^ Everyone missed you! *looks around* Okay, everybody means 'two'...
    It's still something, eh? :D

Psychic*Absol said:
    I may scan that for you *looks at her manga and her scanner*. ...better not.
    One page ripped is already too many. >_>

Psychic*Absol said:
    ^.^ Good idea! ...but I prefer to use the female player.
    So do I! =P

Psychic*Absol said:
    *growls* Will's not a baddy!
    He is competition. Therefore, he is 'bad' by definition.

Psychic*Absol said:
    Quoted for simple truth. XD! ...tho', hasn't Brock already been a doll?
    Yes he has. But he can become one again! =D

Psychic*Absol said:
    I always notice when one of the members is missing. ^.~ Good thought that I didn't send the new translated pages earlier. XD (I don't want to know that either...)
    I haven't even read the last one you sent me, >_>. It's stored on the monitorless computer....

Crazy Packers Fan said:
    my fanfic was about to get exciting... I was going to kill off a character (a hint: a female character whose name ends with an "a").
    WHAT???!!! =O *hopes you mean Agatha* XD

Crazy Packers Fan said:
    I'm back in college too, heh. But welcome back! I'm not the only guy here anymore, XD.

innuendo said:
    Know you any doujin about Sabrina?
    Nope, can't say I have. :S

Psychic*Absol said:
    aren't there only a few female character with 'a'? Liza, Erika and...no. No. NO, no, no. You DON'T dare to kill off Sabrina, I warn you!!!! I'll ge very angry! *Hulk mode* XD
    That makes two of us, XD. *Metagross mode*

innuendo said:
    Hey Zammy, I have Sabrina in TR uniform in my signature :D
    I've noticed. And it's a great signature.

As for mine, I was wondering for the best time to make Sabrina the Anime Girl of the Day. Shouldn't be too far off! :D

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    It's still something, eh? :D
    Yeah...at least the club's still alive.

One page ripped is already too many. >_>
    >< *nods*

So do I! =P
    Oo Well, I have a reason, I'm fighting for emancipation...XD

He is competition. Therefore, he is 'bad' by definition.
    (only by yourdefinition) Competition? For who? >>

Yes he has. But he can become one again! =D
    XD He would still be annoying as a doll...he and Misty could still talk, after all.

I haven't even read the last one you sent me, >_>. It's stored on the monitorless computer....
    That's sad. ;-; Better try to read the 'mind' of the computer in that case! XD (But it gives me time to spot mistakes in the pages I've translated now...)

WHAT???!!! =O *hopes you mean Agatha* XD
    That makes two of us, XD. *Metagross mode*
    XD Hooray, someone agrees with me! Best we blackmail the author... *winks innocently*

As for mine, I was wondering for the best time to make Sabrina the Anime Girl of the Day. Shouldn't be too far off! :D
    Hm, maybe your birthday? ^.~ Or mine? XD j/k

And innuendo, links please? :-)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    It seems I've got some people who care about my story... and I know I had other readers before I stopped... but I'm not lying, a character whose name ends with "a" will be killed. And while I'd love to see Sabrina and Will get married, that won't happen in my story unless Sabrina survives... oh, how I love suspense, even if I already know what will happen... I can't thank you enough for getting me interested in writing the story again.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    It seems I've got some people who care about my story... and I know I had other readers before I stopped... but I'm not lying, a character whose name ends with "a" will be killed. And while I'd love to see Sabrina and Will get married, that won't happen in my story unless Sabrina survives... oh, how I love suspense, even if I already know what will happen... I can't thank you enough for getting me interested in writing the story again.
    I bet you that almost every author has people who care deeply about his story *knows from personal experience*. And I trust you that you aren't lying, 'cause I never lie when I tell things about my story, too. Sadly enough, I tried to kill off my main character several times, too (won't tell if I succeeded 0=)).
    >> I love suspense, too...but only if I can torture my readers with it! >< I don't want Sabrina to die (d'oh), she has already died in too many fanfics...and mostly, it's not a nice death, too. *sighs*
    A nice long epilogue (or another sequel ;-) ) with the future of all characters would be nice *coughunlikeHP7epiloguecough*.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ^.^ Thanks! The language is no problem (I've read an Italian Sabrina fanfic even though I don't speak a word Italian [I can understand Latin, but that's not the same]).

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Really? ^.^ Cool. *fan of Latin*
    And people, I bring you good news. CPF has (finally)updated. XD And...(SPOILER!!!)
    "For you to die," Butch replied. His right hand held a knife, which he quickly thrust into Aya's stomach. As Aya fell to the ground in pain, unable to slash Butch's throat, Butch then went into a stabbing frenzy, not just killing Aya, but cutting her body dozens of times.
    (SPOILER END)Aya! I hadn't really thought of her...she's not one of my favourite characters, but R.I.P. anyway. ^^
    Phew, at least Sabrina survived. XD For one shocking moment I thought she would be killed, too. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Okay, I'll admit it, I had fun trying to build up the suspense there, making it out like Sabrina was about to be killed. In reality, though, I could never kill off one of my favorite characters, and she's one of the three characters my series of stories focuses on (the others being Silver and Giselle). She's no ordinary psychic, perhaps the strongest around.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Psychic*Absol said:
    Oo Well, I have a reason, I'm fighting for emancipation...XD
    I just think that she's cute. XD

Psychic*Absol said:
    (only by yourdefinition) Competition? For who? >>
    Why, from Bill, of course.

Psychic*Absol said:
    XD Hooray, someone agrees with me! Best we blackmail the author... *winks innocently*
    I agree. *takes CPR's cookies hostage*

innuendo said:
    Ok, link: https://pokemony.com/pokemon-49-Skanlacje
    But those are in Polish language
    Thanks a bunch! :D

Psychic*Absol said:
    (SPOILER END)Aya! I hadn't really thought of her...she's not one of my favourite characters, but R.I.P. anyway. ^^
    Phew, at least Sabrina survived. XD For one shocking moment I thought she would be killed, too. XD
    That makes two of us. Phew!!!!

Crazy Packers Fan said:
    Okay, I'll admit it, I had fun trying to build up the suspense there, making it out like Sabrina was about to be killed. In reality, though, I could never kill off one of my favorite characters, and she's one of the three characters my series of stories focuses on (the others being Silver and Giselle). She's no ordinary psychic, perhaps the strongest around.
    I can't believe this never crossed my mind until now, but could you possibly be the Silver player from the Network RPG? Jax Malcolm's site?

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    >> Normally, I also use suspense and cliff-hangers to torture my readers, but when others do that, especially with Sabrina...>< Argh. But at least she can marry Will now, honeymoon and have kids and so on...heh, I can dream, can't I. XD
    I just think that she's cute. XD
    You think all of the female players are cute? XD

Why, from Bill, of course.
    ...hmpf. I like Will more. XD

I agree. *takes CPR's cookies hostage*
    I don't think we need to blackmail CPF anymore, Sabrina's alive. XD

That makes two of us. Phew!!!!
    *nods* Like I said, Sabrina dies in way too many fanfics... ;.;

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Psychic*Absol said:
    >> Normally, I also use suspense and cliff-hangers to torture my readers, but when others do that, especially with Sabrina...>< Argh. But at least she can marry Will now, honeymoon and have kids and so on...heh, I can dream, can't I. XD
    I like to as well, XD. And you might see some of that happen in my fic, if Will ever managed to cast a spell on Sabrina, forcing her to like him. =P

Psychic*Absol said:
    You think all of the female players are cute? XD
    Yeah, pretty much. For some reason the male players never look very attractive to me. LOL

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    No, I can't even say I exactly know what that sort of a RPG is... so that wouldn't be me. (On another note, my personality is as far from Silver's as possible... I'm more like Jasmine, or Hinata Hyuga, except I'm not a girl.)

But now I have to figure out what happens with Sabrina next... obviously she won't die, but will she marry Will? The two of them entered my fanfics at the age of 20, and should be turning 21 soon... I'll have to see. She has other business to take care of first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back