• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yes I totally agree on that. There a tens of thousands of great manga out there! XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
$800?! Whoa, that is a lot! But you worked very hard for that money. So you should spend it on anything you want. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I wish I could get overtime too, so I can shop as well. I love to shop. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh yeah I am grateful that I have a job, and it is one that isn't that hard. ^^ I enjoy it. I know all of my hard work will pay off someday. It probably won't happen like tomorrow, but it will happen someday. :3

I recently got a raise, so I am pretty happy about that. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Indeed! Yeah it went into effect last week. I also got paid a little extra because they were a little late of getting my rate in my payroll. This is what is called "Reto Pay". It was only a few dollars, but it helped. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah exactly! Just need the time to go and get the manga. XD What a great one track mind. XD

I am reading some Beauty right now. :3 I finished reading Chapter 24 of Bitter Virgin.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah so far I really like it. I love the art. =D

Wow, that sounds like a good one too.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Hey Guys! I am doing ok but my back hurts.

Got another manga in the mail today =D

Tenshi Ja Nai!!
Hikaru Takabayashi wants nothing more than a normal life but when she enrolls at an elite all-girl's high school and gets roomed with the uber popular idol, Izumi Kido, normal is the last word that could describe her life. And if devoted fangirls wasn't bad enough, Hikaru accidently discovers that Izumi's a wolf in sheep's clothing -- or more appropriately, a guy in girl's clothing. Between getting dragged into escapades to keep his identity secret and dealing with the usual high school drama as it is, Hikaru experiences an exhausted but life-changing high school career.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey Guys! I am doing ok but my back hurts.

Got another manga in the mail today =D

Tenshi Ja Nai!!
Hikaru Takabayashi wants nothing more than a normal life but when she enrolls at an elite all-girl's high school and gets roomed with the uber popular idol, Izumi Kido, normal is the last word that could describe her life. And if devoted fangirls wasn't bad enough, Hikaru accidently discovers that Izumi's a wolf in sheep's clothing -- or more appropriately, a guy in girl's clothing. Between getting dragged into escapades to keep his identity secret and dealing with the usual high school drama as it is, Hikaru experiences an exhausted but life-changing high school career.

Wow! That sounds totally great! Now it is a guy who dresses in girl clothing. That is different than the other ones. That a girl dresses as a guy. Man, once I get extra money, I am going on a shopping spree on manga. There so many I want to read now. x.x

Well I am glad you been doing okay. ^^ Love your new theme. =D

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
*walks by, but stops and walks back*

Changed your theme again after reading a new manga, I presume? XD
How did you know? XD

Wow! That sounds totally great! Now it is a guy who dresses in girl clothing. That is different than the other ones. That a girl dresses as a guy. Man, once I get extra money, I am going on a shopping spree on manga. There so many I want to read now. x.x

Well I am glad you been doing okay. ^^ Love your new theme. =D
Manga shopping spree sounds like fun!~ Thanks! I wanted something different =3

Back