• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    How did you know? XD

Manga shopping spree sounds like fun!~ Thanks! I wanted something different =3

Yes it sure is. Man, I really hope I will run into that sale. When you buy four you the the fifth for free. I love that sale. And plus I will check out justmanga.com as well. :3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • AnimeWild.com has low prices lower than JustManga.com but shipping is only free if you spend $99 (but shipping is still low!!) I ordered from both.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Baka Tenshi said:
    AnimeWild.com has low prices lower than JustManga.com but shipping is only free if you spend $99 (but shipping is still low!!) I ordered from both.

For real? Dang! I need to check out that site too. I never ordered any manga online before. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I love to shop online. I love to get things in the mail (I am such a kid sometimes XD)

Yes, Mario! You must join the manga spree club!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I wish I could get that luxury. But usually it is the S&H is what kills me sometimes. That is why I don't shop online that often.

Yes I love getting things in the mail too. It is so exciting. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah okay, I see what you are saying now. Do you usually get your manga in three days or does it take longer?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, that is good. I think it depends of how long you want it to get there. Like if you picked Express then it will usually take three days, in some sites. I know they have that in Amazon. And usually it is a little higher than picking the Standard. But I guess you don't mind waiting. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Angela! *hugs* Omg, I missed you. I have to work in agony for three days straight. But now it is over, for now. :3

And it looks like PC crashed, and we lost a few posts. Meh, that is okay. Mario told me that happened. So if you see something that isn't right, then that is what happened. *nods*

Yes going for shipping for 7-10 days is a lot cheaper! I agree.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • We lost a lot of posts and I lost the top spot on the one above!

But oh well life goes on..... XD

I read all 5 volumes of Lovely Complex.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww, well you will get that top spot again. I will help you as well. Yeah I think it is only about five posts, so that isn't a problem. I didn't even know that happened. I was out the loop.

OMG! You did? What did you think of them so far? Do you still like the anime better?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! That is great! I love them equally as well. Just you wait though when you get the latest ones, I bet there are going to be some scenes that probably didn't make it in the anime.

Back