• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, it will be and I can't wait! But first I need to get Volume 5. I think one day I will just go on a manga shopping spree...just buy manga for one day. XD I am getting a big refund check pretty soon. And plus I been getting extra money because of my raise. And this is the last month of my car payment....

Next month is going to be so awesome!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Exactly! That is what I am going to do. I will go to Waldenbooks and buy as much as I can. Probably I will start with six or seven. And I will check out justmanga.com and get some there. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, that is right. I better wait til I get your package, then. I really don't want any duplicates of a duplicate. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh cool. Well there is no rush, send it when you get time. I will watching for it though, if you send it already.

So how have you been doing Angela?

Nice theme. That is so cute! Hana-Kimi for the win!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh that is okay. When you get a chance, like I said take your time. I can wait, no biggie. ^^

Yay, man. I just took a nap today since I worked really early today. I got to do the same thing tomorrow. So I might go back to sleep. XD

I am so glad you been doing good! ^^

Alright! You read Vol 1-12 so far?! That is totally awesome! I bet it is getting good now. :3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Hana Kimi is getting really good - all of it is good ^^ You are gonna love it ^^

I will try to mail it soon since you are going to get to go manga shopping next month ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh joy, I can't really wait now til I get the rest of Hana-Kimi! Whaooo!

Yeah I am planning on getting some manga next month. Yes...this is going to be fun, hehe.

So how are you today Angela?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    glitterfy095411T959D39.gif

Yay, I was glad you were off on Friday. I am sorry I wasn't here. I had to work very early on Saturday. So I couldn't come and you were off. Darn...

I hope you are having a nice day today. I know I am, because we are closed on Easter. ^^ I am off today! I just dropped by and I want to wish you a Happy Easter. *hugs*

And I heard of that manga you got in your set. It looks very, very interesting! XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Happy Easter to you too!

Oh, its a great manga! You should totally check it out. Its on Manga Fox (well some of it is) under Kimi Wa Petto.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Mokona is very cute.

Happy Easter to you too!

Oh, its a great manga! You should totally check it out. Its on Manga Fox (well some of it is) under Kimi Wa Petto.

Really, that is excellent! Hehe...I will check it out sometime. ^^

I hope you are having a nice day Angela! ^^

Back