• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah because it was taken! I was like...awww man! I checked on the list to and I didn't see it. I guess I was blind. x.x I got another name. Hopefully that isn't taken as well.

I wanted that name too, phooey! XD Oh well...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hmmm, well I know I would be surprised. Because you haven't changed your username. Not even once. So if you did it unexpected I will be shocked. XD But at the same time, I will be happy. Since I know you new username would be cool. But only change your username if you want to.

Angela, you pick good usernames. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hehe, you are welcome Angela. :3 How you do like my username now? I really love it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay! I am glad you love it. I really love it too. I think this will be the last that I change my name for awhile. XD I actually really love it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey Angela! How are you doing today? :3 I just can't help looking at my username. XD I think this is the best one I came up with. I wish I picked this name as my first username back in 2004, lol. Just kidding. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey Angela! I hope you are doing alright. I been working and trying to get to my ideal weight. So I really haven't been reading any manga as of late. I just have that mindset that I need to lose some weight first. You are so lucky you get to have all the manga you want! I am very glad you really enjoy them. ^^ Don't worry, I will get back to reading them soon. I need to fix my time a bit.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay, I am glad you been doing good. And what a lovely song. You did an awesome job! Where you in choir when you were at school? Because you sing awesome! <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Dang, that is totally awesome! Well you are really good. You have a nice singing voice. ^^

Back