• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yes you have a good range. You combine melodies and notes very well. Your singing voice is nice to listen to. It is relaxing. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah you are the only one who can sing without using the song as a guide. Unfortunately for me, I sing while the song is playing. If I try to sing without it...I will sound terrible. x.x

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah I am in that group that isn't easy to sing without the song playing. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh okay. I understand what you are saying now. Yeah if you are familiar with the song, you will be able to sing it well. I think there are a few songs I am familiar with. Maybe I will give it another try. But anyway how have you been doing? Work treating you well?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh how nice! You get to see your dad! I am going to get to see my stepmom, dad, and brother in May. We going to Vegas! So that is going to be so fun!

And I am glad work is still doing good for you. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Every year?! Wow! Dang, there is no way I could afford doing that. My parents couldn't do that. They will go once in awhile. Maybe every 2 years or so. But every year?! No way! Yep it is going to be so awesome! I am going to be there for a week.

I bet someday you will get to go. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Ah. What is your dream vacation? Where do you want to go?

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow those are nice places to go. Hopefully someday you will get to go one of those places.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Lol. Well my dream vacations are Vegas, England, Japan, and Hawaii. XD I hope I get to go one country before I get old.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
For real?!! You won't mind if I go with you? Oh wow! But it is only you win though. Which that would be awesome if you did win. XD

Back