• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sad About Summer Ending?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My summer ended three days ago. I started school on Monday. All summer I went to San Diego for vacation for a couple of weeks and the majority of the time I went to summer school. So I only had a short amount of time to relax by myself. xD

It was pretty decent, sad to see it go but I am so ready for another semester of college.

Ayselipera

Well I had a really great summer so I'm a little sad to see it go. I met new people at work who were pretty cool, and I met someone really great, and I hung out with my friends all summer and got a lot closer to them. As for the actual season though I really hate it. It was pretty hot this year and I'm totally ready for cool fall weather and doing cute fall activities. Plus I'm going on a vacation this fall so I'm pretty excited for that!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Summer? Summer is forever where I live. If I could see it go just for once, I'll be over the moon!...but that would also freak me out as seasons changing in my country means that something is definitely not right with our planet. I dislike all that heat and humidity, but I guess I have to live with it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    I'm actually really happy that summer is coming to an end, i like being organised and having structure to my days and college helps me with that :)

plus i love winter and since summers ending that means its getting closer xD

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I'm glad it's almost over because I dislike the heat and it's been pretty boring for me because of it. It's way too hot for me to walk around town and get to meet new people, but since college will be starting soon I'll have an opportunity to do so. And I love winter more than summer actually, I prefer wearing jackets and sweatpants over shorts and tank tops.

Years
    Ooh tank tops. I'll miss having unlimited free time and running shirtless at night. Somehow I feel it's hotter in Canada than in China for some reason.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The end of August means the start of full-time work for me. So... yeah, kind of excited but also not looking forward to having little time to myself.

I miss being a student!

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
    Years
    I live in Canada, hate hot weather, and I live for skiing and hockey. If you haven't guessed yet, I detest the summer climate and am excited for winter. :D

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
    I am glad that school started. I mean now that school started I get to see my friends everyday without them leaving on a summer vacation. Well good to be back in school.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I'm only sad that summer's ending because I can't stay up to 3am anymore.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Pretty neutral. I'm looking forward to cold weather, though. {:

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I'm very much looking forward to having summer end, as then I'll no longer be at risk of getting heat-stroke. Also, I'm heading back home as soon as September rolls by, so that's another thing that I'm very much looking forward to.

Back