• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Anime You Watched...:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
Years
  • Oh yeah, I forgot about Mai Hime... I stopped watching once pretty much everyone was dead. Like I said, I hate sad things. lol

Maybe they came back or something in the end though, I dunno.
    Oh Mai-Hime!You should watch it though!;'D
    Naruto will be the saddest of all. Look at all what Naruto has been through.. his friends die, the tradegy of their deaths.. That must've been sad for Naruto. He was a good hero. A hero that makes sacrifices his friends, and village. He also swore that he will get back Sasuke. Sasuke should stop being a Gay Emo. Ignoring Naruto, drying his eyes. I feel for him if he was real.
    Haha lol yeah he should stop!:'D
    Now and Then, Here and There.

Will make you feel dead inside even if you go into it feeling fine, and is probably dangerous to watch if you're already in a bad emotional state. You've been warned.

Ohh I don't know why but sounds very sad wanna watch.:P

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Now and Then, Here and There.

Will make you feel dead inside even if you go into it feeling fine, and is probably dangerous to watch if you're already in a bad emotional state. You've been warned.

I have that on DVD. Still need to finish it. XD

A lot of series make me cry, actually. Most series by Key (CLANNAD, AIR, Kanon, etc) have this effect. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann made me cry a lot. Code Geass got my choked up a couple of times during both seasons. There are a few others, but I can't remember right now.

Years
  • Clannad was arguably the saddest anime I watched. I found many parts tear jerking in the anime. If film counts, add the Pokemon films 1, 4, 6, 8 and 10. I remember crying when Ash ran into the fight between Mewtwo and Mew when I watched it on a rental video.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Gilgamesh. It's kinda confusing, but in the end, theres really no point and....well it was a tragic ending for me in the last episode.I thought everybody was already suffering, until that episode.

ضاد ضاد

لول انا في الجزء السفلي للغاية
    Years
  • I doubt that half of the pokecommunity says Pikachu's Goodbye. I cried while I was watching it online. Others include the movies and stuff...

EDIT: I don't really watch anime except for the one and only Pokemon. Sorry it this was a misleading post, though.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Clannad (especially ~AS~ and Fuuko arc) was the only anime that made me cry. Usually I only shed a few tears at sad parts, and that was all. :C

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Just to add, AnoHana was one of the saddest also, for me at least. But, I'd still recommend it to everyone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Code Geass, Kanon, and Clannad all made me cry... and one part in Naruto, but not the whole series.

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    5 Centimeters per Second is extremely depressing! I'm watching Ano Hana right now and it's really sad too :< Last Exile also makes me feel a little sad, but that might just be nostalgia for me, haha ^^; Hourou Musuko also has an air of melancholy to it.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • The fifteenth episode of the Japanese Kirby Anime (Hoshi No Kaabii) made me really cry. I couldn't bare to watch that episode again. This is the first time I ever cried because of an anime episode... sniff... anyone suggest any good sad anime out there?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    ...Munto. :[ Mainly because it was NEVER REALLY FINISHED. It just /left/ you there wondering what happened. WRYYY.
    It's really cute and has amazing animation for such a short series. Go check it out. ♥

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    School Days, I guess... kinda. It's has a somewhat grusome ending(s?).

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • WHAT THE HECK. NO ONE MENTIONED ANO HANA!?

It's depressing and the ending will make you bawl your eyes out unless you're a robot.

Though, I don't get the concept of 'saddest' anime/episode. Does it make you sad and depressed or sad like make your tearful and cry?

If it's depressing, it's 5 centimeter per second (that anime just depressed me... especially the ending) and Waiting for the day after tomorrow (I forgot the japanese name but it's quite depressing).

Years
  • Angel Beats. ALL the way. The ending will make you drown in your own tears. its so depressing because the entire anime is so good and you get so close to the characters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back