• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

saddest episode you think?

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    The saddest episode was "A Poached Ego" because of the sad music that played when Arbok and Weezing left. Seriously that music hurt me deep down. And to think that song was dub made... O_O
    I never want to see that episode it just to sad to watch arbok and weezing should stay. They should make an episode when arbok and weezing came back

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    The saddest episode I've seen was either when Butterfree left or that one episode were Pikachu was going to leave and be with its own kind, but came back at the end...

and I agree with what was said above

Arbock and Weezing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Seviper and what ever James has now

Years
    I hated Bye-Bye Butterfree and Pikachu's goodbye they both made me cry and when Pikachu had negative electricity in the first Advanced Episode

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    The episode when Togetic and Misty part ways is very sad and when Jessie says goodbye to Dustox is really sad aswell. D':

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    I agree that one was sad but the one that actually made me cry was Gotta Catch Ya Later which is where Misty left the main cast in the first place. The montage and song is the part that makes me sad and always seems to.

Years
    The episode Where Misty Left made me Cry I know a bit How embarising No other episode made me cry but the episode where ash left his Charizard at Charizafic Valley made me sad and when Jessie released both her Dustox and her Arbok All those episodes are sad but the one where MIsty left is easily the saddest

Erbe

Misses the good old days :(
    Years
    Ash trapped in the snow, and all of his pokemon come out to comfort him. (Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, etc...)

"We'll all be cold..together.."

WAHHH :'(

Years
    Ash trapped in the snow, and all of his pokemon come out to comfort him. (Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, etc...)

"We'll all be cold..together.."

WAHHH :'(

That was truly the saddest epsiode ever i also cryed when Ash left Lavitar that was sad i wnated him to keep it :(:'(

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Pikachu's Goodbye was the saddest to me. When watching it, I almost cried.

That's my saddest episode too. The first time I watched it, I wanted to kill "whoever made the show" for removing Pikachu until I finished it.^^

Yes, I was young back then.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Honestly, the one were Misty and Brock left after the Johto Pokemon league...I literally cried. Oh, and where Butterfree left, I was so depressed!

Years
    You know when Ash was stuck in the snow i just thought wouldn't you sit on the fire type lol

Sorry Sad

ermm.... when Meowth told us all about his past in a city about a meowth and it wanted him to talk human at the start but when he saw it again and could talk human it rejected him Now Meowth knows how Brock feels

Also the episode when Brock gets rejected by a girl so sad

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Bye Bye Butterfree, without a doubt. Pikachu's Goodbye may have been a heart-jerker, but that was mostly because of the happy ending.

Also the episode when Brock gets rejected by a girl

..............................You mean the entire series? >.>;;

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I think the Ghost at Maiden's Peak was sort of depressing... I mean, it's about a girl waiting for her love who's obviously never coming back... Sure, the episode itself isn't too sad, but if you look into it, it's pretty bleak.

Back