• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon RP

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    April came from her light,"I'm sailor ice!and I'm here to swash you!" a little voise came from her back."That was realy bad.."
    "oh who asked you!?Besides,I'm doing the best I can!" She started the fight with the cat.
    "Try harder!"
    "Well what am I suppost to do?"
    "I don't know,you're the sailor."
    "My point!!"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "Hahaha- Ooh, owch, not so bad, eh kiddie?" The monster taunted the girl before it.

Meanwhile, Ichigo watched with mild interest as the fight proceeded from between the monsters claws.
    Interesting girl... Ice powers.... Hmm...

OOC: Yes, I did.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "Oh Well,just 'Skwash'it..."
    "Oh you just shut up."
    "But I tell you,don't bite it this time."
    "You think I'd put a hairy leg in my mouth?!?!Even I wouldn't bite that!!"
    "Just fight it!!" The black and white cat got tired of fighting."right. Ice Arrows!" Ice in the shape of,and just as sharp as arrows headed to the huge beast.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "Agah, my arms!" The creature cried as several of it's hairy legs/arms fell off, twitching (Ewww) on the ground.
    "Grr, I'll make you pay for this!" Several energy beams shot out at the girl and her cat.

Ichigo yawned as the battle continued. She was bored, frustrated, and tired, and she couldn't transform since she couldn't reach her Star Rod.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "Ack!" She grabbed Milky and jumped out of the way."This is why I hate spiders!!!" She yelled at the cat.She sent more ice arrows,them heading for the other legs.(eeewwww...no kidding...)

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (I know!)
    "!"Milky saw the other person.She looked to April,who was fireing more arrows at the evil gaint spider."DIE!Die you evil spider thing!"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Looking around, Ichigo decided that she best find a alleyway to transform.

Running away from the battle, she she ducked behind a trash can, another, and into a empty alleyway.
    "Costellation Power!" She yelled as she lifted her Star Rod up, the weapon she used only for her special attack- Star Punishment- and for tranforming.
    The black star gem glowed, and millions of tiny star surrounded her then- Bang. She was now Sailor Constellation.

She started to race back to the battle scene, and yelled, "Constellation Guardian!", aiming her tow index fingers at the monster, and a large being carrying a club, made of stars, shot out at the monster.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    April Saw her and stoped frieing her Arrows."where'd she come from?Oh well,if she's taking c-" She started to walk of but milky had that,'if you walk away,you'll be sleeping with one eye open look."eh-heh.I wasn't thinking of going home,not at all.Do you think I should help?" "Only if she needs it.."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the girl and her cat...

The monster reared up, getting ready to strike once more.

Pulling out her rod, she yelled: "Star Punishment!" and her ultimate, as she called it, attack seared out of the rod's star, a array of stars, and flew at the monster.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "huh..." Milky looked a bit frightned."what?" " now would be the time to hide under something." "but I can't fit-" She was being draged behide the bench.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Milky ran after the other scout,and april ran after milky,de-trasforming."ew,ew,ew,Milk,I wanna go o=home and take a shower!"
    "..."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Milky stoped and april triped over her."MILKY! I wanna go home!" "alright,alright.." They started home,milky looking back.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Throwing a glance over her shoulder at the cat, and the girl (To her immense relief) that had stopped following her.

A hour later, she arrived at her cherry-blossom tree shadowed home, and quickly de-transformed, then stuck the house key into the front door's lock. This time, it opened the door, and Ichigo retreated to her home.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    At the same time april was sleeping in bed with blue Pjs with sliver stars and moons.Milky was at the window though,thinking of the other girl.new scouts?

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • The fiveteen year-old quickly sank into a bubbling, hot bath, as it was soothing to her after the long day.

First, there was that little girl... Sakura, was it? Then, there was the other girl with her feline companion that she had recently 'met'.

As quickly as she had sank into the mass of water and foam, she got out of it, and changed into her pyjamas, as it was getting darker by the minute outside.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Milky clawed to the bed,curaled in a ball and went to sleep."zZzZz...ZZZ..ZZzZzZZz"

Back