• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon RP

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Slam!"hi Sept." She yelled to the slam without moveing or opening her eyes."Good time at Leo's?" "Yeah,just a little tried." 'k"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Ichigo groaned to herself as she looked into the mirror. Her hair was tangled and messy- Ichgio Berii didn't really care for looks, but today, her hair was just ever so messy. She started yanking away at her hair with a brush promptly.

OOC: I'll be right back- My brother is going to post here, but I'll be back.

Whoot: Yes! Almost to three-thousand posts!

UmbreonCircle

Earth Adept~Rock on!
    Years
  • Hiroshi was sleeping in his room. He had been looking for his sister,Ichigo, but had not found her. He some times worried about her,because he knew that she was Sailor Constell. He was Sailor Cometier.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (HI!)
    Milky couldn't sleep at all that night.She was back on the window sil after a half hour."sigh.." " something wrong milk?" Milky wiped around to see april."oh,I didn't hear you get up."

UmbreonCircle

Earth Adept~Rock on!
    Years
  • ((Hi!!!))
    Hiroshi woke up and yawned. The 11 year old boy was really tired after his sister the whole day yesterday.
    "Huh...I guess I will take a walk." He heard his stomaceh growl. " Oh yah, brekfast."He slowly started to the kitchen.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    April walked down stairs to the kition,all dressed already,with milky at her feet.She grabbed a breatfast bar and went out the door.
    "where you gon'?"
    " Park.go eat food,sept."
    " I could get a bar too ya know."
    " I took the last one stupid."He sticks his tongue and his walking away sister.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    April sat down on one of the benchies,and set milky on her lap."So?what's up?"
    "N-nothing"
    "lier"
    "I am not!"
    "you're red from yelling at me!"
    "I Am-"She shook the red off."Not!"
    "you where."
    "so?"
    "so,what wrong?"
    "I told you,nothing."

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Sakura walked down the kurb, on foot on one foot off. All night she had been walking, after arriving at the moster's leir just to late. She wodered about the new scouts, she had saw to, however her powers told her there were more.
    "Could there be a second genaration??" she asked herself.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "oh well..."Milky saw Sakura,hoped down from April lap and went over to her."meo?" "Milk!" April ran after Milky

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • A frustrated Ichigo learnt that her younger brother, Hirochi (Or Hiro as she called him.) had gone off somewhere.
    "Probally for a walk. I always tell the kiddo to tell me first but... Ah, well, at least I know were he went: Tokyo Park."
    She grabbed a eggroll, stuffed some in her mouth, then, as she finished, sped off to find Hiro.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "S-sorry!She likes to run off!Speaking of running off,I have to too.Bye!" she bows and ran off behind a tree."I hate it when you try and stall an answer."
    "I wasn't!"
    "yes you where!"

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "!" Milky hoped away to Ichigo and when she got to her she circaling her."MILKY!stop it!" She ran over to milky again." S-sory,she's been doing this all day!

Back