• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations, My good friends!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    I'm new here and I love all nerdy things (Dnd, Mtg) and of course Pokemon! Started playing when crystal came out, played ruby, grew distant during the 4th gen but came back to playing when black and white came out and still am playing to this day.

Last edited:

shab

I like Surskits and Evees.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2019
    Hello! Welcome to the forums. What do you like most about BnW? Have you given gen 4 a try or have you stayed distant to it>

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    What I liked the most about Black and White (I played White) was that there were no pokemon from previous generations, and that idea of discovering pokemon i have never seen before is what liked the most of Black and White, and also i have since played platinum and had a all around good time playing it

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to PC. In my opinion, I find that the "third" installment or Yellow, Crystal, Emerald(Granted I prefer Steven over Wallace) and Platinum were better than their counterparts within their respective Generation. Yellow is unique because it diverges from the traditional Fire/Water/Grass start for an Electric one but otherwise is vastly improved(imo) over Red/Blue. Remakes or sequels filled in gaps or holes that the previous games had while introducing new mechanics(Abilities for FRLG, Abilities and Special split for HG/SS and Fairy Typing/Mega Evolution for ORAS). Black 2/White 2 are basically a sequel to Gen 5 like the Gen 2 games were to Gen 1 and basically change Gym Leaders and Champion in doing so(highly recommend giving Black2/White2 a try. Champion alone is worth it).

Curious if you've looked into the Anime at any point? Also got a favorite Pokémon or Typing?

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
    Welcome!
    I really like the Unova games too!
    They just feel so different from the other games.
    Anyway, Welcome to Pokecommunity and I hope you enjoy your time here

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Martikov! I had a very similar experience with my Pokemon journey. Pretty much all of R/S/E-FR/LG were invisible to me, with only minimal contact with Pearl until finally B/W came out and I fell in love with Pokemon all over again! But hey! Since you're into MTG, have you ever tried to play or collect Pokemon cards? I'd love to see your collections some day, if so! :)

Otherwise, happy posting!

Back