• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Hi there, I'm a new guy here.

I like poekmawn and I like fanfiction. What actually brought me here was a piece of fanfiction written by Elite Overlord LeSabre, entitled 'The Kanto Conspiracy'.

Well here are some funfacts about me:

• I absolutely love Hoenn
    • The first game I played was Diamond
    • I have mixed feelings about Unova
    • I play Minecraft(Lol non-Pokemon related, although it does have several Pokemon mods)
    Well its been nice introducing myself to y'all! :D

SkullKing

Nope
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Heracles!

We do have a fanfiction section, it is commonly updated and I'm sure you will enjoy yourself there. I too love Hoenn, personally it's my favorite region. Minecraft is a fun game, I play it from time to time. I hope to see you around the forums, and that you enjoy your stay! :D

Years
  • Hi there, I'm a new guy here.

I like poekmawn and I like fanfiction. What actually brought me here was a piece of fanfiction written by Elite Overlord LeSabre, entitled 'The Kanto Conspiracy'.

Well here are some funfacts about me:

• I absolutely love Hoenn
    • The first game I played was Diamond
    • I have mixed feelings about Unova
    • I play Minecraft(Lol non-Pokemon related, although it does have several Pokemon mods)
    Well its been nice introducing myself to y'all! :D

Hi Heracles, and welcome to PC.

We all love Pokemon, otherwise we wouldn't be known as the PokeCommunity. I'm Hikari, 20yo Australian female who adores memes, comedy, My Little Pony, and of course Pokemon. I've been into Pokemon for a long time - 13 years to be exact, and my fave is Oshawott.

Given you've started with Diamond, I take it you're only new to Pokemon but don't worry, here at PC you can chat with both old and new Pokefans alike. And since you mentioned a passion for fanfiction why don't you check out PC's Fanfiction & Writing section where you can share your works of literature.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me. I'm also open for friend requests anytime, I'll accept any of them.

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hiya Heracles :3,whoa you exactly share my interests and feelings except Minecraft.I don't know why,but honestly I've never considered playing it D:.I love looking at fanfictions and having a go at them myself once in a while,in the Fanfiction and Writing section.There are some amazing authors over there...I'm sure you'd enjoy reading all the stories!

My first game was Platinum and I've played Emerald...ah beautiful Hoenn :3,the older games on Emulator and currently Black 2.Your not the only Pokemon fan,in fact all of us are :3. We talk Pokemon day in day out along with other topics and games for you to look at.

If you ever need help just ask a staff member and they'll help you out in...the blink of an eye!I'm Rainbow by the way,you can come and chat all day about Hoenn,Sinnoh and your feelings about Unova if you want :D. I can't really talk about Minecraft since I haven't had a shot at it yet,but wow! Your pretty similar to me :3. Have fun here Heracles :D!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Hey, thanks for the warm welcome.

@Hikari

Timeline of events in my Pokemon life

Early-ish age, maybe 1st,2nd,3rd grades: I liked pokemon, thougt they were cool,read some books.

5th grade: Talked pokemon with friends. Note: This is before I played a game, but after I watched most of the Anime.
    6th grade: Played Diamond, Soulsilver..Later played Ruby and Emerald with No$gba Note: I say I played Diamond and Soulsilver..I mean my friends game. She didn't really play them, so meh
    7th grade: Friend got white, started the game, I did the rest. Then she lost it, I still haven't beat the Elite four.
    8th grade, Current time: Playing Ruby again on no$gba...Also playing Black. I'm halfway through the black/white anime, and I've been immersing myself in the internet pokemon shtuffz :3

ThatOneGolurk

Amateur
    Years
  • Hey Heracles, welcome to PC!

I see you're a Hoenn lover! That is one of my favorite regions too, I played and replayed Emerald so many times. Since you love Hoenn, why don't you try checking out this section? You can also check out this section for the 4th and 5th Gen games, the Sinnoh and Unova regions! I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

Also, you can check out the rules, so you'll get the hang of posting, and the PC Adoption Center, where you can sign a form to get a mentor!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
  • Hiya, Heracles! You have an awesome username, not going to lie. Welcome to PC. :3

Yeah, PC has some excellent writers (we have so many talented people here in general, though!), so it's nice to see that you read some of what the members post 'round the forum. Do you plan on writing some stories yourself, or do you mainly just read them? I'm pretty interested in writing, but sadly I can be so lazy. ;_;

But ahhh any Hoenn lover is automatically pretty awesome in my book <33 I really loved it too, but rarely do I run into people who like it as much as me. We should totally be friends~! If Diamond was your first game, you're somewhat of a newer fan, so have you played any of the older games like Red/Blue or Gold/Silver, out of curiosity? But it's nice that you're watching the anime, I personally found the Black/White series to be a breath of fresh air since it was a bit different.

Aaanyway, I really hope you like it here enough to keep checking back. Enjoy your stay and do contact me if you need any help at all!

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
    Years
  • Hi, Heracles~
    Welcome to PC (Hohoho! Not ordinary PC, it's PokeCommunity)
    Well, i am writing many fanfiction..but it's Indonesian language :P
    Love Hoenn,huh?
    I never play Generation 3, so....I don't really love it :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    I'm pretty interested in writing, but sadly I can be so lazy. ;_;
    Haha, sums me up in a nutshell!

And Cirno, I've played Silver and Red or blue, I forget, on an emulator.

Haha, yeah, I don't see too many Hoenn lovers :3

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! ;)

Back