• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations.

Spacely

Yōkai
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Yo, I'm Spacely. I've surfed around PC, mostly downloading rom hacks, for a while now. Decided it was time to join, this place seems like a nice little community.

I'd also love to learn how to hack and become an established rom hacker. I know very little, so I hope this place helps me get all the knowledge I need. I'm also pretty decent at making stories and plots, so maybe I can help other people out with their projects in the meantime.

It'll be a pleasure meeting and getting to know you guys!

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • hey there spacely..I'm Chris...Welcome to PC...It's nice to have you here...Well..You now have begun your first step into rom hacking huh..that's good to hear...So if you want to make yourself more professional...try seeking into emulation forum...and see the tutorial there...Learning is the best we can do to chase all the ways to the top...xD...So you also good at making a stories and plot..Well..I also might need help with that...If you intrested...haha....Well...Then..If you need friends to chat...Leave me a PM..and I will send you a reply as soon as possible...Sode ga...Sayounara...I mean..That's all...See ya~~

Nakala Pri

Can I call you Mr Spacely? Just a guy from the Jetsons xD I hope you like this community so far :P

Years
  • Yo, I'm Spacely. I've surfed around PC, mostly downloading rom hacks, for a while now. Decided it was time to join, this place seems like a nice little community.

I'd also love to learn how to hack and become an established rom hacker. I know very little, so I hope this place helps me get all the knowledge I need. I'm also pretty decent at making stories and plots, so maybe I can help other people out with their projects in the meantime.

It'll be a pleasure meeting and getting to know you guys!

Hi Spacely, and welcome!

If you came here for hacks, we've got ya covered! Our Emulation forum is one with the hackers, it has loads of hack-related discussion, and it also has tools and resources you can use when making your own games.

Also, feel free to check out some of the other sections outside of there as well so you don't get bored. I'm Hikari, and I hope you have a fun time here and good luck with your project.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hey there Spacely, welcome to PC! I'm Cirno and it's good to meet you. <3

It's never too late to become a member of our wonderful little (...actually big, but you get me) community! A lot of people originally pop in here for the hacks and end up getting involved in the forum. Myself included, I wouldn't have found out about the site if it weren't for the hacks. n_n So here's hoping you stick around as an active member as well! We'd love to have you here; the members and staff are both super friendly and helpful. :D Learning how to hack does seem a little difficult, but it'll go along smoothly once you learn the general information, so all you need is to dedicate some time to it!

It'd be great if you helped out those in need too, since we get a lot of members looking for assistance in the hacking department here. Who knows, maybe someday soon you'll be the creator of a really well-known game and people will come to you with questions. :3

So yeah, it was great meeting you, and have a wonderful time on the forum~!

Nakala Pri

Teehee! Unless you're bald except for some black hair around the sides of you head, and are a midget, I won't think of you as Mr Spacly of Spacly Sprockets xD

Years
  • Hey there Spacely, I myself am a ROM hacker and I'm currently hacking ruby (check the thread in my sig for more info). I'd be happy to help you out where ever you need it, just PM or VM me and I'll get back to you.

Good luck with the tutorials and welcome to PC.

Back