• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

Years
    Umm.. hi there, I'm new to the PokéCommunity. I started playing Pokémon back in 2006. My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Ruby, I had no idea what R/B/Y and G/S/C was back then.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi-fives for gen 3 as a first game! They're wonderful; I look forward on playing them soon when I get the free time, that is! And a very special and happy welcome to PC goes to you, Forte! Grrreat to have you with us! <33

So, got any favourite pokemon, perchance? Mine happens to be Milotic, along with a few others, because it's quite beautiful art-wise and the moveset is to diiiie for! I always love using it, hehe. Anyways, hope we can see you around, and if you have any questions or anything, you're more than welcome to ask. :3

Years
    3rd Gen was my first generation of Pokemon games too, so yeah something in common already. Welcome to PC, Forte! Such a pleasure to have you join us today because we love having more Pokemon fans on board.

As Dragon said, what Pokemon do you like? Or what your fave generation or Pokemon game is? Doesn't hurt to ask questions because that way we can get to know you better as a member, and also help show you around parts of the forums that may interest you. PC has lots of diversity so I'm confident you'll find somewhere to hang out.

Well, I hope to see you around and if you need help you can always ask Dragon or another staff member, and feel free to drop me a message if you want to chat. Have fun!

- Hikamaru

Azar

Elite Four
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    In my case, 3rd Gen was not my first Pokémon Game, but Emerald was the special version that make me a Pokémon Fan. I'm not the best fan of Pokémon Ruby or Sapphire, but I think that these games are good.

Welcome to PC, Forte. Your nickname is really interesting. If you need something or you have a problem, you can can count on us.

See you around!

Back