• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations!

Maihem

Gamer & YouTuber
    Years
    Because "Hello!" is too mainstream.

I'm Maikel also known as Maihem on YouTube (by around 30 subscribers #somuchfame).

Been playing Pokemon games since I was a child, back when we only had Pokemon Red & Blue on the Gameboy Pocket (in black and white). Anyone else who had them, or am I just becoming too old of a manchild?

Anyway in terms of Pokemon I'm mostly playing rom hacks or fan made desktop games since I don't have a 3DS to play the latest generations of Pokemon games. Used to play Pokemon Reborn quite a bit (damn, game's hard lol) and am currently doing a randomized nuzlocke of Pokemon Insurgence.

Other than that I'm a beer enthusiast and anime lover that's often found surrounded with both friends and beers at a local bar or completely alone in a dark room binge-watching 5+ episodes of an anime (currently One Piece).

That's pretty much me in a chestnut shell.
    Maihem

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Maihem! ROM Hacks are a great way to play, especially when there are so many interesting ones out there. I also owned Red & Blue, and I borrowed Yellow from a friend, I eventually gave on it because Pikachu was pretty meh, though I adore Pikachu these days<3 Do you have a favorite generation? If you have questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask me or another staff member! Enjoy the community :D

Maihem

Gamer & YouTuber
    Years
    @Sheep: I'm not using MAL as of now, but upon seeing it I'll definitely be using it from now on! I used to keep track for myself using Google docs, which isn't exactly ideal lol.

@tokyodrift: If I had to pick one generation I'd say the Gold/Silver/Crystal generation. Might be part of the nostalgia factor, but I think they're still the games I've played the most.

Back