• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

darkxwing

After all I've been through,you thinked something
    Years
    Hi....so uh, I guess I like Pokemon? lol thats obv I guess(and sonic!!)

I'm a Gemini.. but yknow I always felt more like a Aquarius

aaaand I wanto to make a fan game one day....so wish me luck I guess? haha
    ha

Years
    Hey there DarkxWing and welcome to the Pokecommunity! Glad you could join the fun :D

I guess I like Pokemon too lol. Ain't know much about zodiac signs and all that, but my birthday states I'm a Virgo and I'm really not sure what to do with that information.

And I'm definitely gonna wish you luck on that fan game you're working on! I'm always excited when new game makers and romhackers join us because it means we'll have new stuff to play! I pretty much play fan games more than the main series ones at this point lol.

Anyhow, I hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Hey I just joined too, when I saw your name I had to come check you out. Darkwing Duck was the show!
    Also I like sonic too, SAB2 is probably one of my top games even though its really old by now.

Good luck here. :)

Back