• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutions!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Well, hello there!

I'm a newcomer here, newbie in PokéEssentials and veteran on RPG Maker XP... Currently working on a Pokémon game with my friends with a pending title. I'm from Brazil and I just love Ludicolos.

I guess that's all =P

Years
  • Hi fabaaun! Welcome to PC. :3 How is your game going so far? The Game Dev forum's great for anything related to RPG Maker and Essentials so I'm sure you'll find a home there. I've seen a lot of good games posted in that forum.. though the only one I've actually tried so far was Raptor, lol.

Enjoy your time and looking forward to having you!

Etherion

Welcome to the PokeCommunity fabaaun! :3 I hope you like it here, best of luck with your game!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Hello~ Welcome to PC! Ludicolo is one of the best Pokemon that will make you smile and do the ramba! Haha! Oh? Working on a game? Game Development section is the right place for you! You can eagerly show off your developing game or just surprise them!

Enjoy your staaaay!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Fabaaun!

Thats great RPG Maker XP is a great program and PokeEssentials is usually very helpful to make a game!

I just love Ludicolos.
    You cant hate Ludicolo its just too happy and theyre so cute haha
    Anyways good luck with your game and enjoy the forums :D

Back