• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Samurott (Shell armour) mystery gift

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Anyone managed to claim Shell armour Samurott yet? (code - POKEMON503)

Nothing available in the UK yet, they had them first thing in the morning for the other two.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I just tried it myself, and when I entered the code, it said "the gift was not there..." however when I enter any other code it simply says "the code is incorrect. Please check your code" so that's weird. You'd think if it wasn't active they'd simply make it give the "incorrect code" message instead of saying the pokemon was not there.

Edit: I'm in Canada by the way

Years
  • Serebii's saying that the code for Samurott will be distributed via Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter, which makes absolutely no sense but considering this is Game Freak/Nintendo we're dealing with, I'm not surprised.

...Unless Pokemon503 IS the code, in which case...I have no idea what's up.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • My Brother and I are wondering about this too. What is up. I'm signed up for the newsletter, but haven't gotten anything.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • So I wasn't the only one who received the "gift wasn't there" message. I don't know what's the hold up for Shell Armor Samurott to which it warrants a special treatment. It doesn't have the best hidden ability compared to Serperior.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Someone said on a Facebook group that it was delayed until Feb 9 (no links or proof given, however!) but considering the trouble some people are STILL having with just getting into their club nintendo account, maybe nintendo servers are being swamped with traffic what with all the people trying to redeem their free games and stuff

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Haven't tried this one yet, definitely going to download it soon though considering I've downloaded Serperior and Emboar already.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I haven't gotten the newsletter yet and I'm signed up to get the newsletter. I can't wait to get it though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    3 days later and still no Samurott. Just me, or everyone else too?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 3 days later and still no Samurott. Just me, or everyone else too?
    Everyone else, and it looks like the Samurott event is exclusive to the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter rather than via code distribution like the previous Unova starters.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Everyone else, and it looks like the Samurott event is exclusive to the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter rather than via code distribution like the previous Unova starters.

That makes literally no sense...

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015

The code for Samurott is POKEMON503 and you don't have to sign up for the newsletters but not sure why no-one is able to obtain Samurott yet

Years
  • That makes literally no sense...

Which is normal for Game Freak/Nintendo these days. :P Although the code for Samurott was originally distributed via CoroCoro, so I guess this is a sort of equivalent to that.

The code for Samurott is POKEMON503 and you don't have to sign up for the newsletters but not sure why no-one is able to obtain Samurott yet

From the official Pokemon website:

Then, check back next week for Emboar, whose code will be available on Pokemon.com starting January 29, 2015. Later, be sure to check your email for the February Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter, which will include the code for Samurott.
    They could've changed the code for all we know, which wouldn't make much sense...but again, it's Game Freak/Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    I think the code works because it doesn't flag up an incorrect code message, it just says that the gift isn't there, which is a line I, personally, haven't seen before...

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Which is normal for Game Freak/Nintendo these days. :P Although the code for Samurott was originally distributed via CoroCoro, so I guess this is a sort of equivalent to that.

From the official Pokemon website:

They could've changed the code for all we know, which wouldn't make much sense...but again, it's Game Freak/Nintendo.

It makes sense that the code for Samurott is POKEMON503 considering it's number 503 in the pokedex as was Serperior was POKEMON497 (497 in pokedex) and Emboar was POKEMON500 (500 in pokedex)

https://www.inquisitr.com/1827012/p...tion-codes-for-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire/ this website was updated about 4 hours ago

Back