• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sarcasm, Irony, and Smexiness arriving at PC. B)

TheFire's[Inside]

Too. Damn. Smexy.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    Call me Fire, TFI, and some other stuff that corresponds to me. Like That Damn Smexy person.

Yeah, dont call me a n00b. I've already waged wars on them at other forums I'm regular at. If you do, I'll personally be insulted, and will be forced to hit you with a wooden paddle. And once more.

And another thing. I'm a GFX'er, using GIMP. Free Stuff that works > Expensive identicals (PS)

Another thing. Please. Dont. Tell. Me. To Read. The Rules.
    I've already done that. I'll be forced to beat the person who does that, too. Twice. And maybe a third If I don't like them.

but srsly, guys. I just hope that I'll find this place pretty awesome, and find some people to challenge and PWN in the upcoming SSBB. ;3

Last edited:

TheFire's[Inside]

Too. Damn. Smexy.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    *tock*
    *tock tock tock*

"Yes, I sometimes have an outgoing personality," That Dam Smexy Person said brightly in retaliation.

Thanks for the welcome, Seliana. ;3

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Hey, I know you from MMC. Anyways, good to see familiar faces around here. Be sure to enjoy yourself here while following the rules.

TheFire's[Inside]

Too. Damn. Smexy.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    Oh, heyy. ^^

Close one there. I thought at first you told me to read the rules, not follow them...

-puts away wooden paddle-

Anyways, thanks. ^^;

Last edited:

TheFire's[Inside]

Too. Damn. Smexy.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    You dun wanna mess, punk. >O

Kidding, of course. Personality is always a good thing. :3

Except when its tries to mimic mine and ends up with a lethal blow upside the head from a trusty wooden paddle. >>

But thanks, CME.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Whoa, easy there boy! Who said I'm mimicking? For all PC knows, you could be that creeper shadow that's been lurking in my bedroom all these months and has finally developed a perfect CME personality clone! And your puny little wooden paddle stands no chance against me, for I am a Milotic with Metronome. >D

TheFire's[Inside]

Too. Damn. Smexy.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    Pshaw, my ass. ;3

but srsly, I like you. -gets trusty wooden paddle-

And get over it. Pogemanz aren't real! :0

(Oh no he di-in't!)
    (What did he just say?)
    (LIES!!!)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Well hello there. Just make sure you read the rules. You should come to #thepokecommunity chat sometime. It's quite delicious in there.

*Puts on anti-wooden paddle armor*

I SAW YOU IN THE CHAT BUT YOU LEFT TOO QUICKLY. :<<<<<<

TheFire's[Inside]

Too. Damn. Smexy.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    Thanks, Mod person. ;3
    The IRC usually doesnt work for meh, but alright. =D

And you may have anti-wooden paddle armor, but not anti-jealousy of smexiness. ;D

EDIT: KURA!

TheFire's[Inside]

Too. Damn. Smexy.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    -We'll see. >3
    -WRONG: Ike, ftw.
    -Possibly correct, unless you go by other names. ><

Thanks. :3

Back