• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Satoshi takes the battle overhead!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is a awesome theme, Satoshi-kun! I know Toto will love it so much. XDD

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Yet another fabulous layout masterpiece by Satty! Superb work as always! A layout I can love to hate! You forgot the Pokedex though ;p

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Great work Satoshi-Kun.It will be one of the best.You have outdone yourself.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Classic theme Jake, it's simply fabulous. The banner is superb and shows "Satoshi-Kun's evident style" (the banners you had previously in your sig). Though the colors of the theme looks pretty similar another layout here. Still it is a masterpiece and I can't wait to try it out.

When will it be ready? *Rates banner 10/10, overall layout 8/10* Keep up the amazing work.

~ CC

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    How do you do those things? XD Well I'm sure everyone will like it. It's green..one of my other fave colors!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    It is a very good skin Satoshi-Kun. The green looks good. The pictures ties in well with the skin. The desgin fits to. Looks amazing. Cant wait to see your end result. ^_^

- Lone Eevee

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Great layout so far. I can't wait to use it! ^^ I think the pics at the top look nice, and work well with the rest of the layout. I also really like the green you used. ^__^

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    My obsession with anything green means that I naturally _love_ this theme.

I kid. But still, 'tis a great theme, especially the green-ness (like Bay-kun said). ^_^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Satoshi-kun said:
    The newest community theme:
    "Satoshi's Battling Test"

It's another skin I'm developing before a few special skins, but I'm sure die-hard Satoshi fans (like me) will enjoy this new theme when it releases to the general public.

Attached are:
    - A first look of the banner.
    - A whole page viewed with the theme.
    Ooooh, I'm looking forward to this! =D Bree, Peachy, Toto, MiSha, etc. etc. are gonna love this =) And so will the rest of us =D YAY JAKE! x3

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Hmm, awesome job Satoshi-kun! I like it. I'll put it up as my background at St. Patrick's Day...(if its released before that....XD) and if I like it I'll keep it forevah! XD

Back