• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Celebi [14+]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Chi sniffed the air around them. There was this pungent smell radiating off the lizard man, and it was new and interesting. Chi tried to go in and smell more closely, but the giant dog in front of her prevented her from doing so. She constantly tried to poke her head through, but the dog was stubborn.

She looked up at the dog with frustrated eyes. Cobalt didn't seem them though; he had his head turned towards the Kecleon. Chi barked at the dog, demanding he let her through. Not only was the new smell there, but she swore she also smelled her father.

She barked and barked with no response from the beast. She growled at him, to intimidate like before. When he again didn't react, she went and bit down on his leg to attempt to move him out of the way.

----

Ambrose tried to plot and look for thing among the batch of trinkets to help them escape. He heard a lot of complaining from behind Cobalt, which he assumed was Chi protesting Cobalt blocking her way.

"Sorry, we'll sit over here for now. How much is that thing with the paper on it?" Cobalt asked.

Yes. Dumb dog can at least take a hint in battle.

This necklace would do. Ambrose held the necklace tight and had a thick string of chain in his hands. He crept over slowly to the Kecleon's back as the lizard spoke in reply.

"That's worth- you know what? I'll make you a deal. If you give me that puppy, I'll give you everything you want," it persuaded.

Ambrose quickly threw the chain over the head of the Kecleon and started to strangle him. The Kecleon choked hysterically and passed out in his arms. Ambrose sighed faintly as he thought he was safe.

Suddenly the Kecleon quickly turned with that same grin on his face and grabbed Ambrose by the throat, throwing in into the spikes. Ambrose's shoulder hit the spike and got a shiny red scar. Nothing too severe, though.

----

Chi finally unleashed the biggest bite she could, making the dog blocking her way raise its arm. She immediately bolted towards the Kecleon, facing it. She barked at it playfully, hoping its smell meant it was a benign creature.

The Kecleon turned his attention from Ambrose and smacked the puppy to the ground, causing her to yelp in pain. The Kecleon laughed a bit as it attempted to get back up.

"Chi!" cried Ambrose. "Cobalt, do-!"

Before he could finish, the Zorua started glowing a reddish-brown color. Chi jumped at the Kecleon, causing it to stumble backwards in pain.

"Do something now!" cried Ambrose.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    Each roar was louder than the next one, and the dots of the statue glowed brighter with every roar. Then I heard a voice coming from the statue.

"Who dares disturb my sleep?!" the loud, deep voice said, "Who is there?"

"Regirock? It's Fizz." I said, calmly as usual, "I'm here because I heed some help from you. Well, not actually me, but let's say a friend of mine needs my help and I came on her behalf"

"Why doesn't your friend come here herself?" the voice said, and the dots on the statue glowed brighter.

"She's kinda weak right now, and is in danger because of the humans. She needs some of your power to return to her home." I said, without changing my voice tone, "I'll take your power to her if you accept" Then a laugh was heard in the chamber.

"What makes you think I will give you my powers just like that?" the voice said, "You must be crazy. Now leave my chamber and let me resume my sleep before I destroy you."

"Seems like you need some convincing" I said, with no hints of fear in my voice, and the statue roared again. "You will regret this, Fizz! Your life ends here! I WILL ANIHILATE YOU!" it yelled and all of a sudden I felt another quake and I noticed the statue was moving towards me. I stood there, watching it come to me.

"Bring it, rocko."

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    Amethyst was in shock as she took care of the little girl Why did Chi run off, then Ambrose. I hope everything's okay she thought as the little girl finally stopped crying. Sighing a little Amethyst lead the little girl towards where she believed was Fortree getting lost a few times but eventually finding the way. Stopping on the outskirts of the city the little girl smiled and hugged the Pokemon before running into the city most likely to tell her parents about the odd Pokemon that saved her. "Now would be a good time to leave" Amethyst muttered running away from the city. After a good five minutes Amethyst stopped "Oh Great" she muttered having lost her way but freezing when she heard a noise like barking following by a voice yelling but she couldn't understand it.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Cobalt didn't let Chi through. He knew she would be in danger, but he couldn't tell her because she wouldn't understand what he was saying. She wanted to play with this new pokemon. She started biting his leg, and he instincively jumped and yipped when she bit too hard. He was still a puppy himself, after all. Cobalt jumped in the carpet when Ambrose Flannigan got thrown into the spikes. He ran to Ambrose and gently lifted him off the metal to prevent anymmore damage that he would cause himself by struggling to get free. He set him down gently and turned when Chi yipped in pain. He got very angry.

Chi!" cried Ambrose. "Cobalt, do-!"

Before he could finish, the Zorua started glowing a reddish-brown color. Chi jumped at the Kecleon, causing it to stumble backwards in pain.

"Do something now!" cried Ambrose. Cobalt growled deeply and rushed at the kecleon, using his favorite move, Fire Fang. He bit down hard while it was still recovering from Chi's attack, and lifted him intot he air by the throat.

"You don't hit PUPS!" Cobalt yelled as he shook the creature back and forth as hard as he could, still pouring on the flames.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    As Cobalt spilled the blood and scorched the skin of the serial murderer, Ambrose attended to his pup. Chi licked his face in joy and placed her paws on his shoulders, that turning into a pseudo-hug. Ambrose felt a hard chunk of something on her leg. When Chi got back down, he saw the contraption on his pup.

Cobalt had finally released the Kecleon, throwing his corpse to the wall. That Kecleon was as dead anyone could be. Ambrose went down and examined the leg. It looks like.... a cast of sorts?

He poked her paw. Chi squealed in pain, falling to the floor to ease the sting. Ambrose's eyes grew wide. He looked at the dead Kecleon, the skin in certain parts being completely torn off.

Ambrose's irises changed into a deep yellow and he turned to Cobalt.

"What happened to her?" he said, having this eerie frequency under his words. It sounded like it was a woman speaking with Ambrose.

Nideous

Years
    Cobalt threw the kecleon into the wall as hard as he could. He was prepared to do another attack, but he seemed to have been knocked out. He calmed down. That had been scary. He never wanted to be that mad again. He turned when he heard Chi yelp in pain. He was about to tell Ambrose to be careful of her paw when Ambrose spoke first.

"What happened to her?" he said, his voice sounding a bit like a girls. His eyes were an odd yellow color. Cobalt sat down and looked at the ground a moment before answering.

"She was running out into the woods, really scared of something, so I grabbed her and tried to get her to calm down. She was too scared of everything, and she fell and broke her leg. It was an accident! I promise it was! Then, after she calmed down, I put that splint on her leg so she could heal and gave her some food. Then we came to find you!" he said quickly. He was scared of Ambrose now. He seemed to be furious!

(OOC: Poor Cobalt doesn't understand about death.)

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    Amethyst kept following the noise until she reached where Ambrose, Cobalt and Chi where immedietly freezing at what she saw. Cobalt had just killed another Pokemon eyes wide in shock as Ambrose spoke sounding more like a girl "What happened to her?"

"She was running out into the woods, really scared of something, so I grabbed her and tried to get her to calm down. She was too scared of everything, and she fell and broke her leg. It was an accident! I promise it was! Then, after she calmed down, I put that splint on her leg so she could heal and gave her some food. Then we came to find you!" Cobalt said quickly looking down and Amethyst knew he was a little scared and went closer seeing spikes around the carpet.

"Oh my gosh. What happened! Is everyone okay?" Amethyst said sounding really worried.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Ambrose's expression grew angrier as the dog talked. He stepped closer and closer to the mutt, disbelieving every word he dared utter.

"You liar...." he said quietly."You wanted to eat her. You dirty mongrels only want to eat your victims and satisfy your urges. That wasn't an accident, that was you trying to eat her paw. But she was too fast for you, wasn't she?"

His voice was half himself and half a woman's. Ambrose stopped in front on the pooch. "Let's see how you like being eaten." he whispered.

He lunged at the dog, bit down hard on the pooch's leg.

----

Chi was watching her father walk towards the big mutt for some reason. But she didn't care. There was this scent flowing around the air. It was also new, but Chi learned better than to automatically trust new scents. She barked at the top of the cave.

She began running around in circles, continuing to bark.

(OOC: He didn't notice Amethyst. :3)

Nideous

Years
    Ambrose walked toward Cobalt, sounding very angry. His voice was still weird as he spoke.
    "You liar...." Ambrose said quietly."You wanted to eat her. You dirty mongrels only want to eat your victims and satisfy your urges. That wasn't an accident, that was you trying to eat her paw. But she was too fast for you, wasn't she? Let's see how you like being eaten."

"N-no! I-I don't even like meat!" Conalt said as he backed away slowly. Ambrose bit his front leg and Cobalt yelped in pain. He reared up and danced around trying to get the Spinda to let go. What was going on? Cobalt hadn't done anything! Ambrose finally let go, and Cobalt jumped away from him. His leg was bleeding and he whimpered and whined in pain. He was shaking very hard as he watched Ambrose Flannigan fearfully.

(OOC: Cobalt didn't notice her either. He has more important things on his mind.)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    When Nova woke up the sun was high in the sky. Feeling refreshed after her long sleep, the dark-type determined which direction was west and continued her journey through the forest. Since she was now in the deeper reaches of the jungle it was highly unlikely that she would come across any trainers so she allowed herself to relax a bit. When she came across an Oran berry tree she stopped for a quick bit to eat before pushing onward.

A sudden rustling in the bushes caused her to spin around. Not seeing anything she turned back around only to come face to face with a Cacnea. She blinked, startled for only a moment before becoming annoyed. This only increased with the words the grass-type uttered. "You're funny looking." Nova's gaze darkened and her horn glowed. Moving it in a slashing motion, she unleashed a Psycho Cut on the cactus. The Cacnea flew back against a tree, allowing Nova to pass by as it was dazed.

The Absol was able to make it through the forest without any more incident, stopping only once more to drink from a pool of water. By the time she reached the edge of the forest the sun was setting. Deciding she wanted to spend one last night under the trees of the forest she had lived in her entire life, Nova found a dip in the roots of an oak tree and curled up to sleep. Tomorrow, she would cross the desert seperating her from Mt. Chimney.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Ambrose's eyes returned to their normal purple as he was thrown outside. He got up and rubbed his head, feeling a bit of a headache. Dang Kecleon must've thrown me again after I fainted on the spikes. That battle with Cobalt was probably intense.

He sniffed and rubbed his nose as he was rudely greeted with a scared Cobalt clutching his bleeding paw and a stunned Amethyst.

"Oh, did that bastard Kecleon give you a scar, Cobalt? Tch." he asked. "Oh and Hi Amethyst, didn't see when you came in."

We walked back into the cave fairly casually and saw the Kecleon corpse. Woah. Chi raced to him and licked his face.

"Good. You're safe and sound." Ambrose said as he the looked curiously at the splint on her paw.

"Her leg break or something while she was running, Cobalt?" he asked as he searched through the pile of human trinkets. That technological thing he saw earlier seemed useful.

Nideous

Years
    Cobalt didn't say a word. He just sat there and stared at Ambrose with a terrified expression on his face. He cradled his injured leg, and watched the Spinda with fear. What happened? Is he going to hurt me again? Cobalt thought to himself as Ambrose picked through the junk. He glanced at Ame as if he had noticed for the first time that she was there. He said nothing and turned his terrified gaze back on Ambrose.

(OOC: I bet I know what happened!)

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    "…Where … Hoenn… Answer me!" Daiyu managed to hear. She opened her eyes fully and realized she was just sitting there, even though they were just talking to Registeel. Daiyu stood up and shakily walked toward where they were standing before.

"Huh?" she said, stupefied at what she saw. Riz was at the other side of the cave, just barely protecting himself from a Flash Cannon. When did this happen? Oh well, there was no time to try and remember.

"Hey, stupid, look over here," Daiyu called to Registeel. He stopped the Flash Cannon and turned to Daiyu. Her body became enveloped in electricity, and she ran over to Registeel at increasing speed. In a blink of an eye, she tackled him at full force. Despite being small, the speed and power of this move was enough to make Registeel lose balance and fall over. This would give Riz a chance to attack his face, which is normally a very sensitive spot in most creatures.

To avoid the legendary getting up again or struggling, Daiyu shocked him again, but this time it was a weak jolt that paralyzed him instead of merely hurting him.

"Get 'im!" she exclaimed.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Ambrose found what he was looking for. It was a touch-screen device of some sort. He also dug out a small trench coat, black gloves, and a brown beret. He felt pretty pleased with himself because he had a perfect plan for getting past any more cities they have to go through now.

Chi immediately got to sniffing to the clothing digging her cute, adorable face in its pockets.

"Hey guys, I-" Ambrose said before he saw the same looks of terror on his comrades. Ambrose curiously looked at them.

"You look like I committed murder in cold blood," he had to say before he started poking the device in his hand.

(OOC: It was a bit obvious on my part. XD;)

Nideous

Years
    Cobalt still said nothing. He was so scared. It was the same fear that had made Chi run before and made her break her leg. But it had a different effect on Cobalt. It rooted him to the ground. He couldn't move. He just stood there, his injured leg held in the air to avoid it getting hurt from walking on it.

"You look like I committed murder in cold blood," Ambrose Flannigan said. Cobalt had no idea what murder was, but wasn't about to ask. He was afraid that Ambrose would do it to him, and the way he had said it made Cobalt think it was a very bad thing.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    The dog didn't reply. The bloody....?

Ambrose continued to look through the device. It read in human letters, but Ambrose was fortunate enough to know how to read them. It said something about it being a "voice converter." Ambrose pressed the "PokeTranslator" option and the device gave a button to activate. Ambrose, of course, did, and it started "listening."

"Hello, my name is Ambrose Flannigan," he said to the marvel of technology.

"Hello, my name is Ambrose Flannigan," it replied back almost immediately. It just made it so he could speak to humans! Perfect. This was choice to continuing their journey.

He looked at Cobalt with a smile on his face. "Dog, look! This thing can-" Ambrose saw that the dog still appeared scared, lifting his scarred paw up.

"Ugh," Ambrose said as he began to walk towards the dog. "The Kecleon only gave you a little scratch. Don't be a wimp,"

Ambrose grabbed the dog's paw and looked down to examine the wound. Teeth Marks?

Nideous

Years
    Cobalt watched Ambrose as he played with the thing. He said something to it and it said it right back. Not that it wasn't awesome, but Cobalt was more focused on the spinda holding the device. He whimpered softly as Ambrose looked at him. He took a half a step back as Ambrose advanced on him.

"Ugh," Ambrose said as he walked to Cobalt. "The Kecleon only gave you a little scratch. Don't be a wimp,"

He grabbed Cobalt's paw, and Cobalt wrenched it away from him and ran away from him, yipping each time his injured leg hit the ground. He stopped after a few steps. He suddenly found his voice again.
    "Pl-please don't hurt me again! I didn't do anything!" he said as he started crying.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    "What is wrong with you, dog?!" Ambrose interrogated. "I didn't lay a single finger on you! What makes you think I hurt you?"

Ambrose stood there with his arms crossed, determined for an answer to his question. He didn't need another thing impeding their progress.

----

Chi hit a small, round object in the pocket. She dragged it with her teeth, growling playfully doing so. She set in front of her and stared at it joyfully. She smacked it with her uninjured paw and it rolled.

She loved it and lay down to hit it back and forth between her paws to keep rolling it. Whenever she got it out of her grasp, she jumped up and strolled over to play with it in the same way.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    "Pl-please don't hurt me again! I didn't do anything!" Cobalt started crying.

"What is wrong with you, dog?!" Ambrose interrogated. "I didn't lay a single finger on you! What makes you think I hurt you?"

Amethyst rushed over to Cobalt and stood between him and Ambrose. "D-don't come any closer" she said dangerously still looking scared but determined to make sure no harm came to Cobalt. "That Kecleon didn't do that to him. You did Ambrose" she added hissing a little eyes flashing dangerously. "You accused him of hurting Chi and then attacked him"

Nideous

Years
    "What is wrong with you, dog?!" Ambrose said angrily. "I didn't lay a single finger on you! What makes you think I hurt you?"

Cobalt cowered. True, he hadn't laid a finger on him. He bit him! Cobalt was shaking and crying at the same time. The big puppy was terrified. Ame ran out in front of him and glared at Ambrose.

"D-don't come any closer" she said dangerously. "That Kecleon didn't do that to him. You did Ambrose" she added hissing a little. "You accused him of hurting Chi and then attacked him"

Cobalt said nothing. He couldn't think of anything to say. Instead, he just whimpered softly, spotting Chi playing with a ball. Those were so much fun. But... He didn't want to make Ambrose even more mad. He didn't know when he would hurt him again. Cobalt's trust in the spinda had been severly shaken.

Back