• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Celebi [14+]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    A device that humans use to identify our various species, a Pokedex," Ambrose said, then when Cobalt gave him a blank stare he added, "Or a thing that tells you about a creature said that she has a power to, create illusions, or something that seems real to other people but not, to put it in simpler words for you, Dog."

"Oh, I get it! Thanks Ambrose Flannigan!" Cobalt said, unaware he was being mocked. Abrose wasn't done talking yet, so Cobalt fell quiet.

"I didn't have any food at the time, but, I did give some of the fluid that was inside the egg. She seemed to have enjoyed it. That was last night right after she hatched." Ambrose said, looking at his daughter. Good. Baby pokemon needed that stuff in the egg. It would help them not get sick, or so old Yasha told him. She was the oldest Denmother in his old pack, so Cobalt assumed she knew what she was talking about. A fact he shared with Ambrose Flannigan.

"That's good. Yasha, the oldest Denmother in the pack that raised me said that stuff helps babies not get sick and it is really good for them! She called it Ant-e-boo-dees! But she's going to be hungry again soon. Pups generally have to eat more times a day than adults. Yasha said it was to help them grow faster. If you want, when I feel better, I can go find some Rawst berries. They're pretty good for pups, and I know I smelled some on the way here," Cobalt said happily. He didn't know he just mangled the word beyond repair. He looked down when he saw the Zorua nibbling on his toes. He laughed a bit and prodded her with his nose.

"The humans, to answer your earlier question, were chasing me after I punched the girl who captured me right in her abusive little face, but that doesn't matter now that I'm free, does it? And we're going with the original plan. We're going to find her a nice home and dump her there." Ambrose said, but he was totally ignored as Cobalt turned his attention to the Zorua that was trying to play with him now. Cobalt wagged his tail, and rolled over, the universal sign of play. He vaguely wondered why she was so playful. None of the pups he had ever seen, or even heard about, weren't this playful until they had grown a little!

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Static ran along the huge monster, and it stomped forward. Daiyu just barely leapt out of reach, but Daiyu lost balance and rolled over, stopping right at Riz' feet. "I think he's mad," she said.

Riz gasped as he held up his tail a bit higher. There it was. The legendary steel pokémon Registeel. It was amazing, really. Daiyu maybe didn't realize just how amazing it was. Some pokémon didn't even believe that the regis existed. Riz had always believed, even though he hadn't really ever talked about it.

Registeel was large, huge actually. Ten Pikachu's or more could easily stand on top of each other and just barely reach Registeel's head. Its voice sounded almost unnatural, like the voice from a human machine or something you believe aliens would sound like. Mighty. It was mighty. And here they were, two small mice who hoped to convince him to lend them some of his power... sure.

"Hrm," Riz began, taking a step forward.

"Who are you! What are you doing here? How did you find your way down here? This is my chamber. I have been asleep for many years," the unnaturally low voice boomed on.

"We are Riz the Raichu and Daiyu the Pikachu. We come on behalf of-"

Registeel suddenly made a loud, weird noise... was it a yawn? Riz certainly hoped so. He continued.

"... on behalf of Celebi, the guardian of Ilex forest in Johto."

Registeel took a step forward. One small step for Registeel, one minor earthquake for the two electric mice. "I know nothing of any Ilex or Celebi."

"She is powerful. But the humans-"

A roar was unleashed from Registeel at that. "I want nothing to do with no humans! Humans were good once upon a time, but they have been disturbing my sleep. Intruding on the forest."

"That's exactly what we mean!" Riz tried to explain, having to shout his words through the rumble that Registeel's movements made. There were only a couple of meters distance between them now. "Humans have taken all powers away from Celebi. She is a lone pokémon, stranded in Hoenn, far away from her home. Powerless and hunted by humans..." Riz tried to choose his words wisely. You didn't speak to a legend every day. "... she has asked us to come and see you, to beg you to lend her some of your power."

Registeel suddenly went completely quiet. The cave became still. Not a sound from the raging storm above could be heard. "You want my power?" he said. "You want to take my power away from me?"

Riz swallowed and wondered how he could be so nervous. He was never afraid of anything. "More like, lending a small part of it," he said. The quietness continued, until...

[OOC: NightOfRemorse, feel free to write about Registeel's reaction now ;D ]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Ambrose tried to decipher the word the Mightyena murdered. What was an Ant-e-boo-dee? Wait- Oh.

"Antibodies," Ambrose corrected. "You mean to say Antibodies." Ambrose looked over at the two. They were playing a bit now, barking and rolling on the ground. Ambrose felt a bit pestered that his intimidation was ignored, but, it's not like it wouldn't have gone over the simpleton's head anyway.

Ambrose thought about the mutt's offer. Suddenly, lightning crashed violently from the sky. Opening his eyes, the pup was still attempting to play with Cobalt, not even phased by the thunderbolt or its noise. Cobalt, on the other hand, seemed to be taken completely off guard. The Zorua curiously looked at her larger sized playmate. What's the matter? was what she was probably asking with a shrill bark to him.

"She seems to be maturing at an extraordinarily fast pace. Why, just this morning, she was in that frightened phase, being only playful when alone with me. It's quite odd, but, I guess we can take that as a plus."

Ambrose didn't really care too much for calling her "she." No matter what was the case, they needed something to call her. It'd be much easier.

"I think I have a good name for her, but humor me Dog, what do you think she should be named?" Ambrose stood back and prepared to laugh at his childish suggestions, being the big overconfident prick that he is.

(OOC: I actually do have a good name in mind, but I'm doing character development for the Zorua by doing this. Just play along. :3)

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: There actually is a good reason that Cobalt is so simple. If anyone finds their way to Cobalt's old pack, I'll play Yasha, the closest thing to a mother Cobalt had. She'll tell you all about it.)

Cobalt ignored Ambrose Flannigan. But then he heard the thunder and jumped. When had the storm gotten here? Why had it followed him? He glanced back at the Zorua when she barked concernedly at him.
    "Aww... She's worried about her big brother! I'm fine you silly pup!" he said happily. He resumed playing with her, always being careful, just as he was taught. He didn't want to hurt her. No, he would always be careful. Especially because of that one incident with the newborn pup. That pup had been playful like this one. Cobalt had not understood that he would break so easy, and when they started to play, Cobalt had lightly hit him and he stopped moving. Cobalt had panicked and called the Denmothers. They shooed him away. He then never saw that pup again. No, he would not let himself get out of hand, err, paw. So he was gentle. Even more because she was so much smaller than poochyena pups.

"I think I have a pretty good name for her, but humor me Dog. What do you think she should be named?" Ambrose Flannigan said with a faint smile on his face. Cobalt gave him a blank stare again. He couldn't name her. She wasn't his pup!
    "Um... I can't name her. She's your daughter," Cobalt said slowly.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    The Zorua resumed playing with Cobalt after hearing the reassuring tone in his voice. She managed to grab onto his paw and lie down, gnawing on his fingers, growling as she did so. Ambrose noticed that the dog seemed to be very careful of his paws, for some reason.

"Um.... I can't name her. She's your daughter." The dog stupidly replied, not getting the question.

Ambrose sighed from the dog's comment. "I was open to suggestion, dimwit. But, whatever. And I'm not her parent." Ambrose clutched his chest a little bit after saying that, feeling a heartburn sensation. He disregarded whatever it was and walked over to sit down next to the pup. She was too focused on nibbling that the fox didn't notice. "I was thinking perhaps Chimera, because she looks like a dog and fox combined. We can call her 'Chi.' for short until the people we stick her with rename her." He said. Ambrose stared to pat the fox on the head. She cried out softly in enjoyment before resuming her chewing.

Curiosity got the best of Ambrose after thinking about this "Yacha" denmother character and Cobalt's home, where he learned so much about pups. "Where exactly did you live, Dog?"

Nideous

Years
    "What does dimwit mean?" Cobalt asked. He yanked his paw to the side, and Chimera jumped on it, still wanting to play. He grinned at her. He didn't mind her doing that. She was mouthing him. It was a sort of canine thing. Canines were natural biters, and to learn to control their strength, they nawed on, or mouthed, their littermates. Chi didn't have any littermates to practice on, so she picked the next best thing. Cobalt. At least she hadn't discovered his tail.

"Where exactly did you live, Dog?" Ambrose Flannigan asked. Cobalt was surprised. Why did he want to know that? Did he want to go see Cobalt's old family?
    "My old pack usually roamed in the area just north of a human town. What was it called... Smallroot? Littleroot? I can't remember anymore. Why? Did you want to go there?" Cobalt asked, trying to figure out if he could even find the pack again. It had been a very very long time since he had been there.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Littleroot.... it rang no bells in Ambrose's mind. It must not be near any places he had passed on his way to the Fortree village.

"Nah, I was just keeping note not to allow Chi to live with them, lest she end up like you." Ambrose had definately moved back into his nasty routine fairly quickly since his escape from Delilah. Chi jumped excitevely before she ran off into the ran, barking and running around in circles.

"And a nitwit, well, if you don't know what it means now, it's probably best for your self esteem to not know." Ambrose paused. "And don't ask me what 'esteem' means." he added.

Ambrose looked over to where Amethyst should've been with a sigh. She wasn't there.

"Hey, did you see where Amethys-" Ambrose said before Chi jumped on him, sending him to the ground, barking in his face before biting down on his nose and shaking it a bit, trying to convince its father to join playing with it. Ambrose wasn't going to deal with this again; he wasn't some play toy.

He shoved the pup off of him with all his might, sending it on its side as it yelped in pain.

Ambrose got up and brushed himself off. Chi was crying a little as it scuffled to its feet and curled up in itself, looking at Ambrose with apologetic eyes.

"Bloody thing." Ambrose whispered. Ambrose turned away from it as he walked into the rain, slightly looking around for Amethyst to keep himself busy. The more he thought about it, the sorrier he was for doing that. That's what Delilah would've done….

But he shook it off. He shouldn't get attached to the thing, and it's not like he should be all concerned about it now that they were out of Delilah's grasp. He wasn't its real parent. He wasn't planning to deal with being pounced on by a little fox that he wasn't even going to keep. Delilah was probably the only reason he was nice to it before.

....Even though a tiny voice in the back of his mind thought otherwise. But what's a conscience compared to intelligence to Ambrose? The only one he should care about is himself and others who are in the dangerous hands of humans. Not even most of them, either. Only ones like Edder and Pozzi; the bulk of them were so brainwashed they don't even want to be saved.

But if saving other creatures from abusive grasp was the exception of his cares, the wasn't he a hypocrite?

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    OOC: the only thing I could think of lol how will this turn out

Amethyst wasn't really paying attention to what was going on but heard Cobalt say "That's good. Yasha, the oldest Denmother in the pack that raised me said that stuff helps babies not get sick and it is really good for them! She called it Ant-e-boo-dees! But she's going to be hungry again soon. Pups generally have to eat more times a day than adults. Yasha said it was to help them grow faster. If you want, when I feel better, I can go find some Rawst berries. They're pretty good for pups, and I know I smelled some on the way here,"

Figuring it would be a good idea she wandered off when no one was looking not caring about the rain just looking around for some berry bushes. After awhile of looking to no avail she heard faint crying and went slowly towards the sound. Getting closer she saw a human but something was different about this one. It was a girl and was much smaller than that boy had been and her voice reached Amethyst's ears "M-Mommy"

She doesn't look like she'll hurt me Amethyst thought walking over to the small girl. "A-Are you okay?" she said knowing she wouldn't be understood. The little girl looked up and looked just as scared of Amethyst as she was of the girl. "I-I'm not gonna hurt you" Ame added taking a small step towards the girl who shrunk back for a minute before realizing the Pokemon wasn't gonna hurt her. I have to get her somewhere dry she must be from fortree but I don't know the direction she thought her instinct to help people kicking in. Taking the little girls hand with one of her flowered hands she carefully but hurriedly lead the child towards where she had left Cobalt, the pup and Ambrose.

Nideous

Years
    "End up like me? What's wrong with me?" Cobalt asked. Chimera jumped away from him and ran around in the rain. She shouldn't be playing out in that downpour, but Cobalt remembered the Spinda's rule. If Ambrose Flannigan wanted her to play out in the rain, then she would play in the rain. But, she would get sick later.

"And a nitwit, well, if you don't know what it means now, it's probably best for your self esteem to not know." Ambrose said. He waited before continuing, "And don't ask me what 'esteem' means." Cobalt closed his mouth. He had just been about to ask what that meant. Oh well.

"Hey, did you see where Amethys-" Ambrose said before Chi jumped on him, sending him to the ground, barking in his face before biting down on his nose and shaking it a bit, trying to convince its father to join playing with her. She was a very playful little pup. Cobalt started laughing, but he froze at what Ambrose did next. Ambrose shoved Chi as hard as he could, knocking her to the ground, and making her yip in pain. Cobalt got very mad. He would not stand for this. Ambrose whispered something and walked out into the rain. He wasn't even going to say he was sorry?

Cobalt didn't growl menacingly. He didn't stand fully erect and speak loudly. Instead, he rushed Ambrose Flannigan and bowled him over. Then he reached down and grabbed him around the throat and lifted him into the air.
    "I will not let you hurt that pup, even if she is your daughter!" he growled out around the spinda as his fangs grew hotter ever so slowly.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    "I will not let you hurt that pup, even if she is your daughter!"

The voice rang out in fury. Well that's different for Cobalt. Bah, whatever. What could he possibly do to hurt me?

With that, Cobalt toppled Ambrose down on the ground and picked him by his neck, raising him off the ground. Ambrose struggled for air as the dog's fangs increasingly became hotter.

"Let go of me!" Me choked. "Let go of me you filthy mutt!" The fangs started to become unbearable, and it was obvious Cobalt was using Fire Fang. It was singing the fur right on Ambrose, creating a dark blown color on his neck. Ambrose clenched his eyes in pain.

When opened them, he was being strangled by Aquata, who was threatening him to conform to Delilah.

Wha- was that all a dream?

Aquata's claws were starting to burn his very flesh. This didn't make sense. Could Crawdaunt even use fire-type attacks?!

Ambrose screamed out to Edder nearby. "Edder! Help me! Please!" he cried. Edder looked at him with a dark expression, appearing to think he deserved it. "Edder! Edder!" He said as smoke could be seen coming off him. Ambrose screamed out in pain once more, tightening his eyelids.

He opened them again. He was being choked by Cobalt again, and the burning continued.

The tiny Zorua a ways away emitted a loud scream for her father to be released, and then went over and used Scratch on Cobalt's leg. It didn't seen to do much, but she kept doing it afterwards until Ambrose dropped to the ground, nearly unconscious before he began to breathe again. There were brown splotches of burnt hair where the fangs had been on his neck.

Ambrose got to his knees. And rubbed his neck, feeling the charred skin underneath. He closed his eyes.

"Bastard."

Ambrose immediately opened his eyes to see Edder standing in front him, alone in the room where Pozzi strangled him.

"Tell me again. Why did you save me?" Edder demanded.

"I- I did it to save you from Delilah."

"What for?" Edder was yelling at him now.

"Because she tyrannically controlled over you and abused Pozzi."

"Well that's great. Now why did I want to save you and the egg?"

"Because you didn't want us to suffer from the same fate."

"It seems like I failed."

Ambrose looked at him confusedly. "W- why do you say that?"

"Look at her!" Edder screamed before Chi appeared next to him, sniffling as she curled herself into a ball. "You call that being saved? To be thrown violently to the floor by her own father? He one who cared so much for her that the first priority was to get her out of the way of the battle with Aquata? Do you still care? Hm?"

Ambrose was completely speechless. He stumbled on his words as his entire fur before felt the sting of fire, his body turning into brown fur and rugged skin.

"Then again, I guess that should make sense to me. After all, Aquata did love Delilah even though she abused him. And he turned out fine anyway, didn't he?" Edder pointed behind Ambrose. The Spinda looked behind him. A tall crustacean corpse was casting a shadow over him and Ambrose shook with fright. It slowly fell on him, crushing every bone in Ambrose's body.

Edder looked down on Ambrose's dead, twitching flesh.

"I get now why you want to be human so bad all the time. Well, rest in pieces." Edder closed Ambrose's eyes.

Ambrose was immediately awoken by his fox monster biting his nose and shaking his face around to play with him. Ambrose patted the fox on the head before it jumped off of him and hopped about, waiting for him to get up fully.

Cobalt scurried over to him. "Hey! You still haven't told me what's wrong with me!" he said, looking curiously at Ambrose on the floor. Ambrose rubbed his neck. There were no burns anymore.

....Was he back to the moment he should've been smacking Chi off of him?

Ambrose sat up. The newborn cried for joy and bit down on his arm and tugged it, persuading him to get up.

"Uh...." he started."Nothing, just, never mind that." he looked around. Amethyst was gone as she was before.

"Did anything weird just happen by chance?" Ambrose asked.

(OOC: I hope you don't mind that the whole fire fang thing was a dream sequence. I wouldn't like it if he smacked the pup for real. So sorry for the Cop-out. Luckily, we got some Ambrose character development! So can you just pretend like nothing had changed from before he smacked Chi?)

Last edited:

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    Amethyst managed to find her way back to the others still leading the crying child. Walking into the clearing she spotted the others and called out "I'm back! and I have someone with me!" as the little girl looked fearfully at the other three Pokemon. Spotting Ambrose getting up she added "Everything okay?!" as she lead the small child towards the shelter. "This human won't hurt anyone she's to small to be a trainer" she said "and she's lost when I found her she was crying for her mother." she added ushering the small child into the shelter. The little girl immedietly curled up shivering and shaking from fear far away from the Pokemon. "Poor things terrified."

"Did anything weird just happen by chance?" Ambrose asked to which Ame looked confused.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Sure. Cobalt does have a very protective streak in him. He really would have done that. But he wouldn't go for the kill, at any rate. Not with Ambrose, or anyone else he considers his friend.)

Cobalt got up as Ambrose hit the ground. He and Chi ran over to him. He was about to start licking the spinda, but Chi made that not needed. She began tugging on his nose.

"Hey! Tou still haven't told me what's wrong with me!" Cobalt said. He gave Ambrose a curious look. After all, people don't just faint for no reason! He began rubbing his head as he stood up. Chi growled happily, if such a noise could be called a growl, and began pulling on his arm.

"Uh... Nothing, just, never mind that. Did anything weird just happen by chance?" Ambrose said. Cobalt stopped and stared at him. Just then Ame came back with a human. Cobalt looked at her and got scared. After a moment, he relaxed a little. This human was really small. But he would be cautious. And he would stay as far from her as he could.

"Well, you fell to the ground. Chi and I were worried! Are you sure you're ok? Do you need food? And Ame just came back with a human!" Cobalt said. He had been scared a little bit, but he was alright now. He sniffed the air. The rain was maskinf scents out past a pretty could area, and nothing he could smell was a danger. But he did smell some Pecha berries. They were too sweet for a baby to eat, but if mixed with something bitter, like a Rawst berry, made a very good meal for a pup. And Pecha berries were good for fully grown pokemon as well! It would be pretty simple to go and grab some of those two kinds of berries for them to eat, but he didn't want to leave Ambrose Flannigan here if he was hurt! A human could come back!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Ambrose looked around as Cobalt smelled the air; spotting a little human girl, most undoubtedly a child. Ambrose looked at Amethyst, who was looking at him curiously. Chimera gave up on his arm and started to bark to get Ambrose to get up.

Ambrose got up with a bit of difficulty. Chi squealed with joy and ran around in circles around Ambrose with a goofy grin on her face.

Ambrose skeptically examined his surroundings. The bloody....?

"Did I hurt Chi?" he had to ask. This could've been a dream, too.

He shook his head. Maybe he was just having a weird passed out delusion. What could've passed him out? Maybe hunger. But was something saving him from himself? Ugh. What a weird day.

Nideous

Years
    "Did I hurt Chi?" Ambrose asked. He looked really worried. Cobalt galnced at him.
    "No! You would never do that to your pup! And if for some reason you did, you'd feel how strong my Fire Fang is first hand! I don't like people that hurt pups and would not let that happen!" Cobalt said. He glanced at the small human. His mind was telling him that she wasn't a threat, but his fear was telling him to bolt. But no matter how scared he was, he wasn't going to run. He had just got his friends back, and wasn't about to lose them again!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    I took a look around after getting out of the little cave where I spent my nice. It wasn't comfortable at all, but it sure beat being out in a sandstorm with a human obsessed with making you her slave. Anyway, I looked around the big chamber to see if the human was there. Luckily for me, she was not. I was all alone there. With the sun lighting up the whole chamber, I could see the writing more clearly. But I still couldn't understand it. It was all a bunch of dots! A bunch of dots that made no sense to me at all!

I'm never gonna find that Regirock guy this way.

All of a sudden, I felt a slight quake, and the ground below me started to crumble. I tried to make a run for the stairs and save myself, but the floor swallowed me first. I found myself falling. Again. Hopefully there's a nice pile of sand down there so I won't get hurt again...

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    Amethyst was confused but decided not to comment but after looking at Cobalt she said "This human's not gonna hurt us she's as scared of us as we are of her. She's just a little girl and she's lost. When the storm ends I wanna take her back to Fortree" after a minute of thinking she'd look at Ambrose. "I think the way you'd feel is your hurt Chi would be enough damage back" she said simply before turning back to Cobalt "I was trying to look for Rawst berries but I couldn't find any"

The little girl meanwhile looked at the three Pokemon talking unable to understand a word they were saying and kept crying for her mother afraid the Pokemon where talking about eating her.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Ambrose cowered a bit. That's exactly being what happened to him his delusion; he shook it off as he decided to attempt to play with his pup, feeling guilty of what he would've probably done if that dream didn't stop him first.

Chi kept circling around him and wouldn't sit still. Ambrose stepped into the imaginary circle she was running and Chi crashed into him nose-first. She blinked at him, and then leapt on him; Ambrose stumbling as he tried to regain his balance. He failed and landed flat his back. The Zorua jumped off him again and started to pull him fiercely by the hand to get him back up, growling playfully.

Giggling came from afar. Ambrose looked up to see the human child chuckling at the antics of Ambrose and his pup. Ambrose got back up and attempted to play-chase with his Zorua. Chi really enjoyed it now that her dad was playing with her finally. The pup caught him off guard as she suddenly leapt at him, causing him to tumble once more, and started licking his face. Ambrose started to actually laugh a bit, wondering how he could've hurt this thing.

Ambrose got up and let the puppy fall to floor slowly. He got up and attached the fox to his back to give it a piggy-back ride. Chi automatically loved it. The fox kind of looked like a coat on Ambrose.

"What's with the girl?" Ambrose asked.

"This human's not gonna hurt us, she's just as scared of us as we are of her. She's just a little girl and she's lost. When the storm ends I wanna take her back to Fortree," Amethyst explained. "Also, I think the way you'd feel is your hurt Chi would be enough damage back, to answer your question, Ambrose."

Ambrose looked at the human, crossing his arms. Chi looked curiously at the human, identifying it as the same type of creature from the town. The girl had stopped laughing, and looked quite timidly at the four, like they were going to eat the flesh right off her bones.

"I don't know, Amethyst, as much as this human has the Alibi of innocence, the rain doing look like it's going to let up soon." Ambrose said, turning to his back to address the rose monster. Chi remained staring at her.

Nideous

Years
    Cobalt smiled as Ambrose finally began to play with Chi. That was the best way to strengthen their bond. He decided to sneak away and get them all some food, even the human. Ame had said she would be staying with them, and so she would. Cobalt walked off into the rain, headed first to where he had sniffed out the Pecha berries. He plucked six of them. One for each pokemon and two for the human. He arched his tail up as he had been taught and stored the berries inside the spot they made. Him being a big Mightyena, he could carry more. He then set off to find those Rawst berries he had smelled earlier.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    The little girl shrank back as the Pokemon looked at her eyes with fear in them slightly and Amethyst looked at Ambrose "Well I couldn't just leave her there" she said "I can't ever leave someone that needs help be they Pokemon or Human" she said looking at the little girl. "but yeah you are right about this storm. Are we going to be stuck here?" she said smiling a little still after seeing Ambrose and Chi play. "One last question. Are you still going to abandon her?"

The little girl meanwhile very shyly extended her hand to Chi wanting the Pokemon to know she wasn't gonna hurt it and hoping it wouldn't hurt her as she sneezed a little.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    I stopped thinking about what was below me to count how many times I had fallen since I felt the village I lived in. Then I snapped back to reality and was face to face with a pile of sand. I was almost buried in it, but luckily I wasn't seriously hurt. I looked up. "Wow..." I said as all I could see was a small dot of light above me. Everything around me was very dark. Luckily I usually went out at night, so I could see pretty well in the absence of light. And I could barely see at that moment.

Suddenly I heard an odd sound. Like some kind of deep roar or something like that. "Who's there?" I asked, trying to stay cool and doing pretty well. I heard something moving near me. I looked around the big chamber, and all I could see was an odd-looking statue. It looked like a very big monster, but made out of rocks. Just as I told myself I must have had imagined that, some dots in the statue started flashing, and I heard that roar again. I stepped away from the statue as the dots got even brighter and lit up slmost all the chamber, followed by yet another roar.

What's going on here? Is this statue the famous Regirock I came to see?

Back