• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    "3 on 3" i said thinking about what pokemon i was going to use. "Sneasel Use Ice fang! Then go under the water!" I shouted as Sneasel rushed toward the Charmander.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Pyro, watch out for his Ice fang and don't let him to go underwater" Luke yelled to Pyro and Pyro did what a loyal Pokemon is supposed to do. Pyro bashed with his head into Sneasel brawling with him and not letting him go underwater. "Pyro use ember while you got him" Luke said, but Sneasel is very agile, so he managed to evade every ember except one which barely touched him. "Just keep on doing what you are Pyro, you've got advantage if he doesn't go in the water" Luke said and Pyro started biting Sneasel while still brawling with him on the ground.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    "Sneasel! use Ice Beam then Ice shard!" I shouted as Sneasel started to Use Ice beam. It blasted the Charmander but his charmander was quick and jumped up out of the way and once again tried to use Ember. Sneasel dodged and flicked ice at him and started to dive into the water.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Ah.... Not good Pyro... There's only one thing you can do now...." Luke said and Pyro quickly turned and looked Luke right in his eyes. Luke noded and Pyro runned to the edge of the ground and jumped in the pool: "Now Charmander, scratch and follow by bite and don't let go" Luke yelled. And soon Sneasel jumped back to the ground with Pyro holding tightly to him. "Nice work Pyro, now smokescreen and follow up by ember" Luke yelled.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    The Charmander jumped in and soon jumped out with Sneasel. "Smokescreen then Ember!" he yelled. "Crap! Not good." i said under my breath. "Sneasel use False Swipe At point blank!" Sneasel turned and faced Charmander and slashed. Charmander lost his grip and stumbled back as Sneasel jumped back into the water.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Pyro! Use smokescreen once again, don't let Sneasel see you!" Luke said and watched as Pyro covered the battlefield in smoke. "Good, Pyro. Now just wait for him and listen carefuly...when you hear him to come out of the water run into him!" Luke ordered and Pyro stopped, just to listen. A silence spreaded throughout gym. "Ah....He can't stay underwater forever.... he is not a water Pokemon..." Luke said..........

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    Silence spread through out the gym. Sneasel was going to run out of air quick. He looked at me as if asking for permission to attack. I nodded back as Sneasel shot out of the water spinning while using Ice Shard. He started to fall down. Sneasel landed on a slab of ice and once again used Ice Shard. "Where is Charmander? if he can't see then he can't move but i don't know where he was." I thought...

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Pyro, watch out! don't allow him to hit you!" Luke said while trying to find Pyro and Sneasel throughout the smoke. "I got it! Pyro use growl" Luke said and then heard Pyro's voice, and now he knew where he was, but Sneasel did too. Some ice shards flew towards the direction of the voice, which Luke clearly saw cutting through the smoke. "Pyro, in front of you, use ember quick!" Luke yelled and saw fire melting some ice shards and flying to possible position of Sneasel. Luke heard Pokemon's voice on the opposite side and hoped that Pyro hit Sneasel....

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    I couldn't see Sneasel but knew that He was in trouble. "Sneasel Use ice beam toward the Wall!" I Yelled at him. All of a sudden a large blue beam shot out of the smoke and cleared most of it. "Now Use Extreme speed!" I told him. Sneasel turned into a blur and then disiperred. "Char!" i heard from the other side. "Hit!" I shouted in my head. Sneasel jumped back after the hit and we waited for the smoke to clear...

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Pyro was hit, but so was Sneasel. "Ah.... Pyro, don't let him defeat you..." Luke said as watching the smoke clearing out. Both Pokemons were barely standing on their feet, looking like they would faint any time now. Then all of a sudden Pyro started glowing harder then when the battle started. "What is going on??" Luke asked himself and then took out his PokeDex. "Charmander's special ability - Blaze - when he get's hurt his fire attacks get multiplied by 1.5%" Artificial voice answered. "Hm....Is that so?! Pyro! Last attack!! Ember at full power" Luke yelled......

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    His Charmander Started to grow larger then i heard Luke say "Ember at full power" "Sneasel Don't let it hit you" But it was to late Sneasel was hit. He fell to his knees and then flat on the ice. "Return!" i said as the red beam shot out and took him in. "GO Lapras!" I yelled as i through the pokeball.

(OOC: I'm sorry i have to go eat and wont be back on till later today)

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Pyro good work! But that's enough, you need some rest" Luke said as he returned Pyro to his PokeBall. Jamie already sent out Lapras, and now was Luke's turn to sent out someone. "OK... Now we're playing! Go Shellder!" Luke said as he throwed the Pokeball on the edge of the ground. Shellder was out from his Pokeball: "Jump in the water quick" Luke yelled and Shellder did that......

kricketunelullaby

Go to sleep, little kricketot.
    Years
    Adam looked around as he was led to the training ground. He could see some tall buildings, brightly lit up against the cloudy night sky. He cringed back and held his hand over his eyes when he came to the very bright training ground. Listening to Kaoru's instructions, he nodded and looked at the targets. Simple round wood splattered with red paint. Adam managed half a smile as he reached to his belt. Selecting his Pokemon carefully, he tossed the pokeball onto the ground, and watched as it was enveloped in light.
    "Butterfree, battle positions!" He shouted as the ghostly sillouhette of butterfree slowly turned into the real thing. Thinking in his head which of his pokemons attacks to use, he decided to go with psybeam.
    "Ok butterfree, lets try a nice strong pysbeam!" He quietly said. Butterfree nodded, its red eyes blinking before pulsating with supernatural energy. A powerful blast suddenly eruped from its eyes, moving towards the middle target. The beam hit straight in the bullseye, and caused the target to shatter into tiny pieces. Adam clapped a little and congratulated Butterfree, who flew around adam in a circular motion. Taking his pokeball and pointing at butterfree, he watched as his friend was taken back into the peculiar ball. Fitting it back onto his belt, Adam yawned dramatically and looked at Kaoru.
    "Your turn." He said unemotionally.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    "Lapras Jump up out of the water and freeze the top of the water!" i yelled as Lapras jumped out and onto a slab and the used Ice Beam. The water was frozen and laprus on top. "Hey, Luke, Give up!" i screamed over the feild. "NEVER!" was my answer. few minutes passed and Shelder brust out of the ice.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Your Lapras is trained good" Luke yelled to Jamie "But I am no pushover!" As Luke said that Shellder burst through the ice. "Shellder, listen to me carefuly. You can't hit Lapras with any water attacks, he will only absorb them! I don't know if you're capable but try to execute Aurora Beam!" Luke ordered Shellder. After few seconds Shellder unleashed a colored beam in Lapras's direction and hit Lapras right in the head. It wasn't very powerful hit, but it gave Luke few more seconds to think over his next move. "Shellder, now try confusion!" Luke yelled.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    "Lapras! Don't let him hit you!" i yelled as Lapras slid on the ice. "Now use Hail!" A split second after i finished saying hail a large chunk of ice smashed into field. "Jump up high and crack the ice With Skull bash." i told Lapras. She jumped up and dived head frist at the ice. Her head started to glow and then there was a hole in the ice...

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "What are they doing?!" Luke asked himself and then looked at Shellder: "Shellder, slide to the nearest wall" Luke yelled, thinking very carefuly. Soon Shellder was near the wall and then he waited for next instructions. "Now Shellder, do a fierce combination!! Aurora Beam into the wall!! Luke yelled and watched as Shellder was flying in Lapras's direction from the pressure of Aurora Beam. "Now Withdraw!!!" Luke ordered and saw how Shellder got in his shell and how he was flying towards Lapras's head......

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    His Shelder was flying toward Lapras's head. "Not bright." i thought. The Shelder hit Lapras's Glowing head. Lapras rotated and landed on the ice cracking it. Shelder was tossed and hit the ice with incredible force. "Lapras Now Use Skull Bash, while its down!" I Screeched. Lapras raced toward the stunned Shelder. She Slammed into it, causing it to fly into the air.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Well....this really wasn't too great" Luke said as his Shellder was flying in the air from a mighty Lapras's hit. "Shellder... I don't know will this work, but try with Icicle Spear!" Luke yelled, but Lapras reflected the attack: "Just as I thought..." Luke said and then added: "Now Shellder while he's busy with that, do Supersonic!!"......

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    "Lapras! you must dodge it! Then use Ice Beam!" i screamed as his Shelder used super sonic. Lapras slid and shot a large beam of ice. The large beam spread out as Lapras turned her head. Large sharp ice particles formed where the beam hit. Then unexpectedly Lapras used a move i had't seen before, a large Tsunami arose out of the water and Lapras was on top.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back