• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving the Pokemon world [PG-13]

miley810

Assassin
Years
:D

I FREAKING WISH I COULD STOP LISTENING TO TIC TOK BUT MY BRAIN WON'T LET ME!

anyways EVERYONE TELL UR FRIENDS WHERE WE CAN GET 3 MORE PEOPLE AND START!

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2018
You:Latios
your helpers/partner: Pichu and dragonite

Last edited:

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
You: Ho-Oh
Your helpers/partners: Mudkip (male) and Graveller (female)

miley810

Assassin
Years
Yes only need 1 more person!Accepted,I'll put you on the list now!

Okay I'm skipping Maltres edited it to say the captured Maltres.LETS START!

I (mew) was flying high in the sky,looking to make sure there was no disasters coming from Team Connected.To my dismay she saw a fire in the forest below,she saw a small bit of water coming from next to the fire and heard pokemon screams.

"Oh no."I said.

I began to fly downwards a land next to the stream of water going towards the fire that turned out to be a Oshawott.I sigh and put my hands together and push my palms outwards.Water begains to collect in the air and finally once a decent amount of water has collected around my hands in the air I push my arms forward a little more sending the water flying towards the fire putting out a third of it.The poor Oshawott was so exhausted that it fell backwards out of strength.

"No..."It wispered.

"I'll get it out,don't worry Oshawott."I said and started using watergun from my mouth and waterpulse from my hands.

After about 5 minutes the fire was gone and I saw a little Shamin walk from where it was.

"Thank you"It said

Last edited:

mathewsggm

super saiyan
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
i zekrom went to the waterfall and saw a tepig and he was being bulled by water pokemon snivy tried to help but was not strong and got hurt so i steped in and used thunderbolt on the to water pokemon later after they were healed they said thank you zekrom.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
I flew above the clouds trying to stay out of sight of anybody looking up. I looked down at the snow white clouds that sat below me. My large shadow darkened them. I jerked my head up, not wanting to look at my own reflection anymore. I wasn't in the best mood to reminisce. The faded smell of smoke caught up with me and I leaned down, tucking my wings to my side. I dived down out of the clouds. As I exited the clouds they poofed for a minute and then filled in the hole I had made. However, my mind wasn't on the clouds, I was staring at the ground. The ground kept getting closer and closer and I just stared. Then I jerked up a little and spread out my wings before I hit the ground. I hated this, I hated blaming myself but it was my fault. I shook my head trying to free my thoughts as I landed. I tucked my wings back to me as I looked around.

My heart ached. My home, my beautiful home turned to a horizon of arson. Almost half of the trees had been either burned to its trunk or had fallen. Disregarded branches and fruits of all varieties covered the floor. Though, this was better then when it first had happened. The poor Pokemon had been moved and buried. I started my long walk across the destroyed forest. During my walk I seen many Pokemon, banding together to help restore their once beautiful home.

I'm sorry. The hollow words echoed in my head. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. Beg for forgiveness. Their home was destroyed because of me. I couldn't take looking at them anymore so I stared at the ground. A couple minutes later I had came to a clearing, at that moment I felt like I was being followed, again. Why does that Absol keep following me? I asked myself but pushed it from my mind. I focused on my surroundings. I was home. It was a large clearing overlooking a cliff that had thrashing water below it. In the middle of the clearing was a large bird-like nest. I looked at it longingly. The nest was pitch black from being burnt. I looked at it close noticing something moving. I readied myself to attack as I slowly moved towards the nest. When I got to the nest I peered down into it.

The moving thing picked its head up and stared up at me. A big smile appeared on its face.

"You've returned!" It cried excitably.

"Are you hurt young one?" I asked letting myself relax. I looked at the Minccino. It lookd ok. Though, its fur was out of sorts.

"I'm fine. Just frightened like everybody else." It said staring up at me, its eyes wide.

"Good. Nobody else was taken were they?" I asked shivering a little as I remembered a baby vulpix being taken last time they came in search for me.

"No. Everybody is accounted for...one way or another." It commented softly. And I knew what it meant.

Before I could open my mouth my head shot up. I spread my wings out as I heard a twig break. I turned so Minccino was protected by my body. I stared at the forest, my eyes narrowed. Then I seen it. The Absol that had been following me.

"Why are you following me?!" I asked in anger. I wasn't in the mood to play nice.

"I'm here to help." The Absol said stepping into the clearing.

"Come any closer and I'll attack you." I growled. "Help with what?"

"You won't attack me." The Absol chuckled stepping forward again.

"Don't tempt me!" I growled again. "Now help me with what? I won't ask again!"

The Absol chuckled again, but stopped walking. "Help you with Team Connected."

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Its no problem little Shamin."I said kneeling down and picking it up to observe it for burns."Your paws and a small portion of your back seem to be badly burned."
"It really hurts."she moaned.
"Use sunnyday to heal some and I'll use helping hand and strengthen it,and Oshawott use watergun lightly around her burns."I said.
I watched the burns become less noticable as I used helping hand,she used sunny day and the oshawott used watergun (to suith the burns)

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-Reshiram soared high above the clouds,darkening their white color with his shadow. Under him, cities lay, the humans rushing about with their useless jobs. Reshiram resented the humans, as all they did was pollute the air, destroy nature, and capture other pokemon. He growled under his breath, which to the humans sounded like a rumble of thunder. It wasn't long before the scent of smoke hit him, causing him to shake his head in annoyance. Fire was his own element, but what he smelled wasn't a campfire or a bonfire, not even the scent of a house burning. He began a brief decent, and stopped at the floor of the clouds. He then began to circle the area, peeking through them, although, if anyone looked up, they would not see him, since he blended in with them. What he quickly angered him; part of a forest, burned to the gorund. He began his decent once more, only this time more quickly, and landed in the midst of the destruction. There was almost nothing left of the area, and the ground was burnt black. Trees bent over and snapped because of the lack of strength and vitality needed to keep them up. Reshiram turned to leave, but stopped as a movement in his peripheral vision caught his attention. He turned to the area in which the movement had come from, and stamped the ground angrily glaring at the spot.-

"Reveal yourself, so that I can incinerate you where you stand!"
-Nothing happened for a minute, an expected reaction from the threat, but then a small pokemon stepped out from behind a fallen tree. It was a small Fraxure, and Reshiram calmed a bit.-
"What of your family little one?"
-The Fraxure shook his head, but his face held stern. Reshiram sighed. A small one, but a brave one at that, to be able to face a legendary without running off in fear.-

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
I rushed through the woods as quickly as I could -which was pretty damn fast, mind you. I'm not the spirit of lightning for show, ya know!-. Why was I running so fast through such a random forest? Hell, I wish I knew myself. I'd been running for the past few hours. Direction met nothing to me at the moment. My siblings were no where near me. I was used to it, but considering the current situation of the world, I had never felt so alone. No one could be trusted at this point. Couldn't turn my back to anyone at all.

I took a moment to stop at a nearby lake, panting a little bit. I could run for ages, yes, but even a Legendary such as myself needed to rest every now and again. I needed a drink. So, as I lapped at the water, there was a little blip of movement from the corner of my eye.

Now, I wasn't as brutish as Entei, my other brother, or calm as Suicune. However, I was a little in the middle. "Whoevers there," I mumbled, my voice as deep and rumbling as the very thunder, "If you intend to attack me, I suggest you take into consideration I can do this to you."

As if on que, a bolt of lightning shot from the heavens into a tree, splitting it in half evenly. "Now what do you wish to do?"

What I heard next wasn't what I expected. I heard a whimper, and crying. Frowning, I made my way to the brush and looked into it, eyes widening as I saw a small Litwick cowering in the ground, crying and begging for me not to hurt him. Now, I felt like a bit of a bastard.

"Aye, lad?" I asked the small candle Pokemon, only to have it yelp and back away quickly. "Shhh, shhh, it's okay lad it's okay, I'm not to hurt you. I promise."

The Litwick whimpered a little bit and looked up at me with frightened eyes. Poor thing...

miley810

Assassin
Years
Once the shamin was finally healed as much as we could heal her I stood up.
"We'll I have to go now."I said.
"Why?"asked the Oshawott.
"I have to help the rest of the legendaries save this planet."I said humbly.
"I want to come with you!"exclaimed the shamin standing up.
"Why would you want to put yourself in danger?"I asked it shocked.
"I want to help save this world!"said the Shamin determined.
"Okay,but I can't carry you very well."I replied giving up on reasoning with her.
"I can fly!Watch!"It said with excitement.
All the sudden the little hedgehog turned into a green and white deer.
"I'm in sky form now!"It said.
"I want to come too!"said the Oshawott.
"I can't carry you very well either."I said.
"He can ride on my back!"The shamin said.
"Well I guess we're a group then."I said leaning back half smiling.
"Yeah!"The other to said with a lot of excitement.

Years
Mewtwo was woken up from his meditation by a loud bang noise. When he opened his eyes he seen a scared Munchlax looking at him.

"Whats wrong, little guy?" He said as he looked at the pokemon.

The Munchlax pointed at an apple that had slid under Mewtwo.

"Aw, thats what it is? Here you go." He said as he hand the Munchlax his apple back.

Munchlax smiled at Mewtwo and sat down as he started to eat his apple. Then the Munchlax did something unexpected and offered Mewtwo some of the apple.

"I couldn't." Mewtwo said. The Munchlax still just kept on trying to give the apple to Mewtwo. Mewtwo finally gave in and ate some of the apple. "Hey, little guy, you wanna hang with me?"

Munchlax smiled and nodded his head. "I would love to, I'm Munchlax."

Mewtwo smiled. "Well, I'm Mewtwo." He smiled as he and Munchlax stared at the sky and shared the apple.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
"So...' The small Litwick whimpered as he sat next to the very, very, VERY much larger me. "Do you know what's going on, sir?"

"Aye, I do lad," I said ith a small sigh, shaking my head. "There are bad people out there who took the other people in the world, and took some of the other higher ups."

"They could do that?" Whispered the little Litwick, astounded. "They could really stop other legendaries? And you weren't?"

I couldn't help but grin. This kid was good for my self esteem. "Aye. It takes more than a bunch of humans to stop the lord of lightning, kid. How about you?" I lowered myself onto my stomach to lay down. "Where's yer family? Must be worried sick?"

"Mm...' The Litwick mumbled, looking down at the gorund. "Can't find my Papa....got lost a few days ago, I don't know where anyone is. I'm scared."

I frowned. Seemed to be a rather depressing string going out in the world right now. Looking up over at him, I nudged him. "Come on, kid." I chuckled. "Until we find your papa, I'll look after ya."

His eyes widened in surprise. "you will, sir?"

I chuckled. "What kind of Legendary would I be if I left a little kid to the elements by his lonesome? Hop on my back, hopefully we'll find him eventually. Until then, we're gonna see if we can find the other Legendaries."

"Other Legendaries?" He whispered as he floated onto his back. "You mean we're going to meet the others?"

Another chuckle. "The one in the same. Can't do this whole thing alone, now can we?" I laughed and rose to my feet again. "Wanna hold on as tight as you can kid. I'm pretty swift."

And, with him screaming, I blasted down the road once again.

(I'm trying to give Raikou that "Kindly old Grandpa" feel to him. He's a jokester but he's warm and kind to others occasionally. Especially kids.)

mathewsggm

super saiyan
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
snivy and tepig wanted to join me on my quest i said sure they got on my back i said hold on here we go then i looked down and saw mewtwo and munchlax i said hold on we are landing.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
I'm Articuno, the Freeze Pokémon, and one of the legendary birds.
I was resting atop of my icy peak, alone with my thoughts, when I heard a distant yell for help. It came from further down the mountain.
Stretching out my wings, I leapt into the air and swooped down towards the source of the sound. To my surprise, it was Vanillite hanging onto a ledge with Snorunt holding on below her, dangling several hundred feet in the air.
"Help! Somebody!!" They shouted.
Without hesitation, I zoomed down to them, grabbed them in my claws, and flew back to the top of the mountain to safety.
"Thank you, great Articuno! You saved our lives!" They said with joy. I've met these two before. They sometimes come to my peak for advice.
"You are most welcome." I said in a calm voice. "Now, what is it you wanted to come here for?"
For a moment, they did not respond. But Snorunt approached me and spoke.
"There's something terrible going on down there. A powerful team called Team Combine is causing a lot of trouble. They've burned the forest, kidnapped many Pokémon, and who knows what else! Please, help us!" He begged.
"We can't do this alone!" Vanillite pleaded.
I stood motionless for a few moments in deep thought. But then, I decided to accept their plea. I lowered my wings down to them so that they could climb aboard.
After they held tight to my feathers, I shot right off the ground and soared towards the grasslands.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
I'm Ho-oH. And I was sitting on a big mountain called the Rainbow Mountain. Then I heard someone shout: 'Look! Its Ho-oH!' I immediatly turned around and saw a little Mudkip and a bigger Graveller. When they noticed that I looked they hid behind a rock. 'I can see youuuuuuuuu!' I shouted and they jumped and the Mudkip said: 'Sorry Ho-oH! We didn't mean to disturb you!' so I answered: 'Hmmm... Its OK. But I wonder... if you could help me with a quest that us, legendarys have to do. We have to defeat all the evil teams. Will you and your friend Graveller be able to help us?' and then I waited and waited and waited... waited for their answer. Finally they both said: 'YES!' I smiled and said: 'You're in!'

miley810

Assassin
Years
All of the sudden I couldn't move,neither could the others,there was yellow powder now falling everywhere.I could see a helicopter and blimp above us.I heard evil laughing.There they we're,the initials TC we're on he sides of the blimp and helicopter.
"Finally we caught you mew."said Mars from team galactic from above us.

"No....not now..."I said under my breath.

Two big claws came from the helicopter towards me.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!"I hollered.To the humans,it sounded like me crying a long Mew.

"Sombody,anybody,help me!"I hollered.

"This wouldn't have happened if I decided to go with one of the others."I said saddly.

(Ooc:I'm hoping one of you guys save me...of corse I have a plan if not.)

Back