• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving the Pokemon world [PG-13]

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Then I heard a looonnnnnng 'HEEEEELLP!' It sounded like Mew's cry! 'God, I think Mew needs help! Get on my back you two!' I said to the Mudkip and the Graveller. We flew for a while and I couldn't see anything. Then I heard: 'Sombody,anybody,help me!' It was Mew again. It came from my left so I flew there. I noticed a blimp, a helicopter and a set of huge claws going towards a little Mew. I used Flamethrower on the claws but it didn't do much. So I used Fire Blast. That did it! The claws fell to the ground and Graveller and Mudkip cheered on my back. I flew up to Mew and said: 'Are you OK?'

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Thank you Ho-oh!"I said relived."Yeah,I'm fine,I just put out the fire they started here,they must have known one of us would come to put it out,oh and these are my two new partners,Shamin and Oshawott.
"Hi!"said Oshawott looking up because of the hight of Ho-oh.
"H-h-i!"the little Shamin piped up.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
I heard Mew say shes OK and her partners said 'hi' to me. I smiled and said 'Hello you two! How are you?' and I pointed at Mudkip and Graveller. 'These are my partners!'
'Hi Oshawott and Shaymin! Hello Mew! Im Muddy the Mudkip!' said the Mudkip. I was suprised at his nickname.
'Hello, Pokemons, Im Rocky the Graveller!' I noticed that the Graveller was female.
'So what shall we do now? I said to Mew.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"Why would you want to help save the world?" I asked, questionably looking at the Absol.

The Absol chuckled loudly, which enraged me. I didn't like being made a fool. I had already been made one by the corrupted Team Connected.

"Answer my question!" I growled loudly, getting annoyed at him now. I could feel the Minccino pressing up against my leg, as she peered out at the Absol.

The Absol seemed amused at my sudden outburst. "Just because I've become the 'Doom-bringer' to humans doesn't mean I love to sit back and watch as anybody suffers. Though, I gave up on the humans a half hundred years ago." He looked at the dirt, a look on his face that I couldn't quite figure out. It was a look of disappointment and a couple other emotions. Absol looked up after a couple minutes. His whole emotion had changed. His face now shone a look of distain. "I can't sit back and let Pokemon suffer. I want to stop choas, not cause it."

"Why would you think I'd trust anything you say?" I asked, this whole matter had changed my view on the world. I use to trust Pokemon without a second thought. Now I usually gave it a third, maybe even fourth thought. I now believed that trust needed to be shown not just said.

"Dear Lugia, what happened to make you so untrusting?" He asked.

I glared at him. Nobody talked to me so fimilar, I didn't like that he did. Though, I annoyed his question.

"Because," He started, either realizing I wasn't going to answer or he didn't care what my answer was. "We are very much alike you and I. We both can't stand Team Connected. We should be on the same team."

I growled when he said we were alike. We were nothing alike. However, I didn't say what was on my mind. Instead I said. "Fine. If you wish to get into a war that's not even yours, so be it."

"I want to go too!" Minccino cried from behind my leg.

I lifted my hand-like wings and turned my head to look at her. "You need to stay here with your family."

Minccino bit her lip and looked away. It felt like it was a half an hour before she spoke again. "I can't go back. At least not now. I need to prove myself, to my family and to myself.."

I looked at her. She seemed so sad. Just a couple minutes ago she had been cheerful and happy to see me.

"It'll be really dangerous." I warned her. She was just a baby, she didn't know much about the world.

"I'm strong! I can help!" Minccino said, defiantly nodding her head. "I can."

I sighed. It seemed like I couldn't convince Minccino to stay. So reluctantly I said. "Ok. You can come, Minccino."

"Yay!" Minccino cheered happily and I couldn't help, but chuckle. The innocence of children. I thought watching Minccino happily dancing around.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"I didn't get to tell you guys,my real name is Riley!"said the Oshawott smiling.

"And my real name is Nelly."said the Shamin.

"I'm not sure,I guess we should start patrolling again."I said back to Ho-oh,the stunspore waring off.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
'Uhhh... OK then. Shall we go together or... uhhh... separate?' I asked. Muddy and Rocky already started playing 'Tig'. 'God they are just children but they wanna save the world.' I thought and looked at Mew.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Whatever you prefer,it doesn't matter to me."I said as I watched Oshawott and Shamin play tag.
"They have got so much to learn about being gaurdians of the world."I thought to myself shaking my head and smiling.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-Reshiram and the Fraxure continued their staredown until the Fraxure finnaly gave in and began to speak. As he spoke Reshiram could detect a high concentration of bitterness and anger.-

"My family was killed in this fire that they set. We did nothing to them, so why do they wish to end us. Why would anyone create such a wicked race."

-Reshiram sighed, understanding the smaller pokemon's point of view, but also disagreeing with it. Not all humans were evil, and Reshiram couldn't deny that no matter how much he resented them. He attempted to choose his words carefully.-

"Not all humans are evil young one. just the ones that have taken over. The others have been locked up and sealed. That is why we the legendaries must try and destroy this new Team Connect."

-After saying this, the Reshiram turned to leave, but heard footsteps behind him and turned to see that the Fraxure had begun to follow him.-

"Why are you following me little one? I must go regroup with the others, there isn't much time." said Reshiram
"I want revenge. I want those people to pay for what they did to my family and my home."
"And how do you plan to exact your revenge? You cannot take a whole base, let alone battle by yourself."
-The Fraxure said nothing and Reshiram chuckled. The Fraxure wanted to take action, but had no way of reaching his enemies. As Reshiram thought it over, he came to a conclusion that this small one would prove to be useful. He also wanted to help the poor creature. He sighed and walked over to the pokemon and picked it up, placing it on his back.-
"I will fly low so you do not suffocate, but fast enough to tear the skin of your bones. I suggest you hold on tightly little one."

-After saying this Reshiram began to lift from the ground. He turned toward a certain direction, and began accelerating immediately. It wasn't long before he created a Sonic Boom, thanks to his jet engine-like tail. He thought he felt water spilling on his back, but that could just have been the clouds, since they were made of moisture.-

miley810

Assassin
Years
Is it too late to start now?

Ooc:No destiny I talked with you.Just let us know what legendary you are and who your partners are so the other people know who your partners are

"Well Ho-oh we're ganna see if there are any other hurt pokemon here in this forest,your welcome to join us,or you can go back to potroling rainbow mountain and the area's around it."I said after waiting a while and us watching the little pokemon play.

"Come on Riley,come on Nelle."I said to the sky shamin and Oshawott.

"Ok,bye Muddy!"said Nelle
"Bye Rocky!"said Riley

We walked deeper into the forest,looking at the damage.I started feeling really weak,I looked at a deeply burnt tree,and then it hit me,the Tree back in Lohta supplied my energy,what if they found out,what if they're burning it down or something!

"Nelle,Riley,get ready to fly!"I said with a firm voice.

"Okay!"Both kids said Nelle bracing herself and oshawott getting on her back and holding tight already.

"Let roll!"I said flying up with the kids beside me,guiding them back to Lohta town.I landed us infront of the big tree.To my horror,they we're burning at the roots.

"Riley watergun the roots,I'll take care of the grunts!"I said running towards the tree and I stun spored then sleep powdered all the grunts in sight.

"Nelle,Riley,I'm going to have to go inside the tree to get rid of the rest of them."I hollered down from above.

"Let us come with you!"they hollered back.

"No,its to dangerous,keep working on the roots!"I yelled down."I'll call a couple of the other legendaries!

"Latias,Latios,Suicune,Entai,Ricou!"I hollered them being the smallest legendaries left.

(Ooc:Calling Latias,latios,Suicune,entai,and Ricou!All of you don't have to come but we need you oveously)

Last edited:

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
'OK, I'll go back to Rainbow Mountain. C ya later on.' I said and looked at Rocky and Muddy. 'C'mon' I said and they jumped on my back. We flew back to Rainbow Mountain. I sat down and Rocky and Muddy next to me. 'Well, well, well...' I heard from behind me.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
((OOC: Okay I feel the need to post this again, for future reference. Some of you, no names seem prone to posting one or two liners. This really isn't good, your posts should be descriptive, at least one paragraph. And like I said before, please do try to keep in mind the real personalities of the legendaries. I'm not going to say that my posts are the best or something, but they are descriptive and they tell why my pokemon did what it did, and how it felt about doing this. When you write rp posts, try and describe your characters surroundings or the way he/she is feeling and what he/she is thinking, as well as expressions. Try and look at other peoples posts and learn from them, thats how you get better. Sorry if it came out as harsh but, I think it needed to be said.))

miley810

Assassin
Years
((OOC: Okay I feel the need to post this again, for future reference. Some of you, no names seem prone to posting one or two liners. This really isn't good, your posts should be descriptive, at least one paragraph. And like I said before, please do try to keep in mind the real personalities of the legendaries. I'm not going to say that my posts are the best or something, but they are descriptive and they tell why my pokemon did what it did, and how it felt about doing this. When you write rp posts, try and describe your characters surroundings or the way he/she is feeling and what he/she is thinking, as well as expressions. Try and look at other peoples posts and learn from them, thats how you get better. Sorry if it came out as harsh but, I think it needed to be said.))

(OOC:I wasn't ganna say anything but I agree,I usually try to myself.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
I flew through the sky, glancing at the trees and ground below as I did so. Team Connected had been busy lately, and I wanted to make sure none of them were in my area of protection. If so, it would be my job to make them leave. As I flew, I noticed something below, something odd. To get a better look, I angled down, and started hovering once I reached two creatures.

One was a Chikarita, the leaf on its head sending out a rain of other leaves. I turned my attention to the other creature, a Bulbasaur, who used its vines to shove the leaves away.

"Children," I called, hovering beside them, "What so ever is the problem here?"

The Chikarita turned to me, shaking her leaf. "He threatened to send me to Team Connected!" she whined.

"Is this true?" I asked the Bulbasaur, unsure of why he would say such a thing.

"I was only kidding." he mumbled, stepping a few feet away from me.

I leaned closer to them. "Team Connected is not to be taken lightly. Where are your parents?" I asked them, knowing two children could not be left alone with that dangerous team around.

Chikarita wiped at her leaf with her front foot. "They're gone." she said.

"What do you mean by gone?" I was honestly confused, what Pokemon would leave their children to defend themselves with this nasty team on the loose.

"They left us here! To save their own hinds." Bulbasaur snapped.

I shook my head, this wouldn't work, not at all.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Help!"I hollered one last time for Latias,Latios,Ricou,Entai,and Suicune.

"I guess they're not coming."I thought and went further in using waterpulse in hot places.Then I saw it,a huge fire in the middle of the tree.

"Oh crud!"I exclamied and started using watergun and pulse but the fire wouldn't die.

"Help!Smaller legendaries I need help!There is a fire in the tree that keeps me and the town alive!Someone come help me!"I hollered as loud as I could.

"I hope they come..."I sighed continuing with the water attacks.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
You:Rayquaza
Your Partner:Serperior and Swampert.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Ooc: One problem with your sign up.Your partners can't be legendarys,and groudon and kyoger are.So you can join if you pick new partners

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
The poor little thing on my Back could barely hold on as I blasted down the forest path, tree after tree, bush after bush flying past as I roared down. Finally, I took a quick breath, the little Litwick panting heavily, eyes wide in horror.

"Are we alive?" Litwick whimpered, looking around. "Aye, that we are Lad, now relax while-"

"Help!"

I looked up very quickly. I thought earlier it was just my ears playing tricks on me but...was someone calling my name? Only one way to find out. I instructed Litwick to hold on again and rushed off towards the cry of help.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Ooc:Yes you may start)

"Help!"I hollered again clinging onto life as I my eyes kept flickering closed.

"Ricou!Suicune!Articuno!Latias,Latios!Or anybody!Help!"I yelled again.

"I'm so screwed."I stated closing my eyes tightly and straining to hear any sound of running or flying but the sizziling of the fire was to loud.

I opened my eyes and started using surf and water gun instide of water pulse and water gun.

"So freaking screwed."I repeated.

"Articuno,Suicune I need your water and ice attacks!"I yelled at the pokemon who wern't there.

"Sooo screwed..."I said under my breath.

By now I'm expecting nets or claws to come down at me,but none did.My heart sunk when I relized that they would just kill me off because Mewtwo is just like me but can actually talk and has a different look.I felt tears come to my eyes relising that I wasn't going to make it,no one was coming,I can't get the fire out myself.I wished I had gotten the water legendaries before I came in,but I'm too weak to get them now.

"Somebody help me put the fire out!"I yelled feeling myself become weaker by the second.

Last edited:
Back