• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving the Pokemon world [PG-13]

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
I used a small Ice Beam on the human's feet to prevent him from going anywhere. The man looked a bit nervous being held prisoner by us Ice Pokémon.
Once his feet were in a block of ice, Vanillite looked into his coat to find any clues. Mostly we found unimportant things. Such as pencils, empty Pokéballs, lint, random stuff like that. But then we found an identification card with his portrait on it. We couldn't understand the writing, but saw a large symbol on it, which must represent Team Connected.
"Maybe he's some sort of scientist." Snorunt suggested.
"Perhaps so. He has many research papers in his hut. But what we need to do now is figure out why he's here." I answered. "We can't speak human language, nor can he understand us. We need Shaymin's help."
I backed off a few feet and sent the best Ice Beam I could launch into the sky.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
I took off again, Minccino on my back. Minccino looked down, at the now calm sea as we flew past it. I flew across the sea and then across a small island. As I flew above it I looked down, checking eveything. This island was full of grassland and forests. Just as I was about to look back in front of me something caught my eye. I looked down and squinted at movement.

It probally a Pokemon. I told myself. However, then I seen a human head. A trainer? Out here? Nobody, but the Legendaries and the Pokmon that grew up on the island knew about this island. What are they doing? I flapped my wings and flew down. I touched down on a tree branch of an old Red Wood. The Red Wood was a couple feet from the trainer.

"Stay quiet." I told Minccino in a hushes whisper.

miley810

Assassin
Years
I got back and woke up Nelle and Riley.I saw a huge ice beam go into the sky.Artiuno.I used phscic putting the bed into the wagon and on the wagon and we flew in the ice beam's direction.I saw no problem so I assumed Artiuno needed Nelle.

"Need Nelle I'm asumming?"I asked as we landed and I landed the wagon.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
"We need you to help translate to this human. Give him an Oran berry so that he may recover and give us information."
I stared at the human again. He still looked nervous and weak.
"Then ask him 'Who are you?'."

miley810

Assassin
Years
I handed the human a oran berry.He ate it.

"Who are you?"asked Nelle.

There was no reply.

"I guess we'll make him talk."I said a fire ball forming in his hand.The man started to talk.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
"I am a Pokémon researcher. What do I have to with you?" He said.
The Shaymin, named Nelle, translated it to me.
"Hmmm.....ask him 'Are you part of Team Connected?"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2011
OOC: srry about late post typed a long post, but then my internet crashed for awhile....time to retry :D

IC: I was walking around the grassy field, Sigilyph floating to my left, Gigalith walking to my right. Then we saw three goons pop out from under slight undergrowth and we assumed they were with Team Connected. Sigilyph immediatly rammed into the one on the left and threw him into a rock, knocking him out instantly. I grabbed the middle one and squeezed him with little strength until his eyes rolled back into his head and his muscles grew limp ( no he's not dead ). Gigalith then pounded the ground and a ball of sand enveloped the last person.

"Sand Tomb." said Gigalith with a sneer.

"We must leave before the Sand Tomb wears off. Also, the grass is starting to wither due to my firey prescence. I do not wish to harm this beautiful work of nature." I said.

"You always did have a soft spot for nature." Sigilyph remarked.

I also wanted to leave because I sensed a fire nearby, being the creator of land and mountains, I should've known from minute one that the mountain to our north was on fire. Sigilyph grabbed my left shoulder and Gigalith grabbed my right, and I braced my ankles and jumped with great strength. It helped us cover the long distance in a few short minutes.

Once I reached the mountainside, I realized the fires were being attacked lightly, but it wouldn't be enough. I had to help. I grabbed the mountainside and pulled myself up and scaled the mountainside as fast as I could, eager to stop this fire from destroying anything else.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
I watched the person bend down. It was a boy, looked around the age of 16 or 17. He had short black hair and was wearing a black shirt. The kid was also wearing blue jeans. I leaned and squinted trying to see what he was picking up. The kid looked around, as if looking to see if anybody was watching. Not seeing me, he pulled up a chain. Because of this a decent amount of the ground opened. I stared, my mouth open a little as the guy walked down some steps. I carefully got on the ground and walked towards the door. It had started to close, I quickly walked onto the stairs. The ground/door closed above my head.

No going back. I thought and started to walk down tge long staircase.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Nelle asked as told.I looked around the area for any spies.I saw a head so I shoot a Ice beam out of my hand and lifted it up with phycic and sat him down next to the other guy.

"Articuno found another guy lurking around."I said

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2011
By the time I got up there, all I saw were markings of a struggle. I quickly followed the tracks and found a Mew and an Articuno interrogating a human. I walked as quietly as I could as to not alarm them, with help from Sigilyph silencing my footsteps with Psychic, then suddenly an ice beam shot into the air and froze another nearby human. I nearly jumped when the ice beam hit him, however I kept my cool until I came within a few feet of them.

"Hello. What are you all doing here?" I asked.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
As I walked quietly down the steps, I wondered why I had even followed the guy. I was suppose to be looking for Team Connected and protecting the othr Pokemon. However, something drew me to follow this teenaged guy. I don't know what, it was just a strong feeling I got in the pit of my stomach. If its a trap I'm sure I can blast my way out. Or send some kind of signal for help from the other Ledgendaries. I thought trying to calm my nerves. I could feel Minccino's arms tighten around my neck as we walked closer to the door, the human guy had gone in.

"Its ok, Minccino." I whispered softly trying to soothe the scared Pokemon. "I won't let anybody hurt you." Then silently to myself I added, again. I shook of the thoughts that came into my mind. I didn't want to have to relive that.

As we got to the door, a voice was heard. "Tana! Get that baby to shut up!" The voice was a slightly deep and you could hear the angry in it. I hadn't heard a baby, or at least hadn't been paying attention to it. However, after I heard that I heard the baby loud and clear. The baby's cry had different volumes. It was mostly loud. Though, a couple times it went to a normal volume. Only to go back to screaming a couple minutes later.

"I'm trying, Lloyd!" Another voice snapped. This voice was feminine and I figured it was this Tana person. "Julia, Julia sweetheart look at mommy. Do you want your baba?" The crying stopped or a minute and then started up again, louder then it had been before.

"Patience, Lloyd." Another voice said. This one was also feminine and much softer then the first one. So soft that I had to lean forward to hear it. "Are you sleepy Julia?" I must have been leaning to far because the next thing I knew I fell into the room. Making both of the girls scream. I shook my head and opened my eyes once again.

It wasn't a pretty sight when I opened my eyes I had four guns pointed at me.

(OCC: Don't feel like you have to rush to Lugia's side. Its in no danger, even if the situations seems dangerous.)

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
"wow, hey can u hear that?" asked Espeon. "hear what?" asked the Azelf. "Those voices, like panicking ones. Oh and i think i heard some kind of ice beam?" replied Espeon. Azelf yawned. "whatever it is, I don't really care." Azelf replied. "ok, this is stupid, comeon lets go" replied Gallade. Gallade and Espeon began to drag Azelf to a place where the noise was coming from "HEY wait!! STOP! I WANT TO SLEEP!" yelled the Azelf. "Ssssssssshhhhhh!" gallade and Espeon whispered! "IT could be Team Connected!"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
I stared up at the three people holding guns.

"Lugia?!" Tana gasped lowering her gun. The others followed suit.

"Why have you come?" Lloyd asked me.

"What is this place?" I asked absentmindingly. Then I answered his question. "I was flying overhead and seen you walking around down here. I thought it odd since this island is suppose to be human free." I nodded at Lloyd as I said you.

The three of them looked away and Tana walked back over to the screaming baby. She picked her up. "Come on Jula, its ok."

The baby was crying still and then turned her eyes on me. She just stared and I feared I had scared the poor baby. However, the baby smiled brightly at me. uI looked at the baby. The baby seemed to be only a year old. Though, she possessed a lot of curly brown hair for a one year-old. Her lush green eyes were big and were staring at me.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
"LET GO!!! I DON"T WANT TO BE DRAGGED INTO DANGER ALRIGHT!?!?!" yelled the Azelf who kicked and screamed. "Gallade, if he keeps yelling, we will attract so much attention!" panicked Espeon. "ok grab onto me, ill teleport us out of this mess" Gallade replied quickly and all of them teleported out of the forest. A second later, they all landed on a heap onto the floor of some place.. "wher.. where are we?" asked Azelf weakly. "Well Gallade teleported us away because of YOU and your loudness before!!" yelled Espeon. "well... "Yes, because u wanted to drag me off to a place with voices! There could be humans there! and they will capture me" argued the Azelf. "Well maybe they were just normal pokemon and even if they were humans, your yelling would have just made the humans come and get us!" replied the Espeon "The humans don't need noise to see us!" said Azelf. "why do u say that?" asked the Espeon "well maybe because theres humans around us right now!!" yelled the Azelf Espeon looked up and saw three people holding guns, two pokemon and a small baby. "oh..."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"What is this place?" I asked looking at the three humans.

I looked at the room. It was a large room, the walls were a light gray color and the floor was a dim white color. There was a large brown table in the middle of the room. It was covered in multiple pieces of papers. I looked at one wall and gasped loudly. There were posters of Team Connected hung on one side of the wall.

"A-Are you with Team Connected?!" I demanded. "Are you?!"

"No and yes." Lloyd said, his voice was calm. As if he didn't have a Legendary yelling angerily at him.

"What does that mean?!" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"We all were a part of Team Conected. However, now we are not. We are trying to learn a way to defeat them." Lloyd said, his voice was still calm.

I could feel Minccino tightly hugging my neck again. The poor baby. Before I could say anything else there was a huge flash of light. It was so bright that I picked up my wing to shade my face. The humans turned their heads so they weren't looking at it anmd Minccino buried her head in my neck. After the light had died down I put my wing down and looked at where the light had been. Standing in the lights place is an Azelf, an Espeon and a Gallade.

Julia had started to cry again. "Oh, baby." Tana cooed rocking her in her arms.

"Azelf?! What are you doing here?" I asked in amazement. Last time I knew about where Azelf was, it had been hiding on the other side of the world.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Everyone was staring at Azelf, Espeon and Gallade. "Nice teleporting skills u've got there hey Gallade?" said Azelf sarcastically.
"oh never mind that now, we have to deal with this first!" replied Gallade, annoyed.
Then, one of the pokemon, Lugia said in amazement "Azelf!? what are u doing here?"
"well you see, i was yelling and screaming because this Espeon and Gallade were trying to drag me into a place, where they had heard voices. So, the Gallade teleported us away, in case my yelling and screaming attracted attention... and now... we are here"
"thanks to your yelling and screaming" added Espeon.
"no, because of Gallade's teleporting" argued Azelf.
"I wouldn't off had to teleport if you, Azelf, weren't yelling and screaming!" shouted Gallade. And then the three of them started argueing at once.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
"Keep him under control. There are many things we need to find out about this team's plans."
The two humans both looked scared and angry. The one that Mew caught turned his head to Nelle and spoke. "Tell your friends to let us go, okay?!"
After the Shaymin translated to me, I simply responded, "We will not do any harm to you if you tell us who you are working with and why."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
I, Minccino and the humans were staring at Azelf, Espeon and Gallade.

"Voices? That could have been Team Connected! Where were you guys?" I asked. Any information about where they were would help a big deal.

"We can help with that." The other human girl said. "Follow me. Come on, I'm not going to bite." She walked over to the table and pulled out a large map. The girl layed the map flat on the table. After we had all gathered around she began. "This is where we are now." The girl pointed to a small piece of land on the map that was in the middle of the ocean. Then she went to the middle of the map and pointed at another island. "I don't know if its their main base. However, they have a research lab on Oran Island."

"How do you know this?" I asked, looking questionably at the humans. Tana had gotten the baby to settle down, she had her head on Tana's shoulder and was fast asleep.

"I told you. We use to work for Team Connected. Take it easy." Lloyd said noticing I grew tense as he said they had worked for Team Connected. "We aren't with them anymore. We are now trying to stop them.

At that moment Azelf, Espeon and Gallade started yelling at each other.

"Calm down! It doesn't matter who's fault it is." i said trying to calm them down.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"We won't do any harm to you are,who your working with,and why"said Nelle in a peaceful voice.

I landed next to Nelle and Riley.There was no response from the humans.

"We want answers"I stated and Nelle translated for me.Finally the humans began to respond.

I heard hollering in the distance,it sounded like Azelf,but I ignored it, focusing on the current event.

(Ooc:I'm leaving the human responses to you TJgamer)

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
"We're just researchers, that's all." They said through Nelle.
"Then what were those sketches of the legendary Pokémon, including me?" I asked sternly.
"Those were just our sketches of legendary Pokémon spottings. We're just men of science and discovery." They responded.
I looked at them suspiciously. Then I looked at Nelle. "Can you read?" I asked, as I picked up the ID card from earlier.

Back