• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say hello to the new guy!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Say hello to the new guy!

So yeah I like a lot of things and stuff woooo. I also happen to be new here. So hello to all of you here at PokeCommunity i hope we can be friends.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya Ezelsklap! <3 Do you watch the WWE? I do myself from time to time.. ever since Undertaker's streak ended, it's been pretty... different! Mmm, and welcome to the forum! <33

I'd love to become friends with you too! In fact, how about telling us a little more about yourself? Mmm, any pokemon interests, liiike favourite pokemon games, or favourite pokemon in general? I adore the Gen 2 and Gen 3 of pokemon myself. So yeah, whatever you decide to do around here, enjoy yourself, and don't hesistate on making yourself at home! :D

See you around, and don't forget to contact anyone of us if you need a hand, and we'll point you to the right direction! Have a fantastic say!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Hiya Ezelsklap! <3 Do you watch the WWE? I do myself from time to time.. ever since Undertaker's streak ended, it's been pretty... different! Mmm, and welcome to the forum! <33

I'd love to become friends with you too! In fact, how about telling us a little more about yourself? Mmm, any pokemon interests, liiike favourite pokemon games, or favourite pokemon in general? I adore the Gen 2 and Gen 3 of pokemon myself. So yeah, whatever you decide to do around here, enjoy yourself, and don't hesistate on making yourself at home! :D

See you around, and don't forget to contact anyone of us if you need a hand, and we'll point you to the right direction! Have a fantastic say!

I've been watching all kinds of wrestling from all over since I was kid and even got into wrestling since my father and uncle were wrestlers but due to an injury i stopped. Oh man I was watching Wrestlemania 30 with a bunch of friends and family the night was full of great matches, shocking moments and just did what mania was suppose to do.

I'd love to be friends too! Pokemon interests? I like traveling around the region of whatever game making sure i leave no stone unturned and battling. Breeding is ok too! I like pretty much all the games equally EXCEPT Diamond and Pearl. While Platinum was better I still didn't like it HOWEVER! I do like the stuff that it brought to the table in terms of mechanics and what not. I hated almost all the designs of the pokemon, the region itself was just meh and couldn't get into them.

Thanks I will make sure to enjoy myself! I will make sure to do all that!

Years
  • And hello from me too! Welcome to PC, Ezelsklap!

So you're into wrestling eh? I'm not much of a fan myself but I'm sure you can discuss it over in the Culture & Media board or if there isn't a topic for it, feel free to make one. Also, you've mentioned you've got a good track record with playing the Pokemon games. Diamond & Pearl weren't that great in my thoughts, the framerate was way too slow, so it was nice Platinum fixed that. My actual least fave generation in terms of Pokemon design was 1st Generation, I feel like there wasn't much diversity back then but hey we have opinions.

I hope to see you around and chat with you since you look like an awesome guy, and as Dragon stated the staff are always there if you need assistance but also read the rules so you know what you can and can't do here. Have fun Ezelsklap, I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    And hello from me too! Welcome to PC, Ekelslap!

So you're into wrestling eh? I'm not much of a fan myself but I'm sure you can discuss it over in the Culture & Media board or if there isn't a topic for it, feel free to make one. Also, you've mentioned you've got a good track record with playing the Pokemon games. Diamond & Pearl weren't that great in my thoughts, the framerate was way too slow, so it was nice Platinum fixed that. My actual least fave generation in terms of Pokemon design was 1st Generation, I feel like there wasn't much diversity back then but hey we have opinions.

I hope to see you around and chat with you since you look like an awesome guy, and as Dragon stated the staff are always there if you need assistance but also read the rules so you know what you can and can't do here. Have fun Ekelslap, I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Awesome stuff! Thanks for the heads up there. Yeah I owned a lot of the japanese versions as well as I had an import shop nearby so I had Green and Japanese Silver forever and I remember telling everyone it was called Pokemon NEO and the best part is that much later in the TCG there was a booster pack called NEO.

Gen 1 is fun to play from time to time I have to admit but I can see how the diversity wasn't much but I chalk that up to it being...well the 1st game haha. Thanks again for everything, I'll make sure to have fun and hope to see you around too!

Back