• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say Something Silly!!!!

Years
  • Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is blue and the girls are fatty.

latest

Elekid because I'm thirsty.

Years
  • News Report: the mushrooms in the watermelon are OK their grandmothers are OK, it was an accident, it wasn't my fault, my spouse had the biscuits ready when the dodos invaded the Donut Kindergarten. But I'm still the King, sometimes, but your aunt isn't my child. Over.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • dude lol

If boxing gloves are there to reduce damage in certain competitions, do metal gloves reduce damage even better?

User19sq

If pizza lovers are allowed to complain about pineapples as a topping, then my Hispanic brethren should be allowed to complain about how white people took our tacos and called them "wraps" to claim them as their own. IT'S STILL A F*CKING TACO!

Back