• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saying Hi!

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Hi! I'm VivaLaEevelution, just joined today! I'm mostly here to find out the prices of my various cards and collectibles from when I was a kid -- I am a poor college graduate and need some money pretty badly. I never got into playing the games and only collected cards and watched the (4Kids dubbed) anime, so I'm pretty much only intimately familiar with the original 150/151. However, my favorites were Pikachu, Mew, and Mewtwo, and recently I've discovered my love for all things Eevee. If you're good at pricing old nostalgia stuff, or want to see what I've got to sell, drop me a line!

Keep being fantastic!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Saying Hi!

You keep being fantastic too! Welcome to the PC forums! Nice to have you on board.

Saying Hi!

I do recall on how the original 151 pokemon were such a craze, with snacks, to stickers, to even colouring books, those were the days! Fortunately, Pokemon GO seems to rekindle that spirit right back.

Saying Hi!

Oh, and props for liking Eevee. It's one of my favourite Pokemon too! I love Eevee and all the Eeveelutions! Ah, but yeah, feel free to check out what we have around here on the forums, and I'll love to chat with you more about anything at all!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    First of all - adorable avatar. I wanna hug it. (●´ω`●)

*ahem* Welcome! I go by Altaria but you can call me Ally, that works too! It's great to meet you. I loooove the Eeveelutions. Your username is so cute, aghhh. What's your favorite? Mine are Glaceon and Sylveon.

I would definitely recommend you try out the games some time! They're fantastic, plus you'd get to raise your very own Eeveelutions and all your other favorite 'mons. Anyways, I hope you stick around and find your place here on the forums. There's tons of great stuff and great people here, so I know you'll have a great time. Feel free to chat me up anytime!

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    I loooove the Eeveelutions. Your username is so cute, aghhh. What's your favorite? Mine are Glaceon and Sylveon.

I love Vaporeon so much tbh. And just Eevee is the cutest ever. I don't know much about any of the other Eeveelutions unfortunately; I'm very stuck in the past when it comes to my Pokemon knowledge.

Years
  • Welcome, VivaLaEeveelution! You might not be able to guess based on my username/avatar, but my favorite Pokemon is Flareon, and as such, I love everything to do with the Eeveelutions! If you have anything Eeveelution-related for sale (especially some of the original cards; that Jungle set Flareon is my favorite card of all time!), be sure to hit me up! You can feel free to drop a PM if you'd simply like to chat, too. :P I hope you enjoy your time on PC!

Back