• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    One you spelled sarcasm wrong, two you know nothing about sprite comics. Why does it matter? Cause if you keep making the same old bull, no one will get any better.

Forcing my opinion? It's my opinion, I don't expect anyone to listen, i'm just stating my opinion. There is no rule against that.

Edit: Sorry Matt, but "i'm" doesn't exactly have to be capitalized either way, and my mistake more the missing apostrophe.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • 1. You spelled it wrong.
    2. I know alot about Sprite Comics. I've looked in the Threads you've made, and it doesn't seem you can keep any alive for very long. I've had 2 successful comics, and one, that I stopped. I know alot more.
    3. You spelled "for" wrong.

I'm not posting anymore, this is starting to become a flame war, so, THE END.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Yeah, whatever. There is no point in this. You say you know more, but why don't you try going to the BnG forums. The only reason you are a good comic maker here is because you only make Pokemon comics.

But, like you said "The end".

Years
  • This topic deserves an LOL.

I'm gonna look and see if I can find one pokemon comic that's different from the rest. I betcha I won't find one. Expecially here.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • I probably shouldn't ask this here but Adam said i should so here goes, i need some overworlds done for my upcoming 4th gen based sprite comic here are the trainer sprites for the current characters.

EDIT: I'm getting someone to make them now.

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • They are, and i really wanna start this comic ^_^, i still need the overworlds, if anyone is up for it heres the trainer sprites.

OverworldsToBeMade.png

Last edited:

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
  • ok ok, now. Does anyone have or know someone that has Crystal and /or Silver OWs? I need them for my comic, pkmn: DOD.

BTW incase anyone is interested, I made an OW of Emerald.... It ain't perfect but I think I did a good job considering I started from scratch. If you want to see pm me. Or you can just wait a while cause I'm going to use it in my comic.

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    I was bored, so I sat down and made this:

pig.gif

Nothing dealing w/ Pokemon;
    though I was thinking of editing the pig to be Swinub...

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    hey anyone know where i can get pokemon backgrounds and trainer map view sprites thans in advance

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    thanks for that site im going to start my new comic

can some some give me a ite where you see on map sprites like when your in thegrass but for other people like tariners thanks in advance

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Here is a MiniMew sheet, if anyone wants to use it in their comic;;
    feel free, just give me credit:
    krowmewovs.gif

P.S. I don't have any side views made...

Mini

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • the attacks shouldn't have a blue background and the pikachu should be a small sprite
    i'm not trying to be mean i'm just giving critisism

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back