• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
  • Milosh said:
    yo, did anyone post a link to a site where one can find overworld sprites of trainers?

I have a big collection of FRLG sprites. Free to use:
    vmrog1.png

Sakim

Super Spriter Sakim fools!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2021
    Latias Tamer said:
    I have an idea..What if we put all our idea's for comics together nd make a comic with each others idea's???
    That would be a good idea. PM TPH and Decepticon about this will see if they like the idea. Anyway anyone have any ideas for a comic because I've run out. If you do just post here or PM me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Does anyone know where I could get moves of Pokemon in battle scenes? By the way I'm also starting a new comic so if anyone wants to make on with same soert of story, want to help etc. PM me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Lol, i don't even bother with em, i wish i could get someone to make my 4th gen legendary +cries+ i think people are starting to hate me because of this incident with igtica and toplegend.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    The tenth Episode of Red Reloaded is about to appear...Im just Building it now...and yeah...Im looking for attacks...I may try to Rip some...

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Kakashi Hatake said:
    Erm, nope i don't know whatcha on about XD...and my new eppy is up yay.

He means the on one island there is a spa near MT. Ember. That's the map he is looking for.

@croc. You can find the isalnds on at spriters resource.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Could anyone edit my trainer's backpic so that his body goes more with the face or vise-versa?
    I'll give credit>> It'll be featured in the soon to come PKMN H.E. Return!
    KwScUnEsS_nEw.gif

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Kougawolf...that Backpic looks Fine to be Used in a Sprite Comic, but i think you should ask in Pixel Art.

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    can any1 tell me where i can get pokemon attack sprites plz i see them used but no1 tell where they found them

Rakoin

Milotic
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    hey is any1 making a new comic/if so can i join heres my details:
    Name:Ben hytaria
    Pokemon:Bulbasaur,rattata
    Personality:Lonely
    Sprite(show ya tomorrow g2g 2 sleep):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back