• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Perhaps he ought to take into consideration why exactly his thread was closed and should be aware that focussing on a specific PC member for a comic that would promote itself negatively; counts as "uncalled for" harassment AND is a warnable offense.

Therefore, TPH, you know the drill. Don't make comics focused on a member. Reasons explained in your thread.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Yes, but the comic did not mention the members name so thefore how is that considered flaming? Also it was'nt like he was like for example
    " AssassinX is the noobiest of all nobbs" he used different names and such to just show how people can really be.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • AssassinX said:
    Yes, but the comic did not mention the members name so thefore how is that considered flaming? Also it was'nt like he was like for example
    " AssassinX is the noobiest of all nobbs" he used different names and such to just show how people can really be.

Yes but it would attract people to go to the thread and fins out for them self who the preson was and then they would hate that person.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Of course people will know who it is, the point is its not considered flamming unless it is directed a person.
    Like if he wrote.
    AssassinX: I rule over all you at spriting
    TPH: Get the f*** out of here you noob

that is flaming but this :

N00bSpriter: I am a god at spriting
    TPH: Get the f*** out of here you noob.

is not flaming, and I think the thread should have stayed open so people would be less n00bish, like me, i read the comic and I relized how much of a flipping n00b I am, lol

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • AssassinX said:
    Of course people will know who it is, the point is its not considered flamming unless it is directed a person.
    Like if he wrote.
    AssassinX: I rule over all you at spriting
    TPH: Get the f*** out of here you noob

that is flaming but this :

N00bSpriter: I am a god at spriting
    TPH: Get the f*** out of here you noob.

is not flaming, and I think the thread should have stayed open so people would be less n00bish, like me, i read the comic and I relized how much of a flipping n00b I am, lol

True if TPH just took the comic about DU out then the thread would be okay right? Though I liked the 2nd comic cause I got to play the role of Mace.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Juts another comic with a meaning to it.

Read the comic and then the explaination.

Explaination: I've been playing PKMN GB games since they came out in America, and ever since people still barely ever take the time to train there PKMN they just use a Game shark or an AR to get a bunch of rare candies or other items to make them un-beatable
    View attachment 32486

Edit: Comments please?

Edit 2: Here is another comic I made.View attachment 32542

Last edited:

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Which comic is funny? And If you are talkingto me thank you very much I very much appreciate it.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Right...Im making a 'Big Brother' Comic, But first I need Contestants. 10 of them. Join here with a Full Sprite Sheet, Your Charachters Age, Bio, Likes, Dislikes and Personallity.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Maneachicken said:
    Right...Im making a 'Big Brother' Comic, But first I need Contestants. 10 of them. Join here with a Full Sprite Sheet, Your Charachters Age, Bio, Likes, Dislikes and Personallity.
    What style would this comic be in?

Anyways, I'm making a new comic soon, and I threw together a quick, random mess just to see what my speech bubbles and pannels would look like, can i get a few opinions? (By the way, it isn't supposed to make sense nor is it supposed to be humourous)

mehtest.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back