• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scarecrow's Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Leaving it as an egg is fine, because that's what I do with most of the Pokemon I send out. My Arcanine takes a bit longer to breed, so I'll tell you when it's finished.

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Leaving it as an egg is fine, because that's what I do with most of the Pokemon I send out. My Arcanine takes a bit longer to breed, so I'll tell you when it's finished.

Alright then, take your time, I can wait =]

Btw, my FC is 3265-4504-2330.

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Sweet! Thanks for the Growlithe! :D
    About the Zangoose, would you be able to transfer it today or should I wait other day =] ?

Years
  • Sounds good to me :) I'll just go re-catch my Zangoose and then sign on wifi

Abi, your Zangoose is ready to be traded. I'm signing on now.

Last edited:

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Sounds good to me :) I'll just go re-catch my Zangoose and then sign on wifi

Ok, thanks again :D ! I'll take a while to sign in since I accidentally told the day-care man that I didn't want the egg :P. But I'll be online as soon as possible!

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Ahhh I finally have a Zangoose! Thanks you Scarecrow :D!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Im interested in your Aerodactyl, and your Cranidos. I have to offer/choose from:

Primeape
    Mightyena
    Pidgey
    Fearow
    Caterpie
    Vulpix
    Meowth
    Chansey
    Venomoth
    and a Scyther

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Would you happen to have a Misdreavus by any chance? Any level is fine.

I can offer a Japanese Cherubi with Sunny Day and Chlorophyll (Raises speed in sunshine)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    how about all the starters of 1st gen? eggs would also do fine.. in return i offer

lapras
    skarmory
    and murkrow?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back