• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Movie You Saw?(no pun intended)

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
Years
  • What is the scariest horror flick you've seen?

I got freaked out watching The Hills Have Eyes in theatres. For some reason, it's always cold in there.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • house of a thousand corpses-it was scary and sickening. wolf creek is also pretty bad, considering its based on a true story/ i had to turn it off

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Ha. It took me a few seconds to understand the pun. Honestly, I'm not a scary movie person, and one of the only horror films I watched were the hills have eyes.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I get scared very easy, so it's probaly Final Destination 2 & 3

Pfft. I don't consider those scary, it just makes me a little paranoid after my first time watching them. In addition to THHE I would also say The Ring is scary

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Ye after watching them I was freaked like everything was death's plan in motion lmao

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Ye after watching them I was freaked like everything was death's plan in motion lmao

...What are you doing watching R rated movies? >.>

Anyway, Final Destination is a pointless movie, so is Ring. I fell asleep during Ring and not once did I hear a scream when I was watching it.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • The Ring is freakish. I had a T.V. in my room and I had to remove it. Didn't help that the phone rang about seven times during the film.

Another of my favorites is Night of the Living Dead. It's probably one of the oldest scary movies in existence, but it never fails to freak me out.

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • The scariest film I ever saw is also t'worst I ever saw. It was called 'Haunted Boat'. It was confusing and annoying.

It wasn't t'actual film theat scared me. It was t'fact the me and my friend had to come up with a fiver to rent it for a day.

I don't watch many scary films.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • The scariest movie I ever saw was "Resident Evil"(Like the second movie).
    I dunno, it just freaked me out for a few weeks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    I hate scary movies, so I haven't seen too many. The Ring was really freaky, though.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Silent hill was very creative, I got that sense of suspense from it, and the color of environment, music, characters, settings, everything was that of fitting to be a good horror film. They were one of the few movies where they used actual scary things rather than sudden sounds and movements.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
  • I haven't found a scary movie yet that has scared me, but I will say I will not go anywhere near The Exorcist, the previews were enough for me not to see it, lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    I don't watch scary movies much. Because they scare me so bad.
    But when I was little, I saw Scream and it caused me to run in fear! :embarrass
    I don't handle scary movies well.

Bullet

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Pee-Wee's. Big. Adventure.

If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. THAT scene. You know the one.

Last edited:

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    till know i didnt ind any film that scairs the ......out of me ,if anyone know a name of a movie that so scary please post.

Back