• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Pokemon?

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
Years
  • In pokemon mystery dungeon i cant stand to talk to a leafeon in PKMD
    Scariest Pokemon?

I mean look into its eyes

Years
  • Crobat, from Pokemon Stadium 2. I was maybe 15/16 but still creeped by the way it looked.

Mewtwo, from the anime. RAWR!

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • I'd probably say Mewtwo after seeing "God Wannabe" on deviantART. This guy really thought about what Mewtwo would be like and came up with this frightening yet beautiful image:

Scariest Pokemon?

*sees on side of road*

HOLY SHI-

GET IN THE CAR!! GET IN THE CAR!!

Seriously though. I never took Mewtwo seriously until I saw this scary Picture.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Scariest Pokemon?

DDD:

When I first started playing Pokemon, it freaked me out. Now, its creepiness has earned it to be one of my favorite Pokemon. But... That expression always gave me the creeps when I was younger. So I'll have to go with that.

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
  • I would say that the scariest Pokémon would be Banette.

Its Pokédex entry clearly says it is "A doll that became a Pokémon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it."

I wonder what Banette would do after it finds that child.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • Magikarp.
    Seriously, it's gonna frickin' kill us all once it evolves 'cus of all the anxiety built up from being pushed around in it's weaker form.
    Now THAT'S scary to think about.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

I'd say Banette has quite a scary story that goes along with it. I mean the fact that it's looking to avenge the child that left it behind is rather creepy. Plus it's Ruby Pokedex entry says it sticks pins into it's body to generate energy. All of which is unsettling. It's still my favorite ghost type though<3

... Now I've just noticed a ton of other people wrote about Banette. I feel rather uncreative now.

Saladfork

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • ^At the above mewtwo...

OMG OMG OMG WTF AAAAAACK
    WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

I came to this forum intending to say that pokemon art style is simply too cartoony to be frighting, but... DAMN.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
  • Gengar, hands down.
    Just go read its Pokedex entries!

"Under a full moon, this Pokémon likes to mimic the shadows of people and laugh at their fright."

"Appears to attack people who get lost in the mountains. Said to be the culprit behind shadows that laugh in the moonlight."

"Sometimes, on a dark night, your shadow thrown by a streetlight will suddenly and startlingly overtake you. It is actually a Gengar running past you, pretending to be your shadow."

"It is said to emerge from darkness to steal the lives of those who become lost in mountains."

"On the night of the full moon, if shadows move on their own and laugh, it must be Gengar's doing."

"It hides in shadows. It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees F."

That is frigging scary.

Last edited:

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • If you actually think of it... ALL pokémon are scary.

We are just humans, and as humans, our only true defence against pokémon is our intelligence and ability to invent things to help our lives. It truly is scary knowing that there are sentinent bubbles of gas floating in the air or giant rose bushes that can inject poison into your system to paralyze, or even kill you. What's truly scary is the SMART pokémon. Alakazam has an IQ of over 10,000 and yet we found a way to control them. However, who ever said that they can't find a way to break free of a pokéball?

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Probably the ost scariest thing is a CATERPIE!!! I mean, just look at it, it's a freakin bug that shoots unknown liquids at you! Freaking crazy!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'd probably say Mewtwo after seeing "God Wannabe" on deviantART. This guy really thought about what Mewtwo would be like and came up with this frightening yet beautiful image:

*Clip*

*sees on side of road*

HOLY SHI-

GET IN THE CAR!! GET IN THE CAR!!

Seriously though. I never took Mewtwo seriously until I saw this scary Picture.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Good Lord! That gave me the fright of my life! If I saw that I would just die right there and then.

Jeez - that's gonna give me nightmares :paranoid:

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • This will probably sound crazy, but...Gorebyss. Its backsprite in D/P/Pt/HG/SS gives me the creeps. That Mewtwo picture doesn't scare me at all, I think it's kind of cool, but I remember having to cover the screen with my thumb when I watched a Battle Video with Gorebyss. >_>

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    This will probably sound crazy, but...Gorebyss. Its backsprite in D/P/Pt/HG/SS gives me the creeps.

Really? :surprised:

Scariest Pokemon?

That Mewtwo picture doesn't scare me at all, I think it's kind of cool

Then either you have nerves of steel or I have an over-active imagination. :) I just imagined seeing it standing over me, 8 feet tall (I know it's only 6 feet, but this is my imagination here), not saying anything. *shudders*

Stairmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Dusclops is pretty scary. It looks like a really fat head with hands and feet. But I guess that's what it is?

Dusknoir would be scary if it made sense. Why does it have a face on its stomach? And which is the real face?

Gengar is pretty scary too as mentioned before. Not because of the eating Pikachu thing, but because of pretty much the same reason as Dusclops. Plus it looks really mean.

Others: Beldum, Floatzel, Tropius, Shelgon, et al

Back