• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scarlet Productions

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years
  • If anyone needs any sprites, just contact me on skype with what you need, and it shall be done. =3=

Years
  • Hey guys, would any of you be able to do me some Pokémon inserting? I seem to be getting glitches from the programme's I'm using, so some help would be much appreciated. :P

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • What role are you applying for:Mapper
    Proof of work:Soon
    Contact information:PM
    Timezone:UTC -5

Sorry, but your maps aren't quite exactly what I'm looking for... Declined, and I wish you luck in your future projects.

Hey guys, would any of you be able to do me some Pokémon inserting? I seem to be getting glitches from the programme's I'm using, so some help would be much appreciated. :P

I could do it I suppose, send me a VM or a PM whenever you want me to do it and I'll get on it. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    What are you Applying for: Spriter, (I can do WAY more like sprite inserting, scripting, mapping, cry inserting stat editing, but I'm only a spriter for now)
    Proof of Work: Scarlet ProductionsScarlet ProductionsScarlet Productions
    Contact Info: PMs, VM, MSN.
    Timezone: UTC +1

Back