• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Scarlet User Trading For All Violet Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    I am a Scarlet player looking to trade all Scarlet exclusives for Violet exclusive pokemon. I would prefer to trade all together will one user to make it faster. I only need the non-evolved version of each pokemon. I will trade all versions of Scarlet exclusives evolved and non-evolved. I don't mind evolving my own just want to finish pokedex. I am also going to need to touch trade for my two pokemon to evolve to Scizor & Slowking. The last thing I will need is to trade my extra Koraidon for Miraidon. Hopefully, I can find an honest player or players to complete the trade. I can trade anytime this Wednesday or Thursday when I am off from work. List of pokemon & I am looking for and willing to trade is listed below with levels in (). I don't care about levels I get in return. Hopefully, can build a repour with person I am trading with for future trades. If I can't find one person to complete the full trade I will take offers on smaller trades, but hoping for someone that we can help each other finish pokedex. I also not sure if there is a limit on how many can be traded at once if so we will work out details later.

Trade 1
    You Get
    1. Stunky (22)
    2. Skunktank (34)
    3. Drifloom (19)
    4. Drifblim (34)
    5. Larvitar (19)
    6. Pupitar (42)
    7. Tyrantiar (69)
    8. Deino (43)
    9. Zweilous (58)
    10. Hydreigon (64)
    11. Skrelp (48)
    12. Dragalge (48)
    13. Dranguru (49)
    14. Stonjourner (25)
    15. Armarouge (13)
    16. Great Tusk (45)
    17. Scream Tail (60)
    18. Brute Bonnet (59)
    19. Flutter Mane (57)
    20. Slither Wing (52)
    21. Sandy Shocks (55)
    22. Roaring Moon (55)

I Get
    1. Misdreavus
    2. Gulpin
    3. Ceruledge
    4. Bagon
    5. Dreppy
    6. Passimion
    7. Eiscue
    8. Clouncher
    9. Iron Treads
    10. Iron Bundle
    11. Iron Hands
    12. Iron Jugulis
    13. Iron Moth
    14. Iron Thorns
    15. Iron Valiant

Trade 2
    Touch Trade To Evolve My Pokemon To Scizor & Slowking

Trade 3
    You Get
    1. Koraidon
    I Get
    2. Miraidon

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I'll do the whole deal with you however.

I don't care about levels either, you can trade breedjects if you want.

I would prefer the armor as an item instead of the Armarouge, I'm fine with trading you a Ceruledge if you'd prefer it that way.

I'm fine with touch trading my Miraidon but I have no desire to give it up permanently.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I need the Scarlet exclusives to finish the dex, and can trade you everything but Miraidon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    I'll do the whole deal with you however.

I don't care about levels either, you can trade breedjects if you want.

I would prefer the armor as an item instead of the Armarouge, I'm fine with trading you a Ceruledge if you'd prefer it that way.

I'm fine with touch trading my Miraidon but I have no desire to give it up permanently.

Sounds good to me. I will have to get another piece of armor but thats fine. I will be available all day tomorrow. Just let me know what works for you.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I'm here now, I just need the link trade code, and to know if just the armor was alright, or if you'd
    prefer me to evolve Ceruledge myself first.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back