• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

school starts when?

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Ah... August 24? I can't remember. I'm not too put off for the upcoming term. Most of my courses are related to my major (as opposed to last year, which was a bunch of random requirement crap). Plus, I don't have any courses on Tuesday or Thursday in the upcoming semester. I figure that will put significantly less pressure on me in terms of getting stuff done.

Wait... do you go to U of M??

Anyways, school always starts the day after labor day for my district, which is September 8th this year (I believe, maybe the 9th, my brain needs more oxygen).

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Mine will start on the 14th of August, however, the 12th and 13th will be orientation days. So today is really my last day of Summer.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I finished school two years ago. D;

But it always used to start on sort of 4th September.

The second year of my NVQ starts "sometime in September" according to our assessor.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I begin my first day of school next week on August 18th. It'll be my last year of High School, so that means I am a senior! I couldn't be happier, but who knows how this last year will turn out to be. I actually started talking to my parents and I might be placed back in public school and withdraw from homeschooling for my last year, which for me is pretty good news.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I move into my new Dorm/Apartment August 26th and classes start for my university on the 31st.

Patchy

-
    Years
    August 27th for third years which means me, but August 28th or something for everyone else. I'm dreading it and it'll probably make me depressed again, but eh, I'll survive...right? Besides, three months and the best summer of my life is nothing to complain about. <3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If I were heading to college this semester, it would start up in a little over a week.

My friends who are going, are dreading that their summer break is ending. D;

Back