• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ScribbleNauts (DS)

Cello

Tonight!
Years
  • Remember, graphics only make a tiny (though they're often terribly, terribly over-rated) fraction of the actual game, and a true Hard-Core cares not what is the shiniest and most polished game out there, but which game has the best game-play.

That said, Drawn to Life was...BAD WITH TERRIBLE SAUCE!

ScribbleNauts, on the other hand, is an interesting game. It's like a huge sand-box, the possibilities are almost endless! I'm considering getting it, some time soon...
    (No offense to people who enjoyed the game.)

It really is a good game.
    As for the sandbox, that's actually what they call Scribblenaut's title screen; a sandbox.
    If you don't feel like playing the game itself you can sit on a map on the title screen and do whatever you want.

The game is OK too. The puzzles range from ridiculously easy to "I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SOLVE THIS ****ING PUZZLE" hard.
    Like the stage where you have to get the bus driver's bus out from the water. I tried I UFO first and then messed up with it. Then I tried to glue a magnet to a bird and have him fly over the bus, but the bus flew up and, unfortunately, ejected the bird off the screen (killing him).
    There's a mess load of puzzles though.

I would say the only truly bad thing about the game is the crappy controls.
    That is the only thing that makes most of the puzzles horrible.
    You use the touch screen for EVERYTHING. The other buttons are for moving the camera/menu.

Years
  • Guys, try Hydra. :D

Can you unlock more than the default avatars? I want to be death.

Sort of on topic because I've used it, what is the plural for Pegasus? Pegasai?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    OMG, I absolutely love this game!
    I havent beaten it yet and I got it a day after it released...

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • I absolutely love this game, there's literally anything in this game, sadly there's no Chuck Norris. But the concept of the game is amazing!
    Interesting stuff to type in:

• Krakken
    • Cthulhu
    • ManBearPig
    • Invisibility Cloak
    • Teleporter (It takes you to an interesting place, make sure you use that magnifying glass to check them out)
    • Liz
    • Time Machine
    Enjoy. ;)

Wyld_stallyon

Don't call me Wyld.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    Awh, I can't get it untill christmas ¬.¬ But I can't wait, it looks absolutely amazing. The concept of using any item to solve a puzzle... it goes way beyond just making god fight a killer whale, if this could be harnessed into other games the results could be incredible... can you imagine Smash Bros. with every item from scribblenauts in it? And the game its self, I can't see myself getting bored of it ever, just the possibilities, I probably won't put it down untill I've made everything fight everything else and written down the outcomes for future reference. I know, I'm sad.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • This game is freaking epic!

Such a shame I can't get it to work on my emulator. :|

....neeeed....foor......christmas....wait, that's too late....for...westpac awerd....

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • The game was fun the first couple of stages but then it got very repetitive and boring when some solutions took more thinking than the others. Its like the last stage was easy but the next one is kinda impossible to do so in reality i wasn't that impressed later on. But in all it is a fun game, long run for me not really. So has any one gotten the bio terrorist badge?

Back