• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Script 'SpriteWindow_sprites' line30: RuntimeError occured. filename is nil

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    I dont think I deleted any... I'll look in the file and see if there are any number skips!

Years
    • Seen today
    line 30 is the location in the scripts that it errored on. in this case, it's usually not that line specifically but something that eventually calls that line had was nil, which means you are probably missing an image line Alan Flygon said.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    It seems like I have every image file that I need in the battlers file. Is there a different file I should be looking for?

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Try renaming your project to something other than Pokemon Essentials, or deleting your save file from C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\Saved Games\YOUR GAME NAME. It could be that you do have all sprites related to your game, but it's clashing with a different project that has the same name. Two projects with the same name will use the same save folder, and thus the same save file.

Back