• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • phpBB 3 which is currently RC8 will be Gold in a few hours. :D

It's when I'll be asleep though. :(

fanh

<= Gotta eat 'em all
    Years
  • A question: Does this list include other scripts (not forums and oekaki)?
    If it doesn't:

Content Management System: CuteNews

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • A question: Does this list include other scripts (not forums and oekaki)?
    If it doesn't:

Content Management System: CuteNews

I'm pretty sure it used to be on the list but the section got removed. CuteNews isn't even good anymore since it seems the developer has abandoned the project.

MCAlexandre

Moonspell ~~ <3
    Years
  • vBulletin (and my Admin CP as well) advised that vBulletin is now in the 3.7.2 version. Must update. ;D

Hey, people, want me to get a list of all the scripts I know? Maybe it helps... Or maybe you should promote the web development here with tutorial and informative threads on how to create a free website just for fun or just to learn web languages. Or even on how to setup a forum or community, or blog. I mean... I think threads here aren't that interesting. And creative web development is great. I can help with my knowledge, that isn't much, but is accpetable.

Regards. ;)

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I could do a repost if Koroku doesn't feel like keeping it updated. Also, it would be nice to have different types of scripts, i.e. CMS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back