• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Sea of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I so really really love those tiles of yours. It makes me feel that I'm playing a really new game. :3
    <3 Can't wait to play this hack! Hope you finish it.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • >./> hates u. Your choices of tiles and palettes never cease to amaze me. I iz hopin u makez a alfa sewn so'z I can steal ur shizz.

Last edited:

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022

Update

As I promised here is a preview of the first script!
    TVFINALLYBIatCh.png
    This is previewing the TV commercial you will see for the first script showcasing Oak and his opportunity which he is giving all you young trainers!

New City Tiles

Here are the New City tiles for Vermilion and Saffron

Vermilion City

Ever since the flooding from the crazy season of weather last year Vermilion has gone in major reconstruction and new style
    NewPC.png

Saffron City

Now a ground level city due to the great fire just a year before. Yet now the city has improved on building height and such. Yet unfortunately the train station will not be rebuilt.
    Saffron2.png

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • PFFFT. PANDA SHOWIN OFF UR FARTSY ARTSY SKILLZ. It looks awesome dude. I can't wait to play it mate. It's wonderful. GL!
    there should be a period after the J in Oak's name D;

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Oh man this looks quite awesome (the pallets and the tiles specially)

A hack dedicated to Orange islands is quite welcomed

Btw u talked about new events is the events.
    Are they based upon the tv series???

Also will the whole kanto region be included(i.e all 8 gyms) and am I right to believe(from what i have read), we travel to kanto after orange islands in the hack??

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024

woah nice job, I go missing for like 2 months and well **** happens(in a good way)this is the first thing I came to see and I'm satisfied.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • wow really nice how do you know what colors to put on the pallette editor before inserting the tiles?
    also a suggestion:you can put some anime exclusive places on kanto like dark town with the war between kas and yas gym and some other events from the anime,wow this hack will be amazing!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    wow really nice how do you know what colors to put on the pallette editor before inserting the tiles?
    also a suggestion:you can put some anime exclusive places on kanto like dark town with the war between kas and yas gym and some other events from the anime,wow this hack will be amazing!!!!!
    You do realize AMap has a color picker, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back