• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seaforma Adventure!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Its a little....simple to be honest, everything is rushed, and their isn't much plot to it either, try to come up with something more original than simple adventures that are rushed.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    This comic really needs work. On the first episode, it was rushed. Like on the 9th section, the girl wanted to join her and now they're both together? That was fast, no?

Also, try to make the sections bigger, they're too small. And the bubble speech's need work.

Remember, I'm not saying that your comic is bad. I'm just pointing things out to help you make your comic better.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I guess it is ok but it is rushed and the speech bubbles need a bit of working.

altarialover :t334:

Years
    Considering the links are no longer there, then this thread shall be temporarily closed until the thread creator PMs me anytime concerning the comics of this thread, otherwise it shall stay closed.

~Closed

Back