• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Season you were born in.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I was born in the winter season, december 29 as you can probably see.
    I like winter, but then again, I like all seasons!

It's true that 12 is my favourite number, but that isn't necessarily because I was born in the month 12.
    All seasons uphold some traits of mine. Winter upholds my depression, and loneliness, I think...

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I was born fall and no i dont like it since it pretty much signals the end of warm summer and the start of cold winter =[

Id actually rather be born in summer because its my favourite season for various reasons =]

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Well, I was born in April, so that's the Australian Autumn. Autumn's a nice season if you ask me, it's got middle of the range temperatures and generally nice weather.

I'm actually quite glad I wasn't born in Summer, I honestly can't stand Australia's sweltering heat in the Summertime. Sure, some of it carries on into Autumn, but it's generally more overcast so you tend not to notice.

Back