• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Sebbe's Toolbox for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I have been waiting forever!!! I am sick of waiting!!! and it makes me madder that he already gave it to yankee x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I have been waiting forever!!! I am sick of waiting!!! and it makes me madder that he already gave it to yankee x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YankeeX got a demo, which means it's not complete yet, and may mess up.

And anyway, I'm actually making a PMD RRT hack, and I'm waiting patiently. What gives you the right to complain? You probably wouldn't be able to even make it, let alone release it faster then him. If you think he's slow, go make one yourself.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • YankeeX got a demo, which means it's not complete yet, and may mess up.

And anyway, I'm actually making a PMD RRT hack, and I'm waiting patiently. What gives you the right to complain? You probably wouldn't be able to even make it, let alone release it faster then him. If you think he's slow, go make one yourself.

oooh burn!

~On topic: Wow Sebbe! I cant wait for this tool to come out, It was a good Idea for you to make hack tools for PMD RRT!

Years
  • readdy to replay:rambo:
    Whoa,
    thats awesome sebbe!
    All of the editors look simple and amazing.

I'm just wondering why it would be needed because the maps are all random right?
    or do they just have about 5 different maps for each floor and it just goes to a map without a pattern?
    and of course i'll advertise.But one editor at a time.
    I think it would be needed, but scripts is over curently...(-:

would it be possible to make a tool to reduce the size things on certain pokemon?
    like Groudon for example takes up 4/6 slots in the team
    Hmm...
    99% Sure I'm able to hack that...
    (There is some data like 01-02-04?)

I can't wait for the all in one. looks like it is almost done.
    Yes, But it's a old screenshot, A lot is/was added, and not all at it were done... I always start by with the easist things...

Hey Sebbe...

Are you done with your multi tool?
    If not can you make it fast?
    Coz im ready to hack it.....
    Hehehe....
    If you are readdy, grap a hex editor?
    I want to fight for the right to be lazy..
    (Thanks:laugh:)

thanks(I guess), then what version to use it?
    The US version... I added a header reading system to the new one...

OH MY GOD!!! THIS WILL SO HELP ME WITH MY HACK!!! THANKS A HUGE LOT!!!!!!
    Ok, But serusly... Your hack is to ealiy...

Hi Friend your Is Diamond-X ,Me flavour like to produce as tools,but Debes produced + Tools,God Luck!

(Zorry for my inglish)
    Thanks(-:

Please give me the ultra tool- I'm tired of editing scripts, then finding out that I damaged them.
    Well it does not contain scripting yet...

Nice, I've changed the partners to:
    Charmander
    Vulpix
    Squirtle
    Pikachu
    Cubone
    Machop
    Psyduck
    Torchic
    Eevee
    Mudkip

Can't wait until the All-In-One Tool comes out... Sebbe, one last thing... YOU ROCK!
    Thanks...

Get rid of Vulpix, he has no face picture. Plus- the multi-tool is actually getting more tools! Son Sebbe actually told me that- everything else is done.
    I never said eveything else was done...

I know, but I like Vulpix, and I don't want to get rid of him for some Pokémon that is either weak, or if I hate that Pokémon. I mean, imagine replacing him with *Pauses for a moment* Magikarp!

Everyone in the world: Margikarp? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So, any suggestions who I should replace him with.
    Yes... Quncill (Fire johto starter) But could you discuss that some where else? xD

why not with ninetales? It has a face picture, he's tougher, and very alike.
    Not here please;)

Nah, it just doesn't look right, it'll get confusing when you meet Ninetails.

EDIT: Hey, I found someone who people won't get confused with, how about... Spinda. But if Spinda doesn't work out, I guess I'll put in another actual partner Pokémon from the games.
    Then contact me at msn, and I make Spinda work out.. But then proimise me not discuss it here...

I cant wait for this tool!!!
    Son Sebbe,,,,,,,,You rock!
    Thanks(-:

By checking the last post- looks like the thread's dying.
    Yes... Sorry... I'll try to update from now on...

I really need this tool! I hope it gets released soon
    It don't... reason, below... (Downer?)

Mystery Dungeon is harder and the roms are more likely to crash.

A BIT like emerald.
    Yeah we know it.... You have no idea of what you a talking about...
    SGA plese, stop Spaming, with things you don't know any thing about...

Great tools ss i cant wauit for the next ones!
    EDIT: where should i download rrt? thankies in advance

~DestinedCailean
    At the first page when I release it... Thanks

not to be bossy but how much longer till it is released?
    To it's done... But I'll eksplain in the end why there will be some time...

VERY VERY VERY good job!!!!!!!! Are their gonna be more hack tool for mysterydungeon?
    No, Only one, But it will contain evey thing (I'm able to do)

I hope you make the All-In-One Tool soon. I'm making a Mystery Dungeon hack.
    Thanks...

hurry up and release this already! how long does it take to edit the first post and put this in?
    It's not done, so to edit the first post and put it in about 2 minuts + time to finish it...

Dude, you are just like a little kid asking: "Are we there yet?"
    Do you think the car drives faster when you ask?
    Damn, be patient.

And Sebbe, good luck, I hope you are done soon^^

HF
    Bombah!
    Thanks... really... Thanks:)

Yes... Then it's decided... Yankeex is now getting all tool before evey one else...
    Spoiler:

Sounds good, I'm downloading now.

Good luck.
    Well it's the old one...
    But thanks

YankeeX got a demo, which means it's not complete yet, and may mess up.

Thanks... I sorry to disapoint you but a bit more waiting time...:(

oooh burn!

~On topic: Wow Sebbe! I cant wait for this tool to come out, It was a good Idea for you to make hack tools for PMD RRT!
    Thanks...

News
    First sorry if my replay to SGA and TDF-guy was mean... I just got pist at crab like that...
    Ok, so first let me apoligice... I don't have much time to Summer brake, which I wanted the first version out before...
    I have less then 3 weeks back... All this week i get by school about 4 pm and have to go their 7 am, and it's 35 minuts away (I'm trying the job as an elcktrician) then next week is a Projekt week with a Very inportent projekt... I need to go to school at 8 am in the morning, and can more or less decide what time I get of school by my self, But it's very inporetnt so I'm not gonna hurry, then the third week is easy, School from 08-12 eveyday...
    But then just in the hacking I need to do some stuff before... I'm working with Neos, and we need to make the second beta of Sea Blue edition first, Then Gabe and me are doing some D/P scripting realated stuff, Then I would like to take a curse in VB too... Sorry if I'm slow... I have to solutions, that I get another programer, This is a great task for him/her, so if you like programin but don't wanna do boring reseach then aply....
    Else contact Yankeex, I will aloud him to send the version + Password... So ask him...
    Then I by excident deleted some source files... So sorry...

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Sad, but I think most of us (no, not all) will understand this.^^

Good luck with everything, and don´t forget about us^^

HF
    Bombah!

Ps.: I´ll wait for the tool^^

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    oooh burn!

I have a point though, he's lucky to get the tool, I mean, Sebbe has to go and use complex stuff to make the tools, and I'm guessing it's kinda boring and hard, meanwhile Darkly_the_flygon (and, to be honest, I don't do anything for it either) just sits around and gets to use it for nothing, and what does Darkly_the_flygon do? He complains. If he thinks Sebbe being to slow, then he should either go make his own tool, or ask to help Sebbe.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I would request that people stop pestering the thread creator to get things done. They will get it done in their own time, and such posts are merely SPAM and add nothing to the topic. Make sure that you respect the member's feelings before you post.

--FG

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    wow... sebbe sure is taking his time...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    He didn't work for over a week, okay? He's using Viual asic and I know why it takes so long... I want a mapping tool.

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    Very impressive. Can't wait for the Ultra tool. It's what I've been looking for! But please: take your time. I can be patient.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Try serebii.net for some more stuff on MD1. There are all dungeons, all pokemon sprites from MD (if you're making a sprite editor, you may need it (It's in the original Spin-off pokedex)) and other stuff, like the shops and the items...

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    I think he already knows the site because its almost the greatest site for pokemon games.

Years
  • Try serebii.net for some more stuff on MD1. There are all dungeons, all pokemon sprites from MD (if you're making a sprite editor, you may need it (It's in the original Spin-off pokedex)) and other stuff, like the shops and the items...
    I used some of does list, with dungeons names...
    I know Serebii... But I can't see what I should be using the sprite's for..?

It's like this post...
    I don't really understand what I should use that for... Then I was sitting back and thinking, "Am I stupid? I don't understand that... You just opened VBA and copyed them?

Well I've found out the tilesets in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.
    These tiles are also the same in PMD2.
    You could make a map editor from these. ;)

Hacker01

I'm a hacking ma ROMZ!!!
    Years
  • Go Sebbe! You must be the only MD programmer in the world, bet that makes you feel kind of special eh?

I hope you manage to progress with your super tool, I know it will be great! ;)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Go Sebbe! You must be the only MD programmer in the world, bet that makes you feel kind of special eh?

I hope you manage to progress with your super tool, I know it will be great! ;)

Actually, to say the truth the following guys tried to hack Mystery Dungeon Red before him:
    JuanRange
    Cowrie
    Zephyr
    koBRe laiR
    Jeremy
    zel
    Acid
    Tenthin
    Brandon
    (I highlited people that I personally think are better)
    They failed, so they quit in March 2007. Ugh..........

WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE!?!?!?!?!

I don't know why won't he update- he ain't even on Windows Messenger!

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    If he isn't on Windows Messenger, maybe he's very busy, and doesn't have much time on the computer right now. Or there's a chance he's just working on the tool without turning his messenger on.

Back