• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Seismic Tossing Blissey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Every Blissey should have Seismic Toss ( Except CM Blissey and Choice Specs Blissey ) , because it deals massive fixed 100 damage to the opponent ( if it is at Lv.100 ) .

but its hard to get a Seismic tossing blissey , you need the emerald move tutor....

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    I Have seen soo many people looking for it!lol

But,i think i doesnt do 100 HP Damage..Haha..

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Seismic Toss Blissey is very popular in Competitive Battleing circles because, as all Wi-Fi battles are done at Lv. 100, it is a surefure way of Blissey doing fixed damage. As her primary purpose is as a special wall, any attack she is normally capapble of would not be enough to ward off potential threats.

This should have gone in the Quick Questions thread, so I'll close it. But if you need any more information, please use the stickies in the Strategies and Movesets forum.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back