• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Self Defense

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
  • I use my awesome upper body strength that came from nowhere...XD
    (There are advantages to being tall...hehe...)
    I wish you could fight back in school...cuz if you could...whoo...I wouldn't be takin' it no more...hehe

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't go outside alone, pretty much. Despite being tall that doesn't make me inherently able to defend myself, just perhaps less of a target, perhaps not. And..I really don't think this belongs here. o_x; *moves*

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • well i start by cursing the dude out then limping around like an ape and making animal noises. once ive intimidated the guy i go beserk and hit my head againts the ground and beat my hands in the walls. then i jump like a rabid monkey onto the guys back and take a bite of his ear till it falls off... okay, mabey i dont do that...

i do more of a first fight, even thou ive been trained in leg absed form of fighting...pluse im agile, a big pluse

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I look slightly chubby, and meager when I slouch. But that doesn't mean I don't know how to defend myself, I've been taught more of a "freestyle" self defense course, and let me just say: Ramming, when used correctly, is much more useful than people think it is.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • Hmmmmmm, I only do so when is needed, most of the time is not, I hange around all kids of ppl, so, no one really messes with me.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    If Someone Challenges me to a fight, its In School(If they hit me right on the spot, they usually only hit 1ce)
    Step 1: Opponent asks if u wanna fight, say yes(usually the opponent will chicken out and possibly say that ur 2 weak 2 fight them and you wont have 2 go to step 2 XD)(This is the farthest i've gotten XD)
    Step 2: Meet Opponent at fighting ground(IF they show up, they'll probably insult u to get you to withdraw from the fight, ignore this)
    Step 3: Use common sence in your fight(no need to draw a crowd with fancy moves)

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Im not a man looking for fight....i have enought with the fight coming to me XD.

I take tae kwan do since i was 13 years old, im a black belt, but i quit in keep learning, maybe i return someday, i dunno.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • ^ right, one hit can make the difference, I usally go for the stomach first, when they lose their breath they'll most likely bend over, is time to smack 'em in the face and make 'em fall down, if they fall on their knees just smck 'em with you knee on the face but if they just fall like layng there, well, just live em there and go.

thats what I do

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    actually i no that usually people will act tougher than they really are. i've never had to actually fight sum1 XD

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Dark Magician said:
    ^ right, one hit can make the difference, I usally go for the stomach first, when they lose their breath they'll most likely bend over, is time to smack 'em in the face and make 'em fall down, if they fall on their knees just smck 'em with you knee on the face but if they just fall like layng there, well, just live em there and go.

thats what I do

The stomach???, that sucks, what if is ''S'' you are not going to hurt him!!!, you need to aim to the head, i hit with a quick kick!!.Also i can hit the throath with the hand and produce a better lost of breath(at least they teach you XD).

Dirty fight?, kick the balls!!.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Bleee that are bad kicks, kick is not just ''get up the leg'', it needs many time of training!!.

Back