• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Selling pokemonelement.com!

Years
  • I've grown out of Pokemon, and I don't have the time or money to keep Pokemon Element. So I'm selling pokemonelement.com. Do you think anyone will buy it? And anywhere I could go to sell it?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, although it sucks, I guess if it's what you want :P

What's the server info?

Years
  • I'm just selling the domain name, not the whole site, but I do have the most current version on my laptop hard drive.

Ooka

Years
  • Wait, so what do you mean by that? You are selling the domain, right? So then what's the Bandwidth, Storage Space, etc.?

Ooka

Years
  • Ah, I get you now. Never mind. I'm just as much a noob now as I was a year ago :P

OutOfOrder

Saving you from yourself...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    you know you cannot sell things here right?

says so right in the rules...

RetroRS

Web Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    I'm curious about this domain. Would you mind PM'ing me some traffic statistics. I am indeed interested in obtaining a pokemon .com domain address... Let me know if it's not too late!

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
  • -.- That is also the host information. A domain name is just the (domain.com) that is it. lol. Its registered and then nothing. If you want a host that is a completely different story. As for growing out of pokemon? I would never :P. I bleed Pokémon dude lol.

My friend WarriorRapter who owns the PFG went up for election for the guild im in's leader position and won :P

Back