• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen September CoroCoro Revealed / Pokemon Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I hope they are all shown the way they are. This is possibly the best thing I've seen and it makes me laugh.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • i hope pokabu isnt fighting,
    i hate that we've had 3 in a row,
    but i liked the tsuutja one :P

https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-page-10.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-8-9.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-6-7.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-4-5.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-2-3.jpg

sorry but this proves its fake, all the newly added pages ALL have the yellow pokeball,& their numbers in the correct order
    theres no way itd be:
    14,15,13,12,11,10,9,& so on
    when reading this way: <-----

i have no idea what that means,
    but doesnt japanese magna read that way.... maybe?

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    the leader of plsma & N look alike :/
    either their related
    or N has a future version of him running around :P

i hope pokabu isnt fighting,
    i hate that we've had 3 in a row,
    but i liked the tsuutja one :P

i have no idea what that means,
    but doesnt japanese magna read that way.... maybe?

they read right to left, not left to right, so those numbers (14, 15) should be (15,14) cuz as the other pages show, the numbers are counting "backwards" when read left to right

Last edited:

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • awh i hope theyre not fake o.o
    But the new features of dream world really got me even more excited >.< uuugh cant w8 to start playing it.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • <3 ZOMG!

I cannot wait for BW now, Mebukijika looks like rudolph's dad <3 I want it.

My cute Lil' sarcophagi looks crazy <3 Emonga get's a cool sounding move <3

Looks like I'll be fighting Dento. I've already got my BW team planned out... Kinda.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • the leader of plsma & N look alike :/
    either their related
    or N has a future version of him running around :P

they read right to left, not left to right, so those numbers (14, 15) should be (15,14) cuz as the other pages show, the numbers are counting "backwards" when read left to right

ohhhhh...

that deer, it looks weird to me :\
    loving the monkeys though,
    i bet they learn some special move for triple battles or something ...

Perriechu

Years
  • <3 I can share Love, Elecy spider joins my group

So far I've got :

Mijumara, Mebukijika, Emonga, Elecy spider, Sarcophagi, Hiyappu

Does anyone else think that Aloe is going to have a Baffuron?

Choroneko is gonna get a bad ass evolution so N can have a main power Pokemon.

Is Dangoro the one that looks like a Bomb-Omb ?

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • Wow, Volroc, you really can't put 2 and 2 together, can ya? What's it gonna take for you to believe they're real, the British queen knocking on your doorstep and slapping you in the face with this month's CoroCoro issue? XD Get a clue, kid.

lol @ "I hope it goes from Fire/Fighting to Fire/Dark", 'cause that makes so much sense. By your logic Grumpig should evolve into Hariyama, because going from psychicpiggy to sumofighter is sooo logical it redefines the essence of logic.

Glasses, you need some. I hear Hakim Optical is having a sale, go go go!

- - - - - - - - -

Anyways, I just came here to say, THAT DEER OH MAY GAAAH. I love it, I love it, I love it. HE IS PERFECT. I REPEAT, HE IS PERFECT. HE IS THE EPITOME OF PERFECTION. SHIKIJIKA COULDN'T HAVE EVOLVED INTO SOMETHING BETTER OMG. I ALWAYS DISLIKED STANTLER BUT THIS IS ONE KICKASS DEER. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE HOW IT CHANGES WITH THE SEASONS IT'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. Hopefully it has good stats; he's exactly what my team needs looks and ability-wise. :D

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • That electric spider does look really good. Do you think it will have one or two evo's? It is so cute and it's typing is very unique. I am not sure if I will have it on my team though.

That Clefable looking pokemon, the pink carebear thingy looks weird.... I am not sure if I like it or not yet, so I am hoping for better pics of it in the near future. I know I would like Chansy better, and I don't think that it should replace Chancey.

Also I think the dog pokemon's design is based off a Yorkie.

EDIT: Checked again and it is. I also think that Churine's new move Clear Smoke is amazing. Returns status changes back to normal! How useful. I love Monmen better though purely because it looks so cute and fluffy. The Mantle pokemon looks weird with no eyes or mouth.

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
  • Wow, Volroc, you really can't put 2 and 2 together, can ya? What's it gonna take for you to believe they're real, the British queen knocking on your doorstep and slapping you in the face with this month's CoroCoro issue? XD Get a clue, kid.

lol @ "I hope it goes from Fire/Fighting to Fire/Dark", 'cause that makes so much sense. By your logic Grumpig should evolve into Hariyama, because going from psychicpiggy to sumofighter is sooo logical it redefines the essence of logic.

Glasses, you need some. I hear Hakim Optical is having a sale, go go go!

- - - - - - - - -

Anyways, I just came here to say, THAT DEER OH MAY GAAAH. I love it, I love it, I love it. HE IS PERFECT. I REPEAT, HE IS PERFECT. HE IS THE EPITOME OF PERFECTION. SHIKIJIKA COULDN'T HAVE EVOLVED INTO SOMETHING BETTER OMG. I ALWAYS DISLIKED STANTLER BUT THIS IS ONE KICKASS. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE HOW IT CHANGES WITH THE SEASONS IT'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. Hopefully it has good stats; he's exactly what my team needs looks and ability-wise. :D

This.

How cute is the Shikijika Evo, I want it NOW! <3 It's just so cute, I want the winter one <3
    I hope he does have good stats and hopefully gets into OU (:

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

• Anyways, I just came here to say, THAT DEER OH MAY GAAAH. I love it, I love it, I love it. HE IS PERFECT. I REPEAT, HE IS PERFECT. HE IS THE EPITOME OF PERFECTION. SHIKIJIKA COULDN'T HAVE EVOLVED INTO SOMETHING BETTER OMG. I ALWAYS DISLIKED STANTLER BUT THIS IS ONE KICKASS. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE HOW IT CHANGES WITH THE SEASONS IT'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. Hopefully it has good stats; he's exactly what my team needs looks and ability-wise. :D
    ^^ exactly :DDDDDD but the only bad thig is...:( that he is grass and there is already this fluffy grass pokemon :((((( so who am i to choose T.T.
    Anyhwhays I think no1 considers these new pokemon ugly now :D
    Oh as for shikijika evo, all formes rock but winter is kinda....bleh isk, its still cool but that fur at its legs seems.....blah idk :P ill just skip winter.
    Did we see that grass fluffy pokemon final evo yet?

Perriechu

Years
  • The cat better not be like Glameow, have a cute first evo then evolve into something like Purugly .-.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I actually like the Spring evo the best. It looks so ordinary which I like and the flowers make it's horns look bigger and makes it look more elegant yet tough. The Winter is alright but the white makes the horns look smaller. The Autumn and Summer ones have too much leaves on their horns which doesn't appeal to me.

I want ride them :) They look so awesome! I will be sure to have on eon my team.

Question: I know Shikinji changes forms during the seasons but does it's evo's? Or do they just have a set form, which ever form Shikinji is in when it evolves?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Im liking the 3 gym leaders for the 1st gym, but Im wondering why we have another fire/fighting type.

but did you see the electric spider? Im happy that nintendo is working on new type combos :D

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-page-10.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-8-9.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-6-7.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-4-5.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-2-3.jpg

sorry but this proves its fake, all the newly added pages ALL have the yellow pokeball,& their numbers in the correct order
    theres no way itd be:
    14,15,13,12,11,10,9,& so on
    when reading this way: <-----
    I wish you'd quit embarrassing yourself.

Honestly, you just don't know when to can it and accept that you're wrong.

These scans are real, and it's been confirmed.

Anyways, I can't say I'm a big fan of the monkey trio. Only reason I say that is because they'll only be useful with evolutions, and something tells me that these fellas wont have any. Cool designs, though.

As for the 1st stage evolutions for the starters, they're awesome. I hate to say I told you so, haters, but Pokabu's 1st stage evo being there pretty much confirms that the 2nd stage evos are real too.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Only reason I say that is because they'll only be useful with evolutions, and something tells me that these fellas wont have any.
    Actually they confirmed that all 3 of them have separate evos :)

The doggy thing, wass sssooooooooooooo cute, but it turned out to be normal type -.-"
    I hope it turns to have an evo with some other type, orrrr maybe he is this gens eevee XDDD :3 pleeseee be new eevee doggy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back